Female police officer enters wrong apartment; shoots man living there

The guys name was Botham Jean, a 26 year old hardworking church going black man originally from St Lucia.
Still believe police brutality doesnt exist?
He was killed in his own home for no reason.
nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna907411?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 9D4AEAC3-B11F-49F6-801F-1C9A46CE68AF.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/jobs-training-police-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing to say?

Got a loicense to post M8?

You must be truly retarded to think that this is police brutality

What else could it possibly be?

Nigger

>Female police
Found the problem

A mistake in fuckwit did u think that it could possibly be a mistake?

Saged

A woman with a gun
What could possibly go wrong

Yeah.

When you taking all our niggers so this doesn't happen again?

Attached: dancin_with_darko.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

Girls shouldn't be cops. It's that simple, teabag fag

white females are the problem.

White male officers do the same shit

if Botham had a firearm he could have shot the intruding citizen and been fine

the no pill

is realizing that "pill memes" are meant to force disillusioned hate-filled masses into tiny boxes to be suffocated by their collective egos

the "no pill" is realizing that behind every great person is a twelve year old shit-for-brains trolling the hell out of old people

the nopill is realizing just how dangerous these pill memes are.

and the people prescribing these pills have no medical basis or training to do so

and like the snake oil salesman are more interested in the means justifying their own personal ends

the no pill realizes that these pills are just classifications of thought patterns

and are the most effective remedy to "free thought"

the no pill is realizing you were never sick and it was the pills making you ill all along

the no pill realizes that the body does its best to heal itself

the no pill realizes the importance of an active lifestyle healthy diet and good hygiene are the three pillars against sickness and decay.

the no pill realizses that the pill isnt a cure but only masks the symptoms of the illness.

She wasn't on duty, how the fuck is that police brutality?

Fuck what you stupid stormweenies think
This is pretty fucking sad

Cop should get done for murder or manslaughter in 1st degree

How do you walk into someone elses apartment???????

Show one example
Preferably not a shareblue article

Texas's felony murder rule, codified in Texas Penal Code ยง 19.02(b)(3),[1] states that a person commits murder if he "commits or attempts to commit a felony, other than manslaughter, and in the course of and in furtherance of the commission or attempt, or in immediate flight from the commission or attempt, he commits or attempts to commit an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual.".

nigga dead is a good nigga

You're an NPC you won't be able to comprehend our thoughts on the matter.

>A white Dallas police officer was returning home from work Thursday night
>She says she entered her black neighbor's apartment thinking it was her own
>Police say she was confronted by the man who lived there and pulled her gun
>The unnamed officer shot dead 26-year-old Botham Shem Jean
>She faces manslaughter charges and has been placed on administrative leave
>A blood sample was drawn to determine her drug and alcohol levels

maybe blacks shouldn't be so scary and violent, they have a standard of being terrifying animals.
It is their fault

Toll Paid

Daniel Shaver

Apparently she was his ex-girlfriend and this was murder

Source?

That's good she was probably high on seth rich

This is stupidity, not brutality.

She was clearly addled and incompetent.

>...b.b..But I thought it was my home?!

Attached: F1BF63EE-91BF-4FA6-B11F-17FAA00058AD.jpg (945x2048, 301K)

Shaver was in the hallway of a motel, you retard. He wasnt shot in his own apartment by a confused cop who thought they lived there.

Try again.

Jesus Christ do yourself a favor and go outside once in a while.
Most autistic thing I've heard all day.

Attached: 1530840948180.png (567x416, 66K)

>Cop should get done for murder or manslaughter in 1st degree
She's being charged with manslaughter.

it doesn't exist. you don't live next to your ex-girlfriend

Stupidity and brutality are two very different things.

And the police are getting the female cop for manslaughter, right?

So, justice served. Nothing to really say here. Maybe "who's the bigger threat to black people"?

Any nudes of the officer?

This isn't police brutality commie. This what happens when you tell women they are men and give them a gun. Cuz when they get scared because they can't fight they just start popping off rounds. Women shouldn't be cops that have guns. They should only get to solve murder mysteries in the office. Leave the police work to men and this type of scaredy cat women shit won't happen.

This one is completely fucked up.

This is a guy who was trying to make it. Had a good job...a college degree...had religious values and faith.

Cop just walks into his apartment and shoots him.

No. Fuck that.

I'm as hardened a user of this site as can be but this is just garbage. Fuck this.

I completely agree, my fellow Jow Forums site user.

In retaliation for this female act of racism, we should bring in more pidgin speakers from carribean islands.

Let's use them to fill the staff of big four accounting firms.

Make sure they are properly housed and fed in major metropolitan areas.

Good stuff fellow Jow Forums user. Good stuff.

What does her being a cop and him being a black man have to do with the shooting? Explain

Women cops were mistake

find a video on facebook shows the female cop panicking and crying. Then they wheel bathroom jeans out of the building

Attached: bathroom jeans.png (1031x1080, 542K)

Who's the bigger threat to a gangbanger, or who's the bigger threat to normal black people who live normal people lives?

Are you retarded? This happens to everyone not just black people. The police make mistakes all the time.

