Jersey Cucks

I’ve never understood the appeal of sportsball. Sure, going to high school games is fun; but that’s because it’s you and your neighbors’ kids playing against kids from another nearby town. Those children are from your home; win or lose, you love ‘em and have an emotional tie.

But college and pro sports? Yeah, the teams may be named after your city or university, but in reality they’re just random niggers bought and shipped to their owners. They’re sold or traded to other teams often and have no real roots.

While it’s sort of amusing to watch grown white men prance around in their $400 replica jerseys with their favorite bull’s name on the back, like some kind of high school girl who wants everyone to know her boyfriend is on the team, I can’t comprehend spending thousands of dollars a year on tickets, TV, and merchandise to fund niggerball.

It’s more pathetic than the sad sacks who give money to chicks who show cleavage while playing vidya.

Attached: Jersey Cuck Boomer.jpg (1537x936, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA
youtube.com/watch?v=2sX1H9FxMms
youtube.com/watch?v=5apEctKwiD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're mind controlled

once upon a time, sportsball players and all the other elite sports were all part of the community, and the relevance a big team gives their town/city can not be underestimated - it inspires others to dream, train, learn discipline, teamwork, and sportsmanship

Now it is just a fucking disease, full of parasitic scum. I just don't know how anyone can get excited watched multi millionaires give 30% effort

You are right. It s also worse than it seems. The whole nigger athlete sports thing is just pushing a black male/white female agenda, nd white cucks LOVE it. The heroes are black, the hot, sweaty, excited women are white, and the commercial constantly shove a white woman/black man message down the throats of the viewers.

I just hope the NFL finally dies after this. This meme is my contribution. maybe we can shame them out of buying merch

youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA

I also want it gone. Football was GREAT for the niggers, it got them white women, it got them fortune, it got them the adoration of white men, it got people to put team above race...and then the niggers ruined it. Can anyone think of any way in which our nation would be worse off if we killed all of the niggers?

it is vicarious living

(((Owners))), just like (((they))) were in the slave trade.

Attached: 1471026769262.jpg (1434x686, 158K)

>”a way of building into people irrational submissiveness to power”
youtube.com/watch?v=2sX1H9FxMms

Even when i watched pro football, i disapproved and mocked adults (18+) wearing player jerseys. It screams arrested development. I don't categorize a general team supporting shirt as a problem.

Attached: face painter.png (500x313, 154K)

I have followed the Ottawa Senators NHL hockey team since 1996. I have five different jerseys with no nameplate or numbers on the back. Each one cost around $100. I have a few of what they call shirseys - a t-shirt with the team crest on the front and a player's number and nameplate on the back. I have an Ottawa ones for former Senators Mike Fisher and Jarkko Ruutu, plus a Philadeplhia Flyers one for Scott Hartnell and a Vancouver one for former Canuck Ryan Kesler. I also have a Canucks jersey with Kirk McLean's number and nameplate.
I played hockey as a kid and enjoy watching the skilled pros do it. I also play beer league baseball (wearing my own name and number) and enjoy watching the pros do it. I have the name and number for players I have a respect for, or through whom I identified with and lived vicariously through. One of them shares my own surname, if that means anything.
I don't live in Ottawa so I don't regularly go to live games. Being in a crowd of 18,000 fans is akin to being at a concert, but different too.
So, my question to you is, if you don't spend your shekels on sports, what do you spend it on?

Attached: sens fight.gif (350x252, 2.94M)

atleast Hockey is a white sport famalam. you arent supporting any sports niggers mansion and white girl fund

I recall someone decrying that baseball teams were local amateurs at one point, now it's pros making millions. Bragging rights are that "our group of Haitians, El Salvadoreans and Hondurans are better than your group of Haitians, El Salvadoreans and Hondurans."

Attached: pillar catch.jpg (768x432, 52K)

Do leafland not have its own national hockey league?

Football has become increasingly boring to me over the years for some reason. I find baseball to be more entertaining to watch now. Not to mention there aren't any SJW demonstrations during baseball games. atleast not yet

There are only a dozen or so POC in pro hockey, and most of them are Canadian anyways.

Attached: poc.jpg (519x81, 7K)

too bad you cant just exclude them

The NHL was all-Canadian back in the wayback, they let in Boston and that was the thin edge of the wedge. In minor pro there are provincial leagues that are all-Canadian (at least the cities which host them are). Pro football we have our own all-Canadian league but not pro hockey.

Attached: klesla.jpg (630x400, 77K)

I used to watch with my Dad, found NFL way to showbiz and CFL too boring. My appreciation for hockey and baseball come from having played myself, and knowing how hard it is to do what that guy just did when I see an amazing play.

Attached: canada most.jpg (720x480, 35K)

Hockey is an amazingly fun sport. I take my kid to play it all the time, its just too bad the teams are so exclusive here

(((Boston)))

Go on. How do you define exclusive

youtube.com/watch?v=5apEctKwiD8