CIA good

Just watched this amazing show, and realized how unjust Jow Forums is toward our brothers and sisters in CIA that protect our democracy and freedoms.

Also, a very accurate depiction of middle easterners (I've been to Turkey twice), some of them might be terrorists but it usually comes from a rough life, while their heart is still filled with compassion and love like any other man.

Also accurate depiction of Médecins Sans Frontières that totally blows away Jow Forumss narrative that they're CIA cover. I loved the idea that one of them knows the american president from the time they both served at Nam, patriotic.

But easily the best character is african-american boss that experiences renewal of his muslim faith. To paraphrase him: Terrorists are not real muslims!

Attached: jack.jpg (960x1440, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghmdviatN_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kathy Ryan (nee Muller) is a hog in this.

Attached: vod_48.jpg (1269x703, 196K)

>Amazon funded by the CIA makes CIA propaganda
Figures

Don't you fucken talk about Abbie like that cunt.

Attached: abbie-cornish-1063506.jpg (2552x3500, 773K)

she looks like she follows "how to get all the fat out of your butt and into your face" diet

I was able to jack off to the Arab chick's nude scene, by not Abbie's saggy floppers.

Eh? I thought she was hot as fuck. Just the right amount of plump while not being fat.

Well, since this is a 10 in your country, I understand why you'd think that.

Attached: cuckrampland.jpg (1200x1803, 353K)

>He wanks to Hannin's haram milkers but not Cornish'd curves

m8...

Attached: abbie-cornish-1101411.jpg (1118x1512, 153K)

So this is what passes for shitty b8 thrse days
Saged bc OP sucks his own father's dick, gross, you fucking faggot

>Just watched this amazing show, and realized how unjust Jow Forums is toward our brothers and sisters in CIA that protect our democracy and freedoms.
You do realize that's CIA propaganda which was developed as a result of their subprojects into brainwashing and mind control, right? The show basically introduced false ideas which you could not distinguish from the reality of their organization. It bypassed your critical thinking because "It's a show" and "It's fictional". Which despite that fact you subconsciously digested the information as if you were physically there to watch it actually happened in real life.

I tried discussing this show on /tv/ but my thread got deleted lmao, i'd lve to do it here

>and this last one (video) is a call to arms for all Muslims around the world
>but he isn't a Muslim
>hes just a fucking psychopath

embarassing lmao

Attached: image.jpg (720x709, 45K)

Just because you dislike the show doesn't mean other people can't discuss rationaly.

Are you saying you didn't feel nothing for the character of drone operator? You can see torment in his face as he realizes he killed the innocent man, and we get that he wanted to be a pilot and fight without sitting in safety!
His redemption is second only to african-american guy.

Attached: 1536352519727.png (720x812, 46K)

The CIA has never done anything good for the people of this country. They are a criminal cartel.
They don't even operate outside America like theyre supposed to, they mostly spy here, on citizens.
Everything thats "classified" is secret because the people would rise up and kill them if they knew what was going on.
Now theyre pushing a "we're the good guys" mockingbird gaslight while they run for office as democrats

Attached: 1520222091583.png (626x536, 316K)

I never understand Jow Forumss opinion, you people were attacking the show Condor that depicted CIA as bad (it said it's basically a secret group of christians wanting to wipe out muslims) and now you attack show depicting CIA as good. Make up your mind.

All classified documents get declassified eventually, it's just proof that nobody cares what was done when heads cool down.

>Jow Forums is one person, one hivemind, one love
no woman, no cry
faggot

i'm gonna check out out because sjw's call it toxic masculinity.

Well yeah, if you consider Office toxic masculinity as the main guy wears pretty much the same face except Pam is some fat chick

I am objecting to your libtarded horseshit which you barely disguised but the kids in here and too stupid you realize. I guess ypu can gave them, fuckhead, enjoy being B8 Master 9000 of all the Turdlets, loser. Saged again

Why did watch a show?

Are you mentally reatarded?

Akshully a better "spy thriller" than this or Condor is
>The Looming Tower

bit sad that a lot of the people here who *should* seen it haven't and instead have watched the other 2.....

Attached: abbie-cornish-1101410.jpg (1118x1680, 268K)

>reatarded

tl;dr
I watched propaganda and I fell for it.

Looming Tower was great.

> why did watch a show
> reatarded

Hello there Muhammad, still haven’t learned English yet ?

Attached: 1B6518D6-1A40-42D2-BEA6-240E97515802.jpg (750x670, 66K)

Best Spy Thriller in ages was Deutschland '83, though. Kids might have to read up on the Cold War to understand it, though.

