Don't Raid Ariana Granda!!!

Listen You Sexist Racist Pigs You Better Stop Trolling Ariana And Blaming Her For killing Mac Miller God This Is What Happens When You Date A White Man Ariana!!! SIGN!!!

Attached: 220px-Dangerous_Woman_Tour_in_Manchester4_(cropped).jpg (220x325, 20K)

>gets many of her fans killed
>has priests groping her in front of everyone
>kills boyfriend
obviously she's some kind of demon succubus.

this desu

Pretty hot tbqh

areola grande

If anyone is raiding her or terrorizing her, be aware that the negativity you produce in the world will haunt you for a lifetime and one day you will be drowning yourself to death in drugs and alcohol trying to escape it. You'll be the trash that the vast majority of society despises.

Trump2020 also

Ariana Grande is not attractive. I honestly don't get the appeal.

Attached: 1503203007748.jpg (200x200, 6K)

This whole thread reeks of tumblr

fuk u u ltl fegit

Attached: DaiQ1udVwAI-Ghb.jpg (1142x1242, 140K)

She did the world a favor

She wishes. Shes fallen victim to the Devil's lies.
Hell is eternal.

Attached: aryangrande.jpg (1460x1450, 292K)

It would be a petty if someone from Jow Forums raid her social media accounts and fan sites.

Bump for cumdump

I don't know who Mac Miller is and I don't know a single Ariana Grande song. Getting old is hell folks.

You mean you've never heard the number one hit Side to Side? She's literally a rolemodel to my infant girl.

Nobody here cares about Mac Miller. Dude was a full fledged kike who was pro Black Lives Matter and hated Trump for being racist.

Seriously, the pussy must actually be that good. The way men lose all rational function around her she's Helen of Troy tier

she does edgy shit and isn't obviously unattractive

She looked better before she started painting herself.

Attached: 51506361203j4m21nbptqgca1w0yoh4orltaevhpppxderge9haqus9cbrjopyfh0xug9cpfeghajaolfr1nwthnpg12oqggqlnn (655x1219, 336K)

>That hair color
Looks like she was always colorful.