Does anyone on Jow Forums actually like this guy?

Seem's like a chameleon to me, someone who would say or do whatever is needed, in order to be liked by his guests.
I enjoy his guests, but not him. Something about a "but weed bro" idiot, asking a prominent academic intellectual like Neil Degrasse Tyson dumbshit questions makes me dislike him even more.

Attached: image.jpg (750x562, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUs6_Kcfieg
youtube.com/watch?v=9lD29jqH078
youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
youtube.com/watch?v=I4fpZ3vOdm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody ever liked him except other 18 year old dude weed bros

dubd , also we should get him banned from yt for his faggotry.

Why does the Jew fear the Rogan so much that he's earned his own Jow Forums influence campaign?

its clear the hollywood elites are holding him back

when alex jones comes back on he needs to go full red pill or he might alienate his fan base for good

He is pompous douchebag so no

>asking a prominent academic intellectual like Neil Degrasse Tyson
opinion discarded

Attached: 1497807156085.png (361x691, 187K)

>Seem's like a chameleon to me, someone who would say or do whatever is needed, in order to be liked by his guests.
>seem's
He's an interviewer, not an intellectual. He has these people on his podcast to pick their brains for 3 hours, and we are invited to listen to them.
He knows that he knows very little about the subjects being discussed; that doesn't make him a "chameleon", that makes him a man who wants to learn more about said subjects.

So he's a good host of a podcast?

Yea, joe is kinda dooshy like that. He’s a wishy washy interviewer who pivots on stances to cow tow to his guests.

As a person, I don’t respect him. As an interviewers, it’s effective at opening up his guests to speak their kind

>yeah, alright, but see, you might say that taking repeated hits to the head causes brain damage but I read this article-Jamie pull that up for a sec- I read this article that says-yeah there it is-this article I read says it only causes brain damage some of the time, so as an expert in the field how can you refute that? I've got a ton of friends who fight, and they're fucking great by the way, but I've known some of these guys for years and I don't really see it. And even if it does cause brain damage I fucking love the sport and shit, so as an expert in neurobiology how do you sort of deal with that, you know?

I could deal with him if he didn't say such stupid things. It just seems like every other sentence out of his mouth is retarded but his guest is too polite to say anything
Also Science Nigger is a fucking propaganda shill plant and a smoothbrain like Joe.

>someone who would say or do whatever is needed, in order to be liked by his guests

Why does Jow Forums keep pushing this meme?:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUs6_Kcfieg
youtube.com/watch?v=9lD29jqH078
youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
youtube.com/watch?v=I4fpZ3vOdm4

Even one of his latest episodes with Larry Sharpe, him and Larry were going back and forth.

He was very annoying on that one.

“How are you planning on spending less on education?”
“Less administrators”
“But how?”

Attached: image.jpg (1200x711, 394K)

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (965x1199, 198K)

fellow manlet here

I understand joe rogan quite well. thats how I know he is a terrible person

He's a comedian and entertainer you fucking retard, stop putting entertainers on fucking pedestals.

I can't stand him. Listening to him ramble on is unbearable.

Faux Rogan is a Hollywood homo. Same as the rest of them.

Seriously. The only people who don't understand this are the ones who haven't actually listened to even one of his podcasts.

shill

Well. Chug duh beet derr duh...chikit.. Jaaahhmone.. Weee heee!!..... Ooooooooohh...

Attached: image.jpg (583x640, 99K)

>He knows that he knows very little about the subjects being discussed
Absolutely not true. Its torture trying to listen to him retell a story from an article that I've read because he always fucks it up and he obviously believes fake news bullshit.

beta manlet ass kisser, but I dont hate him

Sounds like a guy who isn't into the
Intellectual drama

Seriously he is just a dude. He does self-admit that so he's almost like a Socrates in that way. Man who knows he knows nothing.

I think he needs to see and be more involved with some decent "conservative"/"alt-right" speakers more. I think he doesn't know how bad things really are.

Attached: 1507080087960.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

That's the opposite of what he says on that subject though.