Trump departure imminent!

I have an inside source within DC that has informed me that Trump will be removed by invoking the 25th ammendment. October surprise. #Resist

Attached: IMG_20180904_073737.jpg (918x918, 77K)

Go away.

K.

October surprise is what I leave on my asshole neighbors doorstop every Halloween.

Massive pile of shit. Like the Democratic Party.

Sure thing, kid.

I am not a Dem, I am an anti fascist freedom fighter. If you were to poo on my moms' doorstep, you'd get a piss balloon to the face and a bike lock to your bourgeoisie head.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-24-17-37-18.png (1080x1920, 295K)

Funny, considering you'd not only assault an Asian-American minority, you'd also hurt a fellow Communist.

I have an inside source that says you're a faggot

Low energy shill post

I don't even know what you're saying, Jeb!

I hope so. I will begin putting rounds into every last one of you leftist fucks until my barrel melts down.

I have a brain inside my skull that tells me that you're a faggot.

Trump can literally fire his cabinet before they get to Congress and invoke it. Pence would be wholly ineffective as an illegitimate president.

The 25th's fourth clause is designed for situations where the president is incapable of stopping them, such as if Trump fell into a coma.

I have multiple sources that inform me people wishing for that to happen better pray it doesn't happen.

I thought killing each other over ideological differences was a cherished tradition among commies

I am a part of the #Resistance inside the Whitehouse. It is a complete and utter shithole and the orange dotard is becoming more and more unhinged. Having a chance to see his daily schedule I can say for 100% FACT that he does not keep his Doctor appointments rumor has it (very solid sources) is a psych exam that will FINALLY get the paranoid racist dipshit out of office. Its only a matter of time Trumplings

Keep telling yourself that, racist.

Attached: 1524876834119.png (736x490, 714K)

Stop shilling yourself here faggot, I bet you did that shooting in St Catharines the other day you basedboy faggot

Stay safe comrade. Where we go one, all will follow - or else.

I don't believe in guns.

Attached: 1493140494494.jpg (1483x993, 2.32M)

ahahaha! excellent comrade, as a celebration could you please provide me with the name and address of the dc inside source?

Why does your pic not like Trump? He's a white supremacist

He goes by the name "A".
You can correspond with him using this address.

2372 Rayburn House
Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

anonymous sources leak must watch teevee fall season preview line-up.
who's out and who's in.
pic related

Attached: new this fall.png (666x375, 331K)

>just wait a lil longer. It's really gonna happen this time
Put up or shut up

Lawfag here. I know Feerick (one of the main authors of the 25th amendment) from my Fordham days and guess what - he already covered this. The presidents health and mental records cannot be released to the public because it would constitute a leak of sensitive information that our opponents on the world stage could take advantage of. Wouldn’t fly behind closed doors either because no one can make a determination as to what constitutes “mentally fit” for the job but the evaluator and that’s a different Pandora’s box. Thanks for outing yourself as a brainlet though

Well it doesn't matter, he will be inpeeched after the midterms when the seats flip red.

Attached: IMG_20180810_070816.jpg (720x360, 53K)

Jokes on you as its well known inside the WhiteHouse of the deranged dotard Trump is. Only so long can he hold on the Psych Eval because he KNOWS he is fucked and done for. At best you are a basement dwelling incel

If you are who you say you are, then you KNOW where we can meet and discuss how to further the demise of Trump. Meet me in two days. The place where the sun shines yet is dark all around. See you at 3pm

Ain't a surprise if you're telling us beforehand, is it?

Thanks. Just made 10k

OP is working for Google and is trying to gauge how many users are engaged with Jow Forums shit threads by checking how many people search for "25th amendment" and "october surprise" immediately after this thread is posted

Attached: jewsdidthis.png (624x448, 451K)

A source familiar with the matter has informed me that you are a faggot.

Awful discriminatory of you! Mentally healthy with any condition!

Attached: ((())).png (895x649, 420K)

We have been betting amongst ourselves within the WhiteHouse of the day the Doctor finally comes in, forces the orange dotard to take his eval and be found unfit. I got 5k it happens On Halloween. Would be priceless! Hehe

It's funny though. I know of at least 30 within the WhiteHouse that are team #Resistance but our main protocol is to shutup about it and do what we can in our own ways. Many of us fiddle with paperwork, chaning dates, names etc so it slows down anything the dotard wants us to get done. Oftentimes its merely "lost".

Anonymoose sources

Attached: 1531878008842.jpg (509x429, 40K)

That's exactly right. No one kills commies as well as their fellow commies.

If you were to stop trying to fight the system and start applying yourself to create a stable environment to raise a family in the future you would be much happier

Gr8 B8 M8
8 out of 8

It’s amazing how these people can kvetch for two years straight while controlling the mainstream media and they still can’t get him out of office. The ass hurt is real

democrat, antifa basically the same.

Attached: 1533649965062.png (700x734, 333K)

keep me updated pew tard