Thoughts on interbreeding between white men and latinas?

Thoughts on interbreeding between white men and latinas?

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-223635_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 568K)

nigger

bestiality

>wanting to chase down women who chase you with a kitchen knife
nigger what is wrong with you

>castizo
yes
>mestizo
burn it with fire

Just check the nipple color. Brown put it down.

Why not mestizo?

>Calling White men "colonizers"
I like how these beaners are so unaware that they are really just pissed off that THEIR Spanish ancestors fucked over THEIR native ancestors and somehow I'm the colonizer.

Attached: GLR.jpg (616x468, 88K)

Hot

Attached: 36e91447aca2d9ffc61f8e1511375ac1.jpg (467x700, 37K)

Don’t do it. Everyone should stick to their own

We get it youre a faggot.

Castizo and mestizo means a man dude.
You mean to say castiza and mestiza

stick to your own women, you cant even keep white women in check, a latina will wipe the floor with you. you guys lack the spic machismo needed to keep them inline.

It would be easy to fuck a mixed latina girl has a white men (le 75%).
3/4

I recommend if you are on South America to shot a load into a few Latinas(raise their iq) and impregnate (but do not stay) in some years we could have a mostly white south America.

Bleach some hot Latinas white men

Attached: th (8).jpg (490x276, 23K)

Shill thread but as a public service for any user reading this never fall for the latina meme unless you want to spend the rest of your life supporting her parasitic family while simultaneously never being good enough for them and having them undermine you at every opportunity. it's not worth it.

Did I activate your frijoles, Juan Pedro Carlos Jimenez de Apodaca?

Attached: Your great grandpappy.jpg (236x314, 13K)

Attached: 4184670.jpg (450x600, 24K)

lol what a desperate loser. It's obvious why the internet complains so much about "white men not going outside", minority women use it as an excuse for why they can't get white dick.

relax she's just a dumb slut

No thanks, chicanas are worthless in every way.

Attached: image.jpg (720x725, 235K)

As with all things, the answer is to go for 3rd/4th gen latinas who will start behaving against the stereotype to rebel from parental figures from their youth.

Or just date a chick from central america. Hottest girl I knew was this girl from paraguay with a rack the size of her god damn head. Lawd

Wait, the Jews are paying me to make you want to impregnate qt latinas?

>central America
>Paraguay
what. central america is africa tier, m8.