Why won't Trump de-classify documents and BTFO Mueller and Obama?

Why won't Trump de-classify documents and BTFO Mueller and Obama?

Attached: file.png (780x438, 454K)

he can doesn't he? this means he does not want to

Obama is still secretly POTUS and won't give poor Trump the authority to do so.

Because Israel would drop a nuke on syria

>Why won't Trump de-classify documents and BTFO Mueller and Obama?

Because you would need documents to de-classify to btfo.

hes going to drop it on their head in october

Rosenstein has to sign off on the declas

why then and not now?

FISA retard

>FISA retard

Like I said you would need documents to btfo out.

people forget what happened last week in the media. he's sitting on it like i am sure the dems are sitting on at least something, or they will try to make something up

ah i see that makes sense. so its basically to keep it from getting memory holed by the time people go vote

The FISA you retard
Cut the shit faggot
Nobody's buying it

The media, dems, and big tech would all try to muddy the issue by saying that trump is recklessly endangering sources and methods by declassifying docs. They would do their best to bury the story on fisa on all angles saying its old news, exposing sources, spygate is a conspiracy, etc.

suspect user is correct and its a timing thing
Amnesty Don will wait til November for the bigliest impact
>inb4 muh 6 gorillion mueller indictments

leverage

obama was in hiding for months. he's back now and politicking so he can make his move for maximum damage

Trump is a master at timing. Even those that hate him admit that he understands timing and understands how to put on a show. He is going to release those documents at the right time to have maximum impact on the midterm elections.

Trumps favorite book is the art of war and the art of war is a military book based primarily on deception, perception, and timing. If Trump didn’t know what he was doing he wouldn’t have been able to get this far. Be enthusiastic, take your friends and family to vote, fight back on social media against the leftist narrative, call your Senator and fill out petitions, etc., but trust Trump. We are a team. Trump is trusting us to stay enthusiastic and fight the deep state Because that is our role on the team. His role is to lead so trust him.
> Stop being such pussies

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1138, 1.44M)

>Why won't Trump de-classify documents and BTFO Mueller and Obama?
Gee, I can't even begin to imagine.

Attached: LZh0qBh.jpg (1248x2316, 543K)

Because, my American friend, your President is retarded.

Midterms specifically, it's all a game.

>Mueller is a thief.

Attached: Math.png (622x289, 62K)

Sara Carter said they would be declassified this week. WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE MY DOCUMENTS.

Attached: K7np15Xpw_TdZo_zYHzDddNoUWCWm-Y1eP3APu4BO3Y.png (291x344, 95K)

It's almost as if he has a (((gun))) to his head

October surprise.

You’ll never not be a cuck