Reminder that the US is rightful British clay. Give it back

Reminder that the US is rightful British clay. Give it back.

Attached: 3D0F73EA-9B8E-4F5B-93AE-EC8078B1CF6E.jpg (750x973, 437K)

It’s not yours and it hasn’t been since 1776. Get over it.

so you can flood it with muzzies and jail us for mean tweets as our laws are written by the unelected eu dictators? no thanks

>Muslim Logic
You britbongs have really been cucked. Go ahead and sign up for your madrasa training.

>madrasa training.
what the fuck is a madrasa training?

1784*

Trip down to Mr. Singh's Curry House for Madras w/ pashwari naans

feel free and try and take it back

>leaf education

sounds bretty good desu
I like those peshwaris

>Britain loses the Thirteen Colonies before it loses the war

Attached: 1512945349288.gif (436x376, 2.22M)

Get over it Nigel. Also where is your shitposting loicence, you cheeky limey wanker?

Just because you lose something doesn’t mean it’s no longer yours. If you lost your dog, would you not want to reclaim him?
As opposed to millions of negro savages? You know if you just stayed in the empire you wouldn’t have so many of the problem you have.
Judging by your record, it would be fairly easy.

the niggers were an accident but at least we get them free abortions

reminder America is rightful New france clay

gib back.

Attached: newfrance-1745.jpg (600x439, 74K)

Mutts it's time to get conquistado we already established our language back in america, now we will wait until you extinguish yourselves.

Britain was losing control of the colonies long before the war. Besides, the war ended in 1783.

>loses to a few farmers in vietnam
>feel free and try and take it back
If that's what you want, I'm sure we'd have no trouble

Eat shit

Whatever the year was, it wasn't 1776. Half of you mutts probably don't even know what happened that year.

Fallout one now,annex leaf take mexico.nuke China.frogs gay.

Low IQ troll. We won this land in a war, therefore they have to take it back thru war.

sry shitties.

Attached: scum.jpg (1600x1200, 626K)

The declaration of independence was ratified. We declared independence and proved it with a war. Thus, america was born in 1776. Most americans know that you smug leaf.

Come and try to take it then.

Attached: 1400992559367.jpg (1080x763, 430K)

YAS appologies for a few of my ancestors fighting against you. Let’s kill the Puritans up north together

Attached: 2000px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg.png (2000x1333, 26K)

Come and take it cunt

Jidf pls

I wish we could, but the UK is filled with Mohammeds now and the English nobility is blacked.

This has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Britain controlled areas in the US right up until 1783 when the British left, therefore US clay was rightful British clay before it was rightfully taken from them in conquest.

Give us $1 trillion in reparations.

>Mmmmmm
Who needs free speech when we can have curry and pashwari naans. Stupid Amerifats!

Give it back now.

Nice memeflag faggot.

>loses colonies to a bunch of farmers

GIVE IT BACK AMERIFATS!

no u

Attached: 1530143258563.jpg (888x998, 71K)

Come and take it.

>being this pedantic
Britain had de jure control over the colonies. Continental congress had de facto control. You can tell by the fact that they raised an army and expelled the british. If you think being driven out of a country is exercising control, I dont know what to tell you. Is this a "kill your enemies they win" thing?

>Just because you lose something doesn’t mean it’s no longer yours. If you lost your dog, would you not want to reclaim him?
US: Hey Brits, you aren't taking care of your dog properly. You're abusing it.
UK: Piss off wanker, I'll treat my dog however I want!
US: *pimp-slaps UK, takes dog*
UK: Okay, fine. You can have my dog.
US: *feeds and exercises dog to be the healthiest, strongest, happiest dog in the world*
UK: Hey, that's my dog, give it back.

No

You ave a loicense to be incoitin this kinda colonoizin, m80?

Hey look, it's that ruskie again.

You forgot
>Royal family commission the Rothchild's to put the American revolution down
>they hire German Hessian mercenaries, considered to be some of the best Europe could field at the time
>they all get killed by a bunch of redneck American farmers with hunting rifles

Attached: 1507020615672.jpg (1200x874, 491K)

OH look another england hate thread fuck off jews

Reminder that Britain is rightful British clay. Take it back.

No we don't need any more Muslims

Come and take it?

