Bobby Fischer

What does pol think about Bobby Fischer? Was he really /ourguy/ ???

Attached: IMG_4738.jpg (714x920, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKJozoTJWcg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_of_the_Century_(chess)
youtube.com/watch?v=WjEmquJhSas&app=desktop
mileswmathis.com/fischer.pdf
jewishpress.com/sections/features/features-on-jewish-world/fischer-and-spassky-two-infamous-jewish-anti-semites/2014/12/26/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a self hating jew.

Belongs in the Jow Forums pantheon of /ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=mKJozoTJWcg

I tried to watch that flick, but it's so Pro-Jew, it leads me to say that yes, with such a smear campaign, he was most definitely /ourguy/.

Nah, he was a Jew who hated other Jews. God bless his soul.

Based and redpilled

Maybe you shouldn't have eaten his foreskin

Christians are Jews. You mongrels are known as KIKES.

Romans 2:28-29, Philippians 3:3, 1 John 2:22-23, 2 John 1:9-11, Revelation 2:9 & Revelation 3:9.

Yes, the new psyop will be to remove your tentacles from your subversion of the English language and twisting of the Bible. Without being able to hijack "Jew", all your EvangelicL support is gonna disappear...womp womp.

>Literal asian subhuman that goes through medical surgery to look white speaks
Okay there chong.

He's not a degenerate subhuman American goy, so yes, he's (((ourguy))) albeit self hating, but definitely not /yours/

tfw ywn witness fischer vs karpov '75

Attached: 1923234234000911984.jpg (619x453, 26K)

correction:
Christians SPIRITUAL jews (of the new covenant)
old covenant was with
jews of the FLESH (hebrews)
new covenant (new israel) is any who believe in the Christ

>"show flag, show flag"
>*shows flag*
>"haha Korean gook"
One of the many reasons no one likes you, kike. Idk if I can namefag any harder, but I'm an American. Abroad. I know the concept of working abroad/vacation/etc might be foreign to you, but it's what we humans do sometimes.

*Christians ARE

he played the "game of the century" when he was 13. the only chess game that makes me regret that I don't really know chess, so I could truly appreciate his genius.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_of_the_Century_(chess)

that's all I need to know about bobby fisher.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-07_18-48-41.png (245x346, 21K)

"Physical Jews" don't exist anymore. By the mathmatical concept of Geometric Sequence, there is LESS THAN a .0000000000001% of someone not having the blood of Jacob/Israel in their veins.

Geometric Sequence:
1 you
2 parents
4 grandparents
8 great
16 great great
32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, etc.

well, no

>Geometric Sequence:

if you say so...... (????)

15 generations is about 400 years.
At 30 generation, this number is 1073741824.

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-075229_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 385K)

No he was a smart Jew

I don't think every Jew is so stupid nor in the Cabal that believes that subversion will end up well for you.

Insert based Jew

Attached: christianjew.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Yep he was a genuine genius. Reminds me of the match where Magnus played against Kasparov when he was 13 which resulted in a draw.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjEmquJhSas&app=desktop

He's a rich jewish actor phony, from sugar money, oil money, banking money, and money from the state. Real opposition doesn't get half a dozen Hollywood movies made about them. Just controlled opposition promoting the waste of time that is chess.

mileswmathis.com/fischer.pdf

so, they somehow played the chess for him?

ok.

Jow Forums. where insane ppl go

>What does pol think about Bobby Fischer?

His chess master brain was superbly tuned to detect threatening patterns and movements.

He will naturally latch onto the most viable, most oblique and most deadly "pattern" possible.
Possible but not proven since conspiracies are done in darkness.

Fischer was the foremost pattern recognition expert on earth
but did a poor job 'proving' his hypothesis.

Attached: Richard%22Jaws%22Kiel.jpg (255x306, 13K)

err, read the paper before trying to sound pious, someone analyzes the famous matches turn-by-turn.

also
>ppl

really nigger? and you expect to be taken seriously?

Attached: 1380405641134.jpg (500x500, 116K)

and...... what?

And...there is no "physical Jew". It is just shy of 100% that every living human has Jacob/Israel's blood in their veins. Do you retract your earlier statement.

is it just me or does kasparov look out of it during that match. he shows up late and seems to have trouble concentrating. im not saying magnus didnt deserve that draw, but i feel like kasparov on a normal day could beat him. obviously magnus is a proper genius but he was 13. adult magnus would fucking destroy kasparov, no problem.

as a chess player i can say that the 'annotations' in that paper are rubbish. the guy even admits he doesn't play chess, and it shows.

classic Jesus Christ style jew

Well, I still find it hard to believe such a rebellious character would get all these jewish films made about him just because he was jewish, too.

he was /ourjew/

right about the tribe
a little insane and based

Based. You will be the last to go in the ovens

So the Jews actually want to drive elephants into extinction because their trunk reminds them of uncircumcised penis?

mashallah

one of the few people i admire.

brilliant chess player

and

NO ONE
NO ONE WILL EVER DO A 13-0 ON CANDIDATES MATCHES EVER AGAIN
NEVER

Mikhail Tal is the best chess Jew.

>He was a self hating jew.
That's the only good kind of Jew.

>old covenant was of the flesh
Yes, and the old covenant was finished with Jesus's resurrection. All of the Hebrews who wanted to stay on the God train became Christians. The filthy kikes who hated God went on to suck baby penises and try to sabotage goodness everywhere they find it.

beating those soviets would have saved chess from the 80s+90s stagnation and the drama aftermath regarding FIDE

He would have loved Jow Forums.

Attached: 1465367512239.png (886x482, 588K)

He was definitely /oneofus/

A fact that many don't know. His rival Boris Spassky was also a self-hating Jew!

jewishpress.com/sections/features/features-on-jewish-world/fischer-and-spassky-two-infamous-jewish-anti-semites/2014/12/26/

imo, he is the king of Jow Forums
he would never white knight for the jew
he sacrificed a lot for his opinions
i dont like how he removed the popularity of bishops gambit though...

He lived in Minato-ku. Wife was Japanese.