So in 5 years do you think you'll have a car that's just a ufo that repels everything

>So in 5 years do you think you'll have a car that's just a ufo that repels everything

Attached: hqdefault (25).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wyRcyGl5oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel joe was doing his best to keep it going

To be fair he did educate Elon on chimps.

Is Elon always this awkward? He looks like he's having somesort of depressive breakdown.

>no. if u want a flying car just get a helicopter and put wheels on it

Attached: van.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

Joe kept bringing up magnets. I bet he had just watched an old documentary on them. That always happens with him, Joe will watch a documentary, or read a book, then spend the next 4 months bringing it up constantly before it enters the "shit to bring up randomly" rotation.

his brain is like a never ending explosion. he can't shut it off. plus grimes has been giving him micro-doses of LSD in his coffee

>Is Elon always this awkward?

Yes. He's probably actually autistic.

>but no one really talks about chimps
>I TALK ABOUT CHIMPS EVERY DAY! THEY LIKE TO FUCK!

He took the black pill. He said so at the start of the podcast. "I use to worry about stuff, but now I have a more fatalistic outlook." He's still making an effort, but the whole podcast was him dropping black pills.

Joe Rogan mentioned post singularity everyone will "be gods". Very Luciferian position. Maybe it was the drink.
He's been hanging out in Hollywood too long. They've probably initiated him.

>kys rogie

I must be really autistic because I had no issue with the way Elon was talking.

Joe talked an especially large amount of shit in this one desu. Would much rather listen to Musk talk.

you'd like to think you are that autistic

Yes

Attached: 4BBBB55A-31E4-4E73-8064-56B1E0305CB3.jpg (1264x712, 324K)

>tfw no qt goth waifu who doses your coffee

Why live

Why is lifting man up to figurative god hood via our own hand a Luciferian position?

Not a bad interview as it was informative in terms of how Monkey Rogain attempts to set up situations that have an impact on a company’s market cap or a demographic audience’s perception.

Rogan would suck as an AI overlord.
I trust Elon’s discretionary wisdom much more. Which is to say, Rogan is still stuck on how to deconstruct individual psyches....meanwhile Elon is looking at the broader range of relevant information beyond individual narcissism.

That's like the definition of Lucifer.

I mean he means figuratively.For some reason makes me think how Aztecs mistook the spanish for gods with their 15th century tech.

Elon is genius, he cares about more than money and unlike some sleaze ceo. If it wasn't for tesla you just know that mercedes and audi would deliberately gimp their cheaper electric cars performance so could rip off people by upselling.

I think he does

HAHA it´s funny because this is the essence of joe rogans entire show. Smoke giant amounts of weed and just talk about stupid shit that pops into your head. I just never imagined he would get elon musk to sit on his live show and drink whiskey smoke a blunt and talk about alternative realities.

Joan, the only person who should be depressed is you.

The thing that makes Rogan bearable to me is how freely he admits his own stupidity and ignorance.

HAHA he try to push mushrooms on elon musk aswell youtube.com/watch?v=7wyRcyGl5oY

joe is too brain dead to realize the New World Order is real

>Alex Jones goes on his show and tells Joe that Google is an AI system using individual computers and their networks as nodes in a larger hivemind
>Lmao wtf bro ur crazy

>Elon says the exact same thing
>Yeah bro that's fucked up

>get one of the smartest people in the world on your podcast.
>sit there being a nit wit playing head-games. to try and out "alpha" that person.
>sit there trying to brain pick this person instead of quietly allowing them to express themselves.

I dunno about rogan...

deep political thread OP

why not take your shit over to /sci

Attached: x-save-musk.png (242x485, 98K)

I appreciate that as well. I’m also not suggesting Rogan is stupid in comparison to Elon, nor vise versa. It’s just that Rogan specializes different spectrum of observation and innovation, to which he readily admits.

by the way acid is one hell of a drug but shrooms are divine

And all the shit he talks about AI and robots and he hasn't watched Westworld. Once he watches Westworld I bet he talk about it for months

>tfw already too high to inhale.

Attached: 1536302779507.png (2357x1371, 3.54M)

People realize Rogan isn't all there, right? Guy got too into the idea of DMT and fried his brain hard.

He's just a dude that thinks before he speaks. I don't know why everyone makes a big deal about it.

he seems too trusting of police and judges, a lot of people become police because they think they are super moral and that they should under their control

Joe Rogan has smoked himself absolutely retarded

>If it wasn't for tesla you just know that mercedes and audi would deliberately gimp their cheaper electric cars performance so could rip off people by upselling.
You mean...like exactly the thing that Tesla is already doing?

He claims he only smoked it less than 10 times.
Regardless of if Rogan is a fool or not, he has great guest and instigates great discussions.

lmfao

hes been the same for decades, hes just not that smart. hgh is the only thing that keeps him going.

He doesn't think judges are super moral. He's saying they have a very strong bullshit detector, which is only natural when you've heard every bullshit story imaginable hundreds of times like judges do. And all he said about police is that the majority are not evil racist sociopaths, which is objectively true.