Why are Black Men being emasculated in TV and Film?

Black Men have always been sterotyped in the media as being “cool” “stoic” and on occasion “wise”. Everyone wanted a black friend and black men were seen as more masculine than white men. However in recent years I’ve seen a complete reversal of this trend. What are ((They)) up to? Remember that movie Moonlight which was basically just about niggas doing the train on each other on the down low? Gay black friend in the Boys I’ve ever loved and now in this (youtu.be/q9Pk_Eq4BUc). Why are black men now being portrayed as weak, effeminate, non threatening basedboys? I’ve also noticed a larger proportion of interracial relations where the guy is white instead of the girl. Why is this happening Jow Forums? Please explain

Attached: 4191D9FC-6852-442E-B6F1-0D279351B8C3.png (633x758, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well ((they)) don't want a dominant race of anyone. Now that they've reduced the average White Man to a sniveling consent-asking S O Y B O Y they're going after Blacks next. I assure you that a change in the Islamic Religions will be next once Europe is flooded completely.
It looks like they DO have a long term plan.

Because once niggers are s o y e d, then they become faggot and trannies and white men can live in fear of rape even when not in prison.

It will backfire however, since fear of prison nigger dick is what keeps most white men from going full 1488 turning into millions of Anders Breivik/McVeighs.

>Black
They ain't black, nor are they man

Right now the pinnacle of the problematic pyramid is nigger males who are intensely toxic masculinity and misogynist.

Because once they get rid of whites in the West they can’t have the remaining blacks chimp out. This is why they are pushin fashion and other bullshit

All black men are extremely feminine fragile fags obsessed with shoes and jewelry. Why? Raised by black mothers that HATE black males because the irresponsible father left her.
The sheboon will literally throw herself at any other race of a man because the negro man is utterly worthless, unreliable and all around a homo on the down low. His seed is deemed so subpar more nigger babies get aborted in a year then claimed by any accident or illness COMBINED. A black woman is content being a white mans bedwench and carrying the white baby to term even out of wedlock instead of being a "qween" to a male negro. She will show her white baby to all her friends and family with PRIDE and rightly so.
A black man is not a man.
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg

Attached: bullmoose.jpg (852x480, 47K)

Probably this

Because black men stand as a threat to the status quo, so it is imperative that their manhood is undermined at every opportunity.

I could go on about this, but the implicative and overt emasculation of black men in both media and socio-political policies, is a major underlying theme in America, and black women along with others were/are complicit in this. It goes all the way back to the plantation when black women would sell out their brothers and sons for special treatment from massa.

blacks commit most of the violent and property crime in the united states. jew mediaites think they're doing the black race a solid by portraying the men as non-threatening gay niggers (curiously, the women are portrayed as possessing extremely masculine qualities, including physical appearance). who is the audience? probably not the average black if i had to guess. to wit, compare black panther box office and press to moonlight. moonlight was aimed squarely at bourgeois urbanite coastal whites and (((whites))).

quick name a black comedian that has never worn a dress in a movie or on tv and didnt have their career quickly end.

Attached: 1502310890527.jpg (484x557, 73K)

while i believe most people are slaves to corporate interests, the black men who are free thinkers are just as dangerous to the upper caste of our society as anyone else, why not encourage them to be weak and effeminate?

also yuppie white people fucking love non threatening minorities as it confirms to them what is shoved down their throats, black people are friendly and just like us!

PATRIC-
>...and didnt have their career quickly end.
nevermind.

you're asking the wrong question. the correct question is why are ALL men being emasculated

social engineering for geopolitical reasons.
the future requires obedient workers who can sit still for long periods of time, and enough IQ to be economically viable.

Nice bait, I almost thought you were a real negro. The last sentence ruined it though.

chapelle managed to survive

He never said he was black, just stated his observation

he was the biggest comic in the world and whatever they did made him turn down millions and run to africa.

I observed that many trends had come and gone, so what was the popular trend now?
Brother-in-law said 'Being a nigger'.

Do you think it’s ending now

>What are ((They)) up to?
The final goal is to make everyone into an emasculated, insecure cuck. The nigger dick bullshit they're pulling now is just a way to push the current "alphas", whites, into submission, to make them think they're worth less than they actually are. They will not stop there. They will, next, push other types of propaganda to make sure blacks and asians become accustomed to the role of beta male as well. This is already underway, as you must have noticed. After the confident "alpha" male of every race has disappeared, it's a trivial matter to control humanity as a whole, as women and weak men will follow whatever fashionable bullshit is being pushed by marketers.

I would like there to be such a thing as "strong women", but unfortunately such individuals are few and far between. So rare as to be almost nonexistent. This, I lament.

Attached: 1412124039685.jpg (200x156, 4K)

I’ve definitely noticed a surge in baseded black men in the last several years. Call them nu-niggers or nuggers. Black men used to be hyper masculine and animalistic but lately so many talk in the gay black “YASSS QUEEN” voice.

>hey guys check out this based sports nigger

Attached: Jersey Cuck Boomer.jpg (1537x936, 194K)

To make them seem less threatening.

>Why are black men now being portrayed as weak, effeminate, non threatening basedboys?

In 90 and 00s tv shows ALWAYS portrayed the black kid as a outcast nerd, Danny Phantom, Billy and Mandy, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Static Shock, Everybody hate Chris

Because they aren't the meme you make them out to be

not all black people are niggers
but all niggers are niggers