(((mistakes)))) this lady knew what she was doing

Attached: Ted Cruise Top Guns.jpg (1280x696, 74K)

HOW DARE YOU FEMALES ARE EQUIVALENT TO MEN IF NOT BETTER WE ARE THE GIVERS OF LIFE YOU FASCIST PIG

You asked for examples of male cops committing police brutality. Stop moving goalposts you tremendous faggot

Genuinely cops shouldn't be allowed to have guns

So they lived in the same building, perhaps one right under or over the other. Do you guys think it's possible that they had been involved....secretly....he made her mad...she decided to take him out?

Part of why I'm suggesting this is that even nice, religious black guys tend to be playahs, and also because the cop may be a nigress as well, hence increasing her likely instability and temperamental behavior.

And because I can't believe anyone, male or female, who was competent enough to get hired as a police officer (which is NOT easy these days) could possibly be so drunk and/or stupid as to have done this by accident.

So: were they fucking? Yes or no?

>murdered a man in his own home
>manslaughter
"Justice served," my left nut.

She was in uniform and used her duty weapon. She also called dispatch for help.

>male cops aren't trigger happy morons
Lmao "Get Fucked"

Attached: 5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg (750x563, 38K)

ah ha, I feel better that others are looking at it this way also
really no other explanation

Definitely possible

quite the kike nose she has there

He was a nigger. Nothing of value was lost.

>Female police office
Well, see, there's your problem.
>Still believe police brutality doesnt exist?
I think the phrase you're looking for is "female stupidity."

another dangerous black man off the streets, thank you police

Statist little bootlickers like you should fuck themselves. Doesn't matter what race he was. What matters is, your government can fucking murder you and get away with it.

Attached: Stanier_1st_Gen_(3).jpg.c2b064a17b5aeea6fd38906101deef71.jpg (992x768, 91K)

>your government can fucking murder you and get away with it.
no shit
is this news to you?

Was she insanely drunk or was this a domestic quarrel murder under false pretenses? I'll defer my impotent rage until getting the rest of the story.

If she's black then we'll know for sure. But even if we know, she's not likely to be convicted (pussy pass).

She's getting a paid suspension vacation.

Attached: 1495132363672.png (949x1047, 1.54M)

>nigger dies
oh wow that really sucks
>jaketapper.jpg

Progress.

>The guys name was Botham Jean, a 26 year old hardworking church going black man originally from St Lucia.
>black man
What's the problem?

>1 less negro
>1 less coalburner

Attached: 1388821326298.jpg (239x251, 16K)

>bootlickers
People who say this are usually the same that want to disarm civilians

Dude, what do you expect?
In the US you get like three weeks of training, half of which is how to shoot suspects in the head. And then you are a cop. A barber in the US literally has to spend more time training than a cop.

They are incompetence incarnate, and they have guns. Of course they will shoot innocent people. But the Mutts don't care because they have been trained to regard their police as heros, even if they keep fucking up every day. It is the perfect police state.

>originally from St. Lucia

Lesson here is don't import more blacks.

I am white and not a criminal so police never bother me. I feel comfort every time I see a cop car in my neighborhood.

Niggers. The biggest threat to black people and niggers are niggers.

>Still believe police brutality doesnt exist?
This wasn't police brutality. Police brutality isn't even a real thing since the police should be able to become brutal in brutal circumstances. This was police stupidity which is prevalent across America.

Attached: 1532288645998.jpg (747x721, 89K)

It is six months minimal of training plus one year probation with training days every month for various topics. Most of the training is based on handling paperwork these days.

So for once they unironically dindu noffin wrong?

>is this news to you
No, but it seems to be a foreign concept to most of these fuckwads

>projecting this hard
The 2nd amendment is necessary for the people to defend themselves from tyranny, from within or without. A rifle behind every blade of grass, and whatnot.

I'm saying that police protocol should require cops to at least attempt to use nonlethal apprehension methods whenever possible. Police should be punished more harshly (or at all) for taking the lives of innocent civilians. In this particular case, the cop is being charged with manslaughter. If a civilian had committed the same crime, they would have been charged with murder and trespassing

Now would you believe me if I told you that six months is an extremely low amount of time, compared to most civilized countries?
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/jobs-training-police-trnd/index.html

There are literally videos of cops on jewtube, shooting unarmed white men, who are crawling on their knees towards the officers. They are following the cops instructions just to get mowed down by automatic rifles. Just because your cops have an itchy trigger finger.

I am not bashing police per say. But it is obvious for any outsider that your police force lacks training and needs a better screening process for its personnel. Also higher accountability. Your police behaves like the police of a third world country. The US should be able to do better.

This ... "entering wrong apartment" is a lame lie. The coal burning copess had enough of Tyrone slapping her around.

Courage

The "good christian" nigger was fornicating with the white cop coalburner

Attached: nigger.jpg (498x407, 47K)

No i asked for a specific example where another cop did the same thing

Attached: coalburner.jpg (911x909, 107K)

fucking cop scum. im as nationalist as you get but how fucking dare these cops shoot one of our rare based black men.

My question is, how the fuck did she get inside?

There are no good niggers, they were dating.

ive seen a few. but yes we need a eugenics program, some will make the grade.

You're the nigger, fucking edgelord.

Attached: 1529449077888.jpg (953x772, 164K)

t.race mixing nigger lover

Yeah, latino and chinese. Your tribal can't even wrap around the concept of my children.

Attached: B9E95E6B-14B5-441E-A3E0-268EE3261A1A.gif (400x300, 21K)

Give a woman a gun... What else can you expect?