Attached: D83.jpg (300x168, 16K)

downloading now...

Looming Tower was terrible. It had straight up SJW overtones.

Interracial relationship that didn't exist in real life. Black chick at Embassy and an FBI agent.

Main actor strains to utter words. The main dude is some French-Moroccan actor with a thick French accent trying to speak English with an Arab accent... since he's supposed to be Lebanese.

The guy playing the Lebanese FBI agent has to remind the audience how Islam is the religion of peace and terrorists aren't real Muslims.

A pro-Trump former CIA agent that's against neoconservatism and US intervention in Syria is depicted as the bad guy.

Looming Tower is nuleft neocon propaganda.

Thaenkyou

But why did he watch the show?
Why do they do it, user?
Do they think to themselves - "I shall watch the show" or "I must see the show"?
I'm hoping you might ask them

>UN maymay flag
>thinks a fairly accurate depiction of how a complete lack of communication across agencies helped a bunch of flight sim jockeys boxcut their way to the big leagues id "lefty" and "sjw"
>focuses on content not context, let alone subtext...

m8, you're lack of ability to think critically is showing.

Attached: abbie-cornish-1063493.jpg (3174x4932, 1.09M)

>Deutschland '83
Looking into it. Will dld

user, you need to stop for a moment and think.
if a senator is fucking up bad enough can/should we fire them (not re-elect them)? yes.
why? because they are spending your tax dollars which means we get to hold them accountable (or, at least there's a mechanism in place for accountablity).
if an employee fucks up bad enough can/should we fire them?yes. why? same deal; you giving them money means they are accountable to you.

if a government bureaucrat, who gets paid your tax money, fucks up bad enough, is there a mechanism in place for accountability from the tax payer? no. we can't vote them out, we can't cut their budget, we can't fire them. they are 100% unaccountable to you and I.
This government of ours was never meant to have a 4th unaccountable branch (the bureaucratic branch). congress takes our money and then gives it to bureaucrats with the authority to make regulations that no citizen in America ever voted for.
it's fucking bullshit.

>remind the audience how Islam is the religion of peace and terrorists aren't real Muslims.
well that sounds familiar

>A pro-Trump former CIA agent that's against neoconservatism and US intervention in Syria is depicted as the bad guy.
well same here, DAESH is bad, but Assad the animal is much worse.

he knows a few words that pop out of his rape victims but it's usually 3rd grade vocabulary

yeah I noticed that. Like put some fucking effort in for a show. Men will go to extremes for thier physic on screen and bitches won’t even drop 5 lbs.

we go back to century old axiom of pol

you CAN'T run huge country with government changing every 4 years.
you either need to:
- have people pick a real leader but then tighten security and slip into authoritarianism (RUSSIA)
- have people pick a faux leader and rule from a deep state (USA)

the first is more honest but the second is better for keeping people happy.

Show puts all the blame for 9/11 on one office in the CIA and one guy.

Story told entirely through the POV of the Lebanese FBI dude. Overly apologetic of Islam.

Main actor can barely speak English.

It happens in Jack Ryan, sort of. I don't think they ever outright say Islam is a religion of peace. Maybe only once.

It was fun, exciting and overall the most entertaining thing I had seen in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghmdviatN_0

Deutschland 86 comes out this fall.

Based.

Based CIA defends the God Empruh.

They're our only chance to MWGA.

Digits to give CIA power.

Update us on Q based CIA.

We are with you.

Must stop the Dems.

This show had some obvious progressive pandering moments:
>main 2 badguys are only evil terrorists because of 9/11 and being treated badly by the evil whites
>Islam is the solution to the racism they experienced
>CIA super competent and almost makes no mistakes during the entire ordeal
>Drone killer dude goes to apologize to family of guy he killed. This family lives in Syria. He manages to get there safely. The family doesn't kill him.
>Coastal crossing filled with women and children

>OP posts about about a show which is clearly "MURRICA IS BEST"
you love it
>I suggest a show that is critical of bureaucracy and the ineffectualness of lack of inter-departmental communication
you focus on the race of the protagonist...

I ca almost hear you ironically screeching "DRAIN THE SWAMP" from here m8.

Attached: abbie-cornish-1063520.jpg (2490x3448, 930K)

dude Islam is good: the Show

There is show called Travelers that I thought won't be too bad as they didn't have "a nigger scientist that explains it all" role.

But they literally saved Hillary Clinton as a child so she could grow up to beat some old white guy in the elections, thus saving the world.

hints of bog appearing. what a shame.

bootlickers hang first

Attached: bootlickeraregayfaggots.jpg (309x499, 29K)