Stop calling him "Trump"

Just a small tip I've used to great success with talking to people in person/online about our president:

Stop referring to him as "Trump" if you support him. Always refer to him as "our president", or even drop a spicy "our elected leader". Libs get incensed when his title is used to remind them who owns their ass. They use just his name to try to derail the conversation and bring him down to the status of average citizen to make people lose sight of who we're really talking about. We are not talking about fucking David Johnson who lives down the street, we are talking about our president right now.

Lefties are much less eager to keep shit talking when his title is used because it brings full weight back into the topic. It won't work for these libshit shills paid to do it here, but for your average normies in person or on facebook etc they really cut the shit surprisingly fast.

Food for thought.

Attached: 1536034248851.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Chill out fag. Trump will be a name that echoes for eternity.

Attached: 1519213737301.jpg (883x426, 190K)

you ain't my dad. Trump is.

You're only damaging your own cause by doing it, but that's fine.

The president of the United States of America* is your dad.

Attached: 1535270889177.jpg (750x430, 30K)

Good advice wasted on deaf ears. Oh well, it's about what I expected since this thread isn't about niggers or niggers, or jew niggers.

true

Nah it was good, I'll keep it in mind

"President Trump" to piss them and you off as well.

That's fair.

Attached: 1535778307701.gif (250x195, 801K)

I still laugh every time when I see that guy. He confirms all the stereotypes about Mutts, and has no redeeming features whatsoever. You guys are glorious. Stay classy US!

>and has no redeeming features whatsoever

He's not a pussy, that's something.

Why do you think they're scared to 25a him?

checked, President Trump

>a german talking about other people's leaders

Sorry you got stuck in Europe because we wouldn't let you in, Muhammad. Our president has standards.

Attached: 1535167275805.png (403x403, 307K)

It is more likely that your reps 25a him. Both of your parties are spineless cowards, but the Dems have no spine and wont take action. Ever.

still whiter than you bob

cucked and chucked

>Elected leader of the most powerful nation in the world due to immense influence
>LMAO what a LOSER!!1!

Faggots like you prove the kraut stereotypes to be true.

>i'm german

Attached: 245643234.jpg (620x806, 64K)

>Trump triggers them far more

We will shout the name on high. TRUMP!

>Stop calling him "Trump"
we should call him by his state name:
שטאַט ביטש

Attached: israelsbitch.jpg (225x225, 14K)

you guys have the best president

shut the fuck up you googly eyed dork

I call him Kosher Cheeto.

Is he a loser? nope. But he is by far the worst president that you ever had. And this is quite accomplishment. He beat Bush after all.

You are probably not realizing how many horrible things he and especially his picked staff has done to the American people.
I am rejoicing because whatever hurts you will benefit us in the long term. You however, should be pretty pissed.

That you seem to defend him after all the garbage that he has pushed, is just proof that humans are weird. No animal would stick with a master that keeps hurting it. Not even a doge.

It really, really doesn't. Every time you call him by name you are bringing him down to a level playing field with these idiots, and he is not even close to them.

They need to be reminded who and what they are really talking about.

>jews using jews to insult people they are paid to disagree with

Your rabbi would be proud.

Attached: 643342.png (478x532, 251K)

king white nigger
бeлый нeгp

Attached: мой ниггер.jpg (640x425, 40K)

I’m glad you went into such detail. You essentially just said “no u”.

Great substance.

He's the President and needs your support for the midterms or the wall will never be built and white America will be subsumed by the brown tide.

Attached: 1532004130844.png (700x673, 108K)

nobody takes you seriously when you elect leaders like merkel and then try to say Trump is doing harm to the american people, bud like what would you know you voted for fucking merkel and rapefugees you retard

I say a little prayer every day to the imaginary cloud man that rational leafs are saved from the same fate

Attached: 1514094384489.jpg (622x338, 23K)

I call him putins cock holster

no one cares what memeflags call him, coward faggot

Attached: QV49svY.png (373x432, 280K)

Fuck off fag

Bump

I like to call him my pretty princess president

Attached: Kawaii-Trump.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>Trump is above the President label

He is literally the savior of the USA. Keep trying to beat him it won't work.

I can't tell if you're fucking retarded or just pretending at this point.

cycling through them won't change the response

For doing what? Not building a wall and being the most pro-Israel president ever?

Fair enough.

