Hate thread for this ignorant fuck

Hate thread for this ignorant fuck

Attached: Capture44444445.jpg (938x704, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1536366412338.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4mTFdxlAEG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8R5ZlDiJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't hate him, but he is not as smart as he thinks he is.

He is a kike nothing more to say about it.

no hate really because he has a lot of interesting guests and has bought me hours of quality listening time but his shilling is becoming quite transparent lately

He claims to be of normal intelligence thoughout the video

jews are so fucking repulsive

He’s not a kike, he just married one

Attached: 2B0C4DFE-7CE4-4EA5-AD70-A98ADA8E349D.jpg (618x685, 240K)

I don’t hate him, but I think listening to his podcast is a way for lonely bois to simulate a sense of shit-shooting with a bro pal, and that even though they say it’s informative, it’s lower than Ted Talk tier noise.

>He claims to be of normal intelligence
precisely

That’s an oratory device so you’ll feel like you can relate to him, user.

“Now I’m no expert, just a common man like all my listeners, but...” and proceeds to fill you with his thoughts. If he were of average intelligence or even believed that, he’d be listening to podcasts, not making them.

U mad cuz he got elon to smoke?

Attached: 7D1EA3A0-C958-4890-A237-4160F84AF42D.jpg (796x419, 43K)

It's not what he "says"
It's what he thinks, he thinks he is 150 IQ you can see it from his demeanor .
It's cancer because that's what attracts his followers.

If you listen to this retard at your core you are a 80 IQ pos that thinks hes smarter.

Attached: Capture44444445.jpg (484x443, 50K)

His earlier days were better.. the elon cast was good though. His shilling since 2008 is noticeable.

LMAO at that pic

Idk he calls himself stupid a lot.

fpbp

Seriously.

> b-but Joe Brogan said he’s just a normal guy like me

Do these people believe everything wealthy strangers tell them?

>oh btw im a huuuuuge leftist
why does he always say this

dude isolation tanks lmao

I don't think people with autism should be trying to read anyone's demeanour

He’s an actor. He’s literally an actor. He’s a very effective host, in his ability to keep his guests going with interesting prompts, but believing him when he says he’s stupid is like believing an actor playing a doctor in a commercial.

Because he is

So you’re saying he’s intelligent?

Plausible deniability, so righties think they’re consuming a balanced product (pro-tip: if Jow Forums is praising it, it’s not balanced), and so lefties won’t boycott the shit out of him.

He married a Jew. Best career move he ever made. Fuckin' sell out.

>he is not as smart as he thinks he is.
Right. I laughed when I saw him in that photo of him sitting at the restaurant table with members of the "Dark Web" - who were all Jews, except for him and Peterson.

Probably. He’s been in the entertainment industry for decades, and has reinvented his career within it a couple times, has wide ranging interests. He seems more stable than most people in that industry.

His podcast is interesting and hes trying to be less retarded

So you hate him because of his demeanor?
Shit I would hate 90% of the world if I thought like that

Boo hoo faggot he gives people on both sides a platform

He’s saying that if you believe Rogan’s “bro nextdoor put-on” you’re probably dumb cancer.

>I think listening to his podcast is a way for lonely bois to simulate a sense of shit-shooting with a bro pal
But he controls the guests and, thus, the content of the conversations. He's essentially a gate keeper. Young, disenfranchised White males are dangerous, so guys like Rogan and Peterson are there to keep them from moving to the hard Right and nationalism.

I use to listen to him a lot before I was red pulled on leftist. Now I only tune in when his guests interest me. He's not smart. I generally do believe he has lower than average IQ. During the Elon interview he asked so many stupid questions. Elons silence says a lot. It seemed like Elon was pretending to think bc Joe was so cringey and he didn't want to make him feel stupid.

He really showed what an absolute brainlet he is last night. Fucking moron doesn't know how magnets work and thinks airplanes don't take in any new oxygen. The goddamn retard doesn't even know basic elementary school science. Unbelievable.

This podcast was so awkward, Rogan didn't even ask a single good question. He for sure has below 100 IQ.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Attached: JoeRoganDUDEWEED.jpg (480x270, 17K)

I didn’t say anything about him giving people on both sides a platform?

I said he acts like a common man so that when he lectures you, you feel good and warm, because he’s just a cool bro like you, or at least he plays one on his podcast. Stay butthurt, my friend.

