France blocks sale of McDonald's because it's the last bastion of sanity in Marseille

The absolute state of France.

>yahoo.com/news/cheers-southern-france-city-court-blocks-mcdonalds-sale-170732284.html

Attached: frenchHauteCuisine2018.png (969x875, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20160120/is-france-facing-the-quick-death-of-the-sacred-bistro
discoverwalks.com/blog/best-street-food-of-paris/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT : buttdevastated amerimutts who are bleeding internally because their embassy is blocked

mcdonalds should be banned in europe

Day of the rake when?

ITT: a kanuck who can't read

Did you even read the article you Faggot moron

Attached: 68DC3C41-0792-4938-AF76-FC5652DE02AA.png (1242x2208, 491K)

Marseille (AFP) - Employees of a McDonald's in a deprived neighbourhood of Marseille, southern France, erupted in joy Friday after a court blocked the restaurant's sale.

Residents had joined a months-long campaign to halt the site's sale by its owner, who says the outlet -- the second-biggest employer in the Saint-Barthelemy suburb -- is losing money.

"We won, we won!" dozens of the 77 employees at the "McDo, as it is known in France, shouted after learning of the court's decision from their lawyer.

Staffers claim the restaurant is a key part of community life in a country that has traditionally looked down on the American takeaway franchise.

The court halted the sale to a proposed buyer whose project it deemed unviable because he had "no experience in the food sector" and insufficent financing.

"I have fireworks exploding inside me, I'm so happy for them," one local, 45-year-old mother Samira, told AFP as tears rolled down her cheeks.

She said her family often came to eat at the site, "especially when the school cafeteria workers are on strike -- McDo is basically our private cafeteria."

The restaurant is one of few businesses which haven't closed up shop in the neighbourhood, home to a large Muslim population and some of the Mediterranean port city's poorest housing estates.

With unemployment at nearly 30 percent in the area, drug-dealing has flourished, providing more lucrative, and dangerous, opportunities for many.

Employees said their McDonald's had become the heart of the community, offering internships and jobs to people while providing a safe space for birthdays or meeting friends.

How do like them Freedom Fries!

Fantastic . Go fuck yourselves with that shot trash. Fuck your freedom too

This seems odd. If striking is the French national pastime, and they get a place of employment closed, isn't that working against their labor-striking interests?

>t. talks trash about McDonalds online, begs court in real life to make McDonalds stay in his no-go-zone

the court kept the McDonald's open because the people have nothing else left in their community.

>set up business
>it fails
>bleeding money
>can't sell it because minorities need jobs :^)
>stuck paying useless niggers forever

based

So property rights don't exist in France? The state can force you to not sell your business when it stops being profitable? So this franchise owner is now just forced to operate at a loss, or declare bankruptcy? What in the actual fuck.

>The restaurant is one of few businesses which haven't closed up shop in the neighbourhood, home to a large Muslim population and some of the Mediterranean port city's poorest housing estates.
>
>With unemployment at nearly 30 percent in the area

lol so much for muh "DE DOING DA JERBS WHITE EUROPEANS WON'T DO" narrative the leftist kike establishment pushes.

then i assume the court (state) is going to make up their unsustainable lack of income?

>shit's so bad even McDuck is losing
>NO YOU CANT LEAVE

fucking Farce I mean France
you wouldn't believe how bad things are with bureaucracy and corruption there, they will fuck you 10 times over

if it doesnt make money and the owner cant sell then he is just going to close it down

>Frankistan builds wall to keep it's own people in france, construction completed in 2022
Digits confirm.

Attached: 1531347910111.png (780x420, 101K)

Your typical Frenshman in the picture...
Pierre, why did you let this happen?

I thought French could cook. A mosque is preferable and less dangerous to the population than the McDonalds menace!

Wait... I think I am reading this wrong. So they are forcing a man to not sell his franchise location because people work for him, even though it is losing him money.

They are forcing a man to keep losing money for the sake of some dipshit workers? How is that legal. I am misreading this right?

that is what's happening. it's pretty unbelievable and probably why so many people in this thread are thinking it's something else.

Look at the French guy on the right, that's beautiful! Well done Frnace!

Couldn't he just... you know stop working and the whole thing shuts down? Or fire everyone? Or just lock all the doors?

Next headline: McDonalds burns down mysteriously

Attached: mcdonalds-fire_1349970453296_285725_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Probably because the meat isn't halal or something along these lines.

The World loves our Freedom Fries!

Attached: AmericanEagle.jpg (1484x1063, 139K)

Holy shit France is fucked

I thought French culture was based on anti-americanism...

now you don't even have that, hahaha

Attached: Antoine Watteau - Seated Women (1717).jpg (837x1500, 363K)

Eliminating american 'culture' from our cities is the second thing we must do after eliminating the niggers and such. the french skipped a stage

It's now a land of McDonalds and mosques with French culture and customs diminished. Perfect for globalist exploitation.

They are forcing the owner to keep the McDonalds open.

McDonalds should be banned here too

>lightning

Attached: file.png (243x337, 173K)

AHAHAHA
>McDonald's anything else than biggest food cancer
HAHAHAHA

thelocal.fr/20160120/is-france-facing-the-quick-death-of-the-sacred-bistro
>There were a grand total of 34,669 bistros in France in 2014 - which absolutely pales in comparison with the 600,000 cafe-bars that existed in France at the beginning of the 1960s

discoverwalks.com/blog/best-street-food-of-paris/
>Their tacos and hamburgers are delicious

McDonald's and KFC is for niggers and mutts. No white people will ever eat that, besides coal burners.

imagine having a business and a department is making big losses and the state doesn't allow you to take action.

and then the state will complain that the corp isnt paying wages anymore

it will be funny :)

>it will be funny :)
it's not funny, it actually is creating poverty and hell. it's only funny when you are able to watch it from distance in a good situation. but if you are part of it it will get you closer to the rope.

There's absolutely no benefit to any cell in this organism for McDonald's providing 1 or 1 trillion jobs, it's a loss. More jobs they have, more loss you have, more GDP they produce, more loss you have. It's basically cultural suicide. Nigger workers, nigger eaters, rape all around.

>Nigger workers, nigger eaters
And shit food

Thats probably the best option, let it run into the ground while minimizing his losses.

Running a café or restaurant cost money, and the taxes are too high, which increase the cost of drinks and food. Less consumers comes in, so less money, and you go bankrupt. I've noticed a lot of tourists would rather buy their food in supermarket. A lot of new restaurants are actually opening up but closing shortly after for lack of business. It has nothing to do with them being replaced by Mc Donalds. If anything, their replaced with Kebap. Pls help us

>Running a café or restaurant cost money, and the taxes are too high
That's the whole idea. THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA. Taxes aren't such a problem, high prices are, but either way, it will be low salary or high prices or high taxes or direct sabotage. Their goal is for you to take loans, so banks or any other masters can continue to make money. Renting/credits is the AIDS of capitalism.