How does it feel to lose yet again?

How does it feel to lose yet again?

I stand (kneel) with Kap.

Attached: kap.png (909x800, 709K)

Stocks still down despite this “spike”

How is losing Billions in market value help that?

Of course

Attached: 1536191287664_1200.png (1200x628, 511K)

Did Jow Forums genuinely think a billion dollar corporation doesn't consult market research analysts before taking such major decisions?

>stand (kneel
is that like being female (male)?

How does it feel to consider it a battle to defend a mutlinational corporation that exploits cheap labor for capitalistic gain

It's Nike, even if they lose they win.

NIKE

>Lose billions in value
>Generate a million in "buzz"

Trudeau tactics it seems

>Why be the homecoming queen when you can be the middle linebacker?
Oh user didn’t you see the commercial? It’s so inspiring I think they added gorillians of woke dollas

Buying sneakers to own the libs

Attached: 06213D7F-F16B-4B92-855C-3DEC135C2144.jpg (750x989, 154K)

Of course they surged. People who support it will buy now to show their support while the non-purchase of people who don't support it would only register if they had been going to buy this week anyway. Get back to me in a quarter, or in a year.

>Trump president
>feminists and Marxists BTFO, resorting only to personal attacks
>Mueller committed sudoku out of hubris
All I know is I won desu
But it is time to hand this board to the next generation of shitposters

>own the libs
Omg BOT

Oh shit this could be bigger than Starbucks, with many chimp outs. Niggas be lovin dem deys shoos

Attached: mr17oxybcqk11.jpg (1080x942, 81K)

ill vandalize nike shit whenever i see it now
BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how is this guy still relevant?
he got fired for sucking ass but I guess in today's society if you whine, bitch and moan long enough people will throw money at you.

Attached: 1536361778479.jpg (1024x870, 220K)

Here’s the beauty, he didn’t get fired. He had a player option in his contract, and HE opted out of his contract with the 49ers in search for more $$. It’s almost kinda ironic that the guy who wore a woke az fuk Fidel Castro t-shirt would do such a thing. (((They))) also memory hole’d the fact that he turned down offers from other teams as a backup since then.

*offers to be a backup QB for other teams
Worded that retardedly

Niggers using government handouts to buy slave labor shoes online. Nice.

he wasn't worth his contract the 49ers offered to restructure his contract but he said no because he had an opt out clause in it. the niners even tried to trade him to the broncos but he wanted starter money and john elway said no your record don't support starter money 3-16 and just coming off an injury at that. then being benched for blaine gabbert yes gabbert.

a black jew?

>weekend sales
>still lost $3.75 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS
This thread again.
Sage.

>baboons and apes spending more welfare on useless shit
Shocker

this year will be shit for the nfl and nike
Trump,college football and new balance will be winning

>NOOOO NIKE WILL DIE
Nike does not target rural people in Alabama, or people who work in farms. They target inner city blacks, latinos and the like. They have been associated with urbanites for decades. They really do not care if 70+ year old boomers don't buy shoes they never would have bought.

Nike is also worth billions more now then it was 3 years ago. But hey, keep thinking rural old people are the Nike audience.

This is the power of identity politics, and a large part of why the left is so irredeemable nowadays

Attached: BC4F7B3D-886A-4801-AE98-49646DC6EFC7.jpg (600x1024, 76K)

only white people get offended by kneeling
you wouldn't have shit like this if you stopped being racist pieces of shit
what does that mean white people?
DON'T BE RACIST!!!! It's so easy.

You tell me.
>implying boost in online sales is entirely due to the effectiveness of Nike’s use of artificially amplified racial tensions as a marketing gimmick
>imply Nike’s target market is affected by marketing ploys and not governed entirely by notoriously fickle trends that ebb and flow in minority culture
>The 2018-2019 school year begins in late August / early September for students in the US
>Kaepernick ad released on September 4th, Welfare payments are generally issued on the first, but can arrive anytime within the first seven days of the month
>What a coincidence
>Nike claims social victory over hate due to sales spike caused entirely by last minute school shopping
>This obviously means that the right is losing the culture war
>Struggling welfare recipients spending their money on overpriced name brand apparel that’s manufactured in either China, Vietnam, Indonesia or Thailand for a fraction of its retail value in near slave-labor conditions obviously means that Nazis have been btfo

Don’t worry, OP, I’m sure that 30% spike was entirely due to the new ad and its ability to resonate with black youth and had absolutely nothing to do with last minute back-to-school clothes shopping that was put off until September’s welfare checks had arrived.

You can stop posting this thread now.

You’re done. You’ll be done no matter how many new threads you make.

Attached: 9EA0003B-52F2-4A58-9B48-32BC3CA145DE.jpg (1400x788, 154K)

kanye yeezy adidas still higher lol!!!! .... this would be like disneyland vs magic mountain and magic mountain has higher stock despite disneyland being the most well known worldwide by such a massive margin its not even funny .... funny how trump approval shot up in the millions by way of kanye and no matter what the rat jews on the left do trumps black supporters will just keep rising and rising .... oh yea stock tip buy adidas now or whenever kanye yeezy offshore inc. goes public buy on day 1 ,, dude is going to make millions of conservatives rich watch!

ive never bought any nike shoes but it probably doesnt matter since all the shoe makers are made for $1 in the same factories by little asian hands

Those Asian kids better start sewing faster a black American millionaire is bringing in some major sales.

Everytime a Register Rings a Asian working for Nike screams.

Attached: 2hh6as-1.jpg (514x500, 65K)

>Don’t worry, OP, I’m sure that 30% spike was entirely due to the new ad and its ability to resonate with black youth and had absolutely nothing to do with last minute back-to-school clothes shopping that was put off until September’s welfare checks had arrived.
Maybe but that's IF niggers even actually buy the shoes rather than steal them like they normally do..

Fake news

kneel is right

Attached: 1507659491840.jpg (720x1116, 87K)

Pic related pretty much sums up the entire thing. Everyone is a fucking moron and the 1% win yet again.

Attached: tourettesdoit.jpg (632x732, 55K)

Attached: 20180907_231437.jpg (348x252, 80K)

>the 1% win yet again
>not globalists, lobbying groups, NGOs, MICC

>Everyone is a fucking moron

Reminds me of how many retards voted for Hillary simply because she has a vagina. I can't express how stupid people are.

He is such a creepy looking fuck though.