Hey guys I’ve been sober from weed for 2 weeks now...

Hey guys I’ve been sober from weed for 2 weeks now. Can you guys post weed degeneracy related stuff to keep me motivated to stay weed free? I want to get on track with my life.

Attached: 938C48D3-C7FF-42A6-B89B-172E5D0A2963.jpg (500x500, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5tNmLUO5NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be glad it's not alcohol. That drug really destroys lives.

pepe says chill bro its just a plant

Attached: 1536367629755.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

You're a complete pussy for letting weed run your life and a mongoloid for not allowing yourself to enjoy it in moderation.
It's always all or nothing with you instant gratification niggers.

From my personal experience after about 3 weeks you will start to feel the improvements and not feel the urge to smoke as strongly. The best thing you can do is keep your mind busy. Start reading a new novel or pick up some books on a subject you are interested in learning more about; work on expanding your knowledge and self improvement. In addition, a physical activity will help you regulate your body's hormonal system and keep unproductive thoughts off your mind. Good luck user.
-user who quit after smoking daily for a long time

Attached: 1416179480378.gif (365x400, 653K)

studies have shown 1:1 thc cbd weed reduces the intensity of experienced pain by 30 to 50% or more

Thanks user. Looking forward to my 3rd week. I’ve already started reading a book out loud and moving around more in the house.

Attached: 647603D7-0DD4-4388-B0F5-278C0D64DEE8.png (980x742, 266K)

Exercise is key

The problem was not the weed, it was you.

Weed is for niggers, put that away right now. Have a little self respect.

How is life in pakiland? Is it as bad as pol makes it out to be ?

The rule for anything chemical related, natural or otherwise, is 3-6 weeks.

I'm pretty sure you're a failure in all the aspects of your life, if weed "held" you back.

Two weeks is good user, keep it up.
Remember how apathetic weed makes you, this is not the state you want to be in, you want to do stuff.

I'm smoking weed right now.

Weed is harmless bro

>wakes up as 30 year old janitor

Just a plant man

Put a rubber band around your wrist and when you want weed just pull it back and snap it.

Good job op. You don't need that drug in your life. It has been used by the Jews to keep us docile and subservient for too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5tNmLUO5NI

Attached: 902384309238.jpg (410x600, 75K)

Ahmed, I’m doing just fine. Just want to become a better version of myself

People claim weed doesn't cause them harm but nobody who talks to them believes it.

Hey buddy, here's what I can tell you:

I smoked weed every day for nearly 20 years. I stopped, without any trouble, in July of 2017 and haven't looked back. I have no desire to smoke again and can say without any doubt that stopping was the best decision I ever made for myself. My life is 100x better than it was just a year ago. I'm making more money than I ever have before, mentally I'm much better off (more outgoing, confident, not depressed, stronger and happier in general), and since stopping I've lost 50 lbs - work out every day and really watch what I'm eating. I'm in great shape now- thin and muscular, have money, and am living with purpose rather than running away from life.

What allowed me to drop it cold turkey? Honestly? It was shaming from people I looked up to.... They said it was gay and I listened to their arguments and had to agree. Basically, weed makes u a fag. Yes, it makes you more sensitive in every respect, which can be valuable as an artist or musician etc... But all of that stuff is bretty gay too when you think about it. You're better off being a man and a dominant man at that. Women hate weed as a general rule- they see it as competition on an instinctual level. And weed will make you hate women too - longer explanation but trust in a bro.

Weed is for fags. I worked in music for most of my life and that's how I rationalized it for as long as I did. Now I know that music, just like Hollywood or any modern form of media is degenerate garbage run by Jews to poison the minds of young people. It's completely corrupted and complete shit. The only other reason that non-artists/musicians use weed is escapism. Men do not need to escape anything. There is no situation you are faced with that you cannot handle. Weed is a hindrance to becoming the man you must become. And to not become the man you ought to be means ruin. It's time to throw off the weed Jew and embrace victory. Have your eyes set on victory at all times.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.13M)

If you need more help, try hypnotherapy. In person is best.

Thanks for that user

Attached: CAEF382B-8ADB-4B12-9557-91081A163711.jpg (477x539, 74K)

This is just general advice for people who want to change their behavior. I have no experience with weed.

Im coming up on 10 months now. I feel more and more mentally awake every few months after a night terror. There have been serious cognagive improvments after each one for me. Make sure you sleep in darkness. Any kind of light will hurt your REM cycles. Good sleep, maybe some supplements imho those do help getting yourself back to 95%.. and time. You are going to need lots of time.

Cringe

just listen to a JRE podcast and be reminded of the result of chronic weed use for yourself

Right on

A few years ago I stopped smoking weed because it suddenly gave me a panic attack and heavy depression. I thought it was just bad weed, but when I tried it again I had the same exact effect
However, I never missed it or anything, as soon as it became bad for me I stopped and that was it. I only smoked it occasionally, say once a week or sometimes less, so maybe that's why that is. But if you don't like the feeling it gives you why the fuck would you miss it?

I'm addicted and envy your sobriety. Use that as motivation, there are A LOT of people who would kill to have the self control you do. I'm in a legal state so it's a lot worse than most other places

Cold showers, user. If you’re too much of a pussy to step into a cold shower you’ll never stop smoking weed.

Never touched weed in my life.

Feelsgoodman.

Attached: 1533751041729.png (788x699, 47K)

I'm going to go smoke right now, because when we 14/88 up in this bitch we're not going to be able to anymore

Attached: touhouweed.jpg (600x336, 38K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x202, 7K)

>What allowed me to drop it cold turkey? Honestly? It was shaming from people I looked up to.... They said it was gay and I listened to their arguments and had to agree. Basically, weed makes u a fag. Yes, it makes you more sensitive in every respect, which can be valuable as an artist or musician etc... But all of that stuff is bretty gay too when you think about it.
I'm a musician and I still feel that way and am well aware of its worst effects. But I still do it. Why?
Last week a smoked a quad in 4 days. And when I say 4 days I mean 2 days ago

Attached: 1535776851705.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

I ended up taking a shit instead of smoking, it's like 90% done coming out now. I'll let you guys know when I get around to smoking weed

Bump, I'm on my last joint and I need to take a break after this. Post tips or demotivational shitposting plz

Attached: 1529884355617.png (498x817, 1.13M)