Former Trump Campaign Aide George Papadopoulos Sentenced to 14 Days in Prison

sputniknews.com/news/201809071067848479-Former-Trump-Aide-Papadopoulos-Sentenced-Prison/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-07 16.48.26.png (1263x703, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/16/watch_live_deputy_ag_rod_rosenstein_announcement.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html
wsj.com/video/obama-medvedev-hot-mic-gaffe/5F7CF09D-CFD5-4805-A72C-3378D5F8371E.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>14 days
IT'S OVER, TRUMP IS FINISHED!

>14 fucking days
Mueller is a literal retard

>IT'S OVER, TRUMP IS FINISHED!

Attached: tsrchc9nuui11.jpg (700x700, 76K)

>Someone who has complete control over the corrupt alphabet agencies VS someone who the corrupt alphabet agencies despise.

>be Mueller
>Can't prove collusion
>start going after small fish
>all charges are irrelevant to collusion with RU
>mfw I'm actually starting to believe this is a witch hunt

I think Russia absolutely did help, indirectly, promote Trump by attempting to sow more discord. But, as far as legitimate collusion between Lumph and Russia I am starting to believe there is nothing.

>Someone who has complete control over the corrupt alphabet agencies

Lol didn't know Hillary controlled the Trump-Republican appointed DOJ.

>we did it CNN we gave that man a vacation!

>Russia absolutely did help, indirectly, promote Trump

RR indicts 12 Russians and says:

Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

>no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/16/watch_live_deputy_ag_rod_rosenstein_announcement.html

This, Russia clearly was trying to split the nation in half.
They knew the democrats are emotional and would tear the nation apart, so they built up groups that would help build up unrest like Black Lives Matter, while they made some efforts to support Trump.
The funny thing is that it just came out that Trump was going to kill Assad. He is not a puppet of Russia. He opposes their oil deal with Germany. I believe he is against the Uranium deal Hillary made with Russia.
He actually has done more to stand against Russia than anyone.

Attached: ActualRussianCollusion.png (612x307, 353K)

>14 days
>THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF

I know reading is hard when you are a nigger foreigner, but I clearly said "promote Trump." Which they absolutely did through social media. But, the buck stops there. And I firmly believe they only did it because it would create chaos. It is what they have always done.

Can't indict them if you give them all immunity (Mills, Combetta etc)

These Russians bought Facebook ads to promote Hillary, Bernie, and progressive activist groups too.

He really has.

Russia and others are directly and provably pumping out bots on social media, and Jow Forums trying to create more divisiveness. Whether that be Trump related or not, it is all about populace control and diversion from other issues.

And our own fucking media eats it right up. Its just like this Nike bullshit, Kap is a fucking idiot. There is no real controversy here, its all just to put the focus on Nike. They don't give a fuck about some dead coon, or Kap's ideals. They want to make money, and the best way to do that is wedging. Both sides are nothing more than pawns, when they focus on the wrong things.

>14 days
MONEY WELL SPENT

Attached: microexpressions contempt.jpg (500x354, 33K)

Damn guess Trump is really finished now.

nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

Hard to convince me they weren't promoting both sides nigger. So were they promoting Trump or just sewing discord?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 2.03.57 PM.png (582x877, 538K)

They were doing both.

Trump is a chaos candidate. Obviously they wanted him because it would create the most instability in our populace.

I mean, look at everything that has happened socially since this all started.

I'm not saying, nor do I believe Trump colluded or anything else like that. But to say with a straight face the Russians didn't prefer him due to his chaotic nature is your own lack of seeing the bigger picture.

The Russians have always played all sides to get an outcome.

>President Obama was cought on an open microphone telling Russian President Dmitry Medvedev he would have more "flexibility" to negotiate on missile defense after the November election

wsj.com/video/obama-medvedev-hot-mic-gaffe/5F7CF09D-CFD5-4805-A72C-3378D5F8371E.html

Uh huh. They would want to promote a chaos candidate to sew discord in the populace rather than Hillary who would continue the comfy relationship Obama had with Russia. You know, the guy who sat back while Russia annexed Crimea. Oh and sold 20% of our Uranium production to Russia.

>The Russians have always played all sides to get an outcome.
This is what libtards don't get. They just insisted it was her turn then used the Russian narrative to paint men as misogynist and traitors.

Attached: 1533569501310.png (1230x1212, 1.12M)