Attached: 1536177865782.webm (326x180, 772K)

Attached: 1536177825333.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

Apparently this Joe guy is super popular, but why? I've seen him interview some people, but they weren't really good at all. In general he seems to make it boring and uninteresting.

I didn’t listen to it, so I can only guess what “stupid” questions he asked, but “make the guest the hero” is a pretty standard entertainer tactic.

>Do these people believe everything wealthy strangers tell them?
I just Googled "Joe Rogan Net Worth" and $25 million came up. Not sure how accurate these are, but I've heard that they often accurate by an athlete once. So Rogan is sitting on $25 million for smoking dope, lifting weights and talking to Jordan Peterson every day. Sweet gig if you can get it, I guess.

Attached: 1536177888883.webm (202x360, 2.74M)

i've been told I look like him

Attached: unnamed.jpg (548x974, 25K)

Attached: 1536177911851.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

If a black guy sucker elbowed a white guy, everyone here would be like
>durr monkeys gonna monkey, chimp out, barely human durr

you do.
but dont you dare act like him

Attached: 1536177957907.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

You do..Do you practice Jiu-Jitsu?

So you think he's been hiding his power level this whole time?

I agree. He’s in control. Look how many butthurt lonely bois in this thread can’t believe that a multimillionaire Hollywood entertainer isn’t possibly just Being Himself The Bro Next Door that he plays on tv.

He's just an unintelligent, unfunny Russel Brand.
Russel's interviews with people are always so much better and deeper.

niggers have always done that, and whites used to have honor up until about 2016 or so.
we are not playing fair with niggers anymore, and little tyrese is scared.

Attached: 1536178163073.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

does it really matter what he thinks?
he brings many brilliant minds to a large audience.
he can be annoying at times, but he is allowing amazing people to showcase their amazing work in a nice long format that allows the listener to fully digest what the topic is, regardless of their aptitude before hand.

"Hey you wanna see the stupidest thing? Yo Jamie put up that clip of the stoned ape that interviews celebrities on youtube... if you can't find it add bald to the search"

no need to come to the defense of either side, dequan

Attached: videoplayback (1) (1).webm (640x360, 2.52M)

>Now I only tune in when his guests interest me. He's not smart. I generally do believe he has lower than average IQ. During the Elon interview he asked so many stupid questions. Elons silence says a lot. It seemed like Elon was pretending to think bc Joe was so cringey and he didn't want to make him feel stupid.
Joe Rogan is not well read. Like the guy above posted, Rogan is an actor and has skills at bullshitting and manipulating people, etc. But if you don't read, you're going to come across as stupid trying to talk to people like Richard Dawkins.

“When I dined with Mr. Gladstone, I felt as though he was the smartest man in England. But when I dined with Mr. Disraeli, I felt as though I was the smartest woman in England.”

(Spoiler: Disraeli won)

if you cant think of anything to say just throw the words kike and shill around, right?

Attached: 1781871716561615651.jpg (1242x1290, 64K)

Attached: 1536177981113.webm (720x404, 2.8M)

>He really showed what an absolute brainlet he is last night. Fucking moron doesn't know how magnets work and thinks airplanes don't take in any new oxygen. The goddamn retard doesn't even know basic elementary school science. Unbelievable.
He does not deserve to talk to the people he has on. He simply hasn't earned it in any intellectual way.

Attached: 1536178089292.webm (500x508, 1.73M)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1536366412338.webm

Attached: yr1.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

Attached: 1536177999595.webm (636x360, 916K)

It looks like the black guy with the white towel around his shoulders and sunglasses, got confused about who he is.

based Japanese poster nails it

cheeto haired niggot is mad bwahaha

Attached: videoplayback.webm (480x352, 1.73M)

Attached: videoplayback (2) (1).webm (320x180, 2.26M)

Attached: 1536178208078.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

was in amazement during the recent peter schill ep where he let that shyster hustle precious metal schemes for like an hour and a half

Attached: videoplayback (2).webm (640x360, 1.68M)

>Hey you know Joe, the weather is pretty nice today.
>Yeah, whatever. What do you think about weed? *lights up a joint*
>Not a big fan I guess
>THE FUCK YOU SAY? I'LL LET YOU KNOW IM AN ELDER GOD BELT IN VARIOUS FORMS OF COMBAT AND AM A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PERSON! DON'T YOU DARE CRITICIZE MARIJUANA AGAIN BITCH! EVERYONE WHO DOES DRUGS IS GIVEN POWERS TO SUCCEED IN LIFE!
>Uhm, whatever. So do you want to talk abou-
>SAY WEED IS THE MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE ON THE PLANRT NOW! PUSSY!
Fuck him, dude is a complete moron on half the shit he talks about. He reminds me of that guy who reads headlines and thinks he is informed.