20. Agent Orange

19. Bratman

18. The Human Corncob

17. Darth Hater

16. Hair Furher

15. K-Mart Caesar

14. The Angry Cheeto

13. Genghis Can't

12. The Xenophobic Sweet Potato

11. Prima Donald

10. Barbecued Brutus

9. The White Kanye

8. Dire Abby

7. The Tanning Bed Warning Label

6. Tangerine Jesus

5. The Feral Shouting Meatball

4. Vanilla ISIS

3. The Talking Yam

2. Mango Mussolini

1. Cinnamon Hitler

>Mango Mussolini

Ok that one is funny, the rest are weak.

>Cheeto Benito

>Orange Julius

Attached: oj-drinks-oj-core-orange_02.png (900x810, 495K)

0. Mr. President

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

>The White Kanye
Does anyone else see some serious meme potential in these?

Attached: e57c401355c4b83c27d11b06efd98497ec982ae30f494fb673086c0d7c89e254.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Attached: 10b202.jpg (550x500, 67K)

This is the power of lefty memes

wasn't too shabby

Attached: 1536383819230.jpg (750x540, 117K)

Can some art fag please draw the 56% goblin in place of this guy please please I will award you +5 internets

"reverend doctor donald johnald trump"

Can confirm. I do this also

OP does have a point tho... I live in an Uber-Libtard Commiefornia town, and I notice these retards Cringe when you say "the President of the United States" or any other formal term.

You ShareFags sure have some whacky fapping material on your computers

Attached: sharefag.jpg (252x200, 22K)

Funny that the recent past presidents are referred by name to bring them closer to the lowly citizens and here is the argument of the left's weaponization of the exact practice. How insidious to have to consider it. It's all so fucking tiresome.

Thats because you're gay. Does your mom know?

Attached: 1478409811752.gif (720x480, 126K)

Attached: .jpg (316x316, 23K)

you must be cutting into your overtime hours at this point, make sure they don't s l i d e it to your next check, you jews are known for your financial trickery

Normies (especially on facebook/twitter) seem to think they're allowed to publicly threaten the president with bodily harm. Hitting them with the "You know what you just said is treason, right?" rustles their shit pretty well too. I've made several people delete tweets and whole fb comment chains because of it. They live in constant fear, they just don't always recognize it until you remind them. That, plus the average person doesn't really know what exactly qualifies as treason, but everyone in the world knows what the penalty for it is.

Attached: 1535952144336.jpg (750x700, 69K)

I bet telling them (whether or not you really did it) that they've been reported to the SS as well......could really make them shit a brick.

Attached: Left Eng.Cmprhsn.jpg (1024x808, 257K)

I like to add the J. when posting about President Donald J. Trump for added zest.

Didn't have the gif version. Thanks, user.

If I ever saw one that seemed worthy of being followed up on I would 100% report them. I'm not entirely sure but I think saying you reported them when you didn't is illegal, and you're basically threatening them at that point which is no good when you're in the right from the start.

The problem with using names is they open the person up to name-calling. Obama=Obummer
Hillary=Shillary
etc.

Even if they're fucking retarded names, they derail the conversation away from logic and lead into playground stupidity. I avoid using the president's name entirely when speaking publicly about him. If you say "The President of the United States" and they come back with a play on his actual name, they're immediately seen as the irrational ones who can't get him out of their head on a personal level.

Attached: 1522295477520.jpg (1000x944, 127K)

trump is a illegitimate

this is best because it's the traditional form of address for presidents so it doesn't sound out of place or awkward at all.

>a illegitimate
>______
You really showed us, memeflag coward.

Attached: 1536383703042.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Why? Because this is YOU in the pic and this is your reasoning?

Attached: Russia Hacks Election.jpg (2740x3456, 1.67M)

I settle for "President Trump". That combines the best of both worlds.

There's a bunch of reasons I've already said this isn't optimal. I understand that it flows better, but it defeats the purpose in my eyes.

Attached: 4243532.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

But he not my elected leader. I will just keep calling him the God emperor.

>you elected leader

even stronger as a foreigner, for the libshit that must be ground up and served to the niggers and the new rulers as food, have a complex towards foreigners

Better call him צבי טראמפ שלנו

Attached: oyy lmao.png (740x410, 703K)

This post was mainly meant to help rights vs lefts, but after posting I considered that I should have added "your president/your elected leader".

God emperor works just as well though.

Attached: 32452312.jpg (696x392, 25K)

Literally not my president as I'm not American.
Have called all previous presidents by their surname, won't stop here.

>he's still trying after hours of this

DRUMPF

noooooo it's the cross made of garlic dipped in holy water on a silver chain ughhhh help it's getting hot in here mr stark i don't feel so good ahhhhh wtf i lost 70 iq points and love muslims now

Attached: 1533366095985.png (305x305, 157K)

You literally have a Muslim as prime minister

I'm super proud of you, girlfriend