WOMP WOMP

>Only 5 senators were in the room to hear Parkland shooting survivor's testimony on Kavanaugh

cnn.com/politics/live-news/kavanaugh-hearing-dle/h_8f8d546bb96cd33d6e8927de84bebc2d

Attached: 20c68ac9-79ef-4b1d-a642-c35610167743.png (900x506, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEKf1qdCFk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a fucking worm on her head?

Attached: 1535377489310.jpg (432x720, 117K)

>name has 8 letters
>5 of them are a
what are you Welsh jesus chrsit lady

Looks like some kind of heart pin

Bump

Attached: d6f2b15681836490354b1b6866ba56495c25d3940a1c0fcb0cb001e27f97d2bb.jpg (209x255, 11K)

She litteraly admits in her testimony she used a white boy as human shield during the shooting and then shimped out so bad people had to stuff cotton in her mouth so Cruz wouldn't hear them.

seemed like a smart girl, could not listen to her or the sickly kid they put up to speaking.

What I hate most about the Parkland shooting is that everyone can name at least one survivor but can anyone without looking it up name ONE victim?

>filename
>1 post by this ID
>link to cnn
>op is a troll
sons, i am disappoint

steve jobs

good fuck parkland

Attached: 1523035889308.png (1420x1607, 2.09M)

ive noticed they only seem to push a couple of the victims. Joaqin Oliver and Meadow Pollack are the top 2

Attached: 1519166488173.png (1591x1374, 1.54M)

>team enough?
wat?
the sloganeering that society practices after every single fucking fire, hurricane, shooting, protest is absolutely retarded.

>4th period, the last period of the day. My Holocaust history teacher Ivy
Schamis went over the procedures again. The classroom door was locked today
because of the new rules. In the beginning of the period we began presenting our
hate group projects that we’ve been working on. My teacher, Mrs. Ivy Schamis
wanted us to be educated on hate groups around the country.

Attached: 1521915825491.png (662x603, 435K)

Parkland? I already forgot which shooting that was

some wang gang shit

>Parkland shooting
Oh is that the one where the survivors openly admitted to bullying the shooter? Damn I feel so sorry for them

also this girl was in the holocaust class, which was just by total coincidence one of the rooms which had (((leaked))) phone cam footage of the gun shots.
youtube.com/watch?v=HEKf1qdCFk0
funny thing is, this video was released almost immediately following the shooting, but later on they decided Nikolas Cruz was using 10 round magazines, which kind of majorly conflicts with that video.

Who wears a T-shirt to speak before Congress?

A little fucking class people

She also made a snide remark about Kavanaugh not shaking the hand of the victim's father on Tuesday. Well when he looks like that, its pretty obvious he doesn't want to just shake hands. In retrospect, it was a setup for today

Well-played Woke Parkland Teens, *golf clap* well-played

Attached: handshake.jpg (634x423, 60K)

what standing does a parkland shooting survivor's testimony have in a supreme court appointment?

sheboon got 5 senators? fucking disgraceful should've been 3/5

Attached: christopher.png (553x827, 481K)

wtf does she have to do with the supreme court?

From a conservative perspective, not a damn thing

From a liberal perspective, Kavanaugh said autoloading (read: assault-style) weapons are "common use" and therefore un-bannable and Feinstein or Blumenthal wanted a school shooting victim there to say how absolutely awful that would be in Kavanaugh overturned assault-weapons bans.

As someone who got rear-ended by a drunk driver if there should be tougher drunk-driving laws, thats what this boils down to.

>survivor
the only lives that were threatened were the ones that were in the path of cruz' gun. the rest were just there. special victim status shouldn't be conferred to people who were bystanders.

>i survived a fistfight
>just watched the whole thing with a crowd of other people
>wew that was close, almost died