Attached: 1536178116584.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Imagine being a non sentient nigger lol.

Always go for the takedown. Narrow hips. Always kill the first one and when the pack comes start getting dirty. Eye pokes, elbows, small joint manipulation. Its like fighting off a pack of chimps, you gotta go all out.

Yoel is Cuban, they are their own species.

Attached: yr2.webm (1920x1080, 2.39M)

>He's just an unintelligent, unfunny Russel Brand.
I'm always surprised that he does stand up comedy. I don't find Rogan funny at all. I mean, I don't like Jim Carey, either, but he can be pretty funny.

Can't believe he didn't ask about the Thai cave what a bald faggot

Guy is awesome. I fucking pull my pud to him daily. If you don't like him you're a fag too.

Did you watch the musk podcast? Rogan is so fucking dumb

Attached: 1536265115354.webm (384x384, 595K)

Yeah, its too bad he got Trump derangement syndrome and went full retard.

Ignorant and anecdotal garbage

His podcast lowers your intelligence, u expand and reinforce every ignorant thought pattern in your brain.
It really does, when those thought patterns spil to other parts of your life, hes so dumb

lol at acquiring knowledge by chit chatting or listening to that crap on a podcast, today you are learning, brought to you by a fear factor host top KEK

Attached: Capture44444445.jpg (979x854, 272K)

Rogans been compromised. I suspected this for a while now, but Trussel came on there a while ago and left some bread crumbs for us. You can see the motherfucker squirm as Duncan prods him in front of everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mTFdxlAEG4

>said he acts like a common man so that when he lectures you, you feel good and warm, because he’s just a cool bro like you, or at least he plays one on his podcast.
holding this against and not just recognizing it for what it is then focusing on the worthwhile elements of his interviews is how I know you're a brainlet who is confused by people "trying to act smart"

Attached: 15615321352.png (1144x888, 337K)

What's the fight? I don't watch alot of mma

his conversation with the NY libertarian candidate was especially embarrassing.

Damn bro you sure defeated the strawman you created

Sweet. At the beginning, I was worried about the White kid.

He's a bald midget. His mommy made him take martial arts. He injects T to look like a male.
He is the definition of a poser faggot.

He's scared to do psychedelics. That should tell you all ya need to know bout that sad little fag. His podcast is neat though, Graham Hancock is a beast.

I enjoy the podcast sometimes but it’s true that he has a low IQ, which is clear from his childlike grammar. For example he always refers to people as “that” instead of “who.”

This australoid is blaming Hoe Hogan for what happened to that knuckle head Musk.

Top kek. Jow Forums is an alt-safe space just like the left. Two sides of the same coin

"I know I'm stupid, but I'm smarter than anyone else that I have ever met"

Joe (Standup comedy) Rogan

Listen to him here, describing himself to a tee basically:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8R5ZlDiJg

Yup. All true. I have a couple acquaintances who mindlessly parrot his stuff. I was curious where they suddenly went from being drug-free to thinking mushrooms would work wonders for them. I told them to try mescaline instead.

If you watch JRE for JR and not his guests just kys. If you can't watch JRE because you get hung up on JR just kys. The value of the show comes from his guests not him, although there are times he does actually contribute value.

Reminder that the "alt" media is just another arm of the mainstream media. Do not trust any of these actors.

Attached: 1536356001639.png (1008x709, 715K)

ITS A TRAP!

Attached: yr3.webm (350x197, 2.8M)

No more being nice to niggers thats how you get killed.

>douche-bag that pretends to listen but actually doesn't
"i do a lot of weed d00d so it's OK if i'm a retard"

Attached: Inslotha.png (1132x594, 1.41M)

BRO elon i did some DMT and that like makes me smart right?

maybe it's by design. The people that watch Rogan are usually the pretty dumb bros. Don't really want to turn them away by asking smart questions and having a discussion they can't follow