Attached: 1516946133666.png (300x300, 1K)

We never abused you. In fact you would be a much better place today is you stayed in our empire.

I wouldn't have to be this "pedantic" if you weren't such a fucking idiot. You don't have de facto control when you need to fight British troops within your declared territory for the next 7 years. That's the complete opposite of de facto control.

Come & take it then. Faggot.

Attached: 1532566513438.jpg (742x768, 118K)

I'll burn the fucking white house to the ground and most amerimutts will cheer.

>give it back
No, come and take it memeflaggot

You dont have control over a territory when the people expel you. Do you think you are in a state of control when people are kicking you out in an organized way? In any case, you are the autist and the only reason you are mad is that you hate americans and you are looking for any reason to look down your nose and passed the dog dick in your mouth at us. So you latch on to our celebration of the declaration of independence. If it wasnt that it would be something else. I guess i would hate us too if i were a snowmexican

Past*
Wew

There are enough nigs, French claim checks out

The new White House is either Mar-A-Lago or Trump Tower in Manhattan

Redmeck farmers plus militia who had been fighting natives and the Spanish and French empires...

Burgers need to into their own history

Are you unaware of what cause Americans to revolt? Taxes and then when we complained you tried to take the gunpowder so there wouldn't be a revolt. Exactly what is happening to your country over the past few decades of being disarmed except we said no.

Dutch motherfucker

Attached: FC786F93-D0AD-425D-AD87-F88F658EE4E6.png (1080x1920, 622K)

There were just small little taxes. They’re we’re necessary the re pay the war debt from the French and Indian war.

*they were

if britain could even muster one landing party on america's shores I would give the white house as a consolation prize

come get it...………...

sent to the FBI
enjoy a knock on your door mate

Listen, I’m just trying to address this issue in a calm and English gentlemanly manner. The United States was ours, so therefor it belongs to us and we would like it back.

Which they did in 1783 so I don't see what you're arguing exactly.

kek

Attached: Ethnic French men riding into battle, 2025.jpg (600x280, 53K)

>English gentlemanly manner
>implying that the English gentleman sterotype is still alive in England

Ok now I know you’re just larping. Show us your flag.

Come take.

Attached: 1517371859467.jpg (480x316, 26K)

Frontiersmen really. Some of the best snipers in the early US military were just guys who hunted a lot.

Lobsterbacks BTFO

Attached: rulesthewavesmyass.jpg (2036x1076, 634K)

Tell ya what. You can have the entire west coast and the upper east coast. Hell you can have Hawaii too.

You want it, come and claim it faggot, I dare you!

Lol but you lost the war. This wasn't some half assed decision. Thousands died.

you sold it to us

>>they all get killed by a bunch of redneck American farmers with hunting rifles
You mean the fucking French army and navy

>Reminder that the US is rightful British clay. Give it back.
Reminder that the Great Britain is rightful Latin clay. Give it back.

Attached: england 2.jpg (350x442, 73K)

I'm gonna make english mothers moan

*puts 40 round magazine in assault rifle I bought at walmart*
come take it back britcuck.

no difference

You want these United States back? Molon labe, nigel.

The UK would be in a much better place today if we had stayed in it's empire. Not the other way around. The American colonies were well on their way to being wealthier and greater than the entire rest of the empire combined.
The crown was too busy being the drunken girlfriend to be an effective empire. Constantly starting shit with France, thus getting the colonies involved in a fight they never wanted. Then, when France would start throwing punches at the colonies, the crown would sit there doing nothing to help.

delet

>I'll take the Louisiana purchase for 200
>and I'll take the french indian war for 300

New france won all it's war against Injuns.

Attached: DeathToLeaf.png (800x800, 123K)

The US is ours by right of conquest. We took it from your by force.

you already tried in late 1700s and early 1800s. youre welcome to try again. it might be fun to kill some brits and finally settle the argument of who's whiter: goblino or muhamad?

shut up, frog

shut up, mutt

It was so much better when it was Dutch

nigga.... we ARE the english

Fuck you, Finns were here first.

You can have the north east. Florida is ours.

>nig orleans
>detoilet
>coontreal
>coonbec

Attached: 47780E95-EC4B-4C26-B949-A7D3351640D3.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Come and take it.