Nativity explained to childrens

Nativity explained to childrens.

Attached: bGwwpbm8.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

la-charte.fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuwy9OEsKGw
swachhindia.ndtv.com/after-bihar-jammu-kashmir-has-the-lowest-sanitation-coverage-but-hopes-to-go-odf-by-2019-12680/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 71iY9TiWeTL.jpg (1478x841, 206K)

This is France education

Attached: 7160zAX5bL.jpg (1478x843, 169K)

How to make babies?

Attached: 51pTJb9de7L._SX433_BO1204203200_-1.jpg (435x500, 39K)

How can a women keep that freakish 56er thing growing in her for 10 months without wanting to pull it out with a coat hanger.?

From the same author

Attached: 001944838.jpg (731x800, 68K)

This is for 3 to 6yo children

Attached: L-ecole-maternelle.jpg (340x340, 25K)

The face of Satan Cecile jugla

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 9K)

France was always fucked.

This child books author is of course financed by the government and our taxes la-charte.fr/

How can things possibly be this bad? This is honestly like a nightmare.

France IS fucked, best chance is Italy or Germany invading us

>be niglet
>both parents are nigs
>see this pic
>(translated from nignog) "Mommy, why is the lady in this picture white? Are you not my real mom?"
Can we convince normies this book is racist because not all black kids have white moms, and it erases black mothers?

Its is related to jews?
Who makes that degeneracy?

Attached: 1536108634502.jpg (565x395, 103K)

Bumppppp

gross

Attached: 1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.jpg (800x634, 279K)

He doesn't even look black in terms of facial features. See it's the funny thing about "diverse" cartoons, only the skin colour changes, other than that they all have caucasoid feature because depicting negroid or mongoloid features like big lips or slanted eyes would be problematic. They want to showcase diversity by showing everybody looking white except in a different colour.

why do germans do this? i never see this happen anywhere else.

he looks like a dark skinned arab or indian to me
definitely not white

This is actually close to reality in terms of the average classroom.

>184969208
>being this retarded
both arabs and indians are caucasoids which confirms my point. They would never draw someone who looks like the average Congolese because that would be too problematic

First of all learn to reply to posts you subhuman dumbfucking pole. second of all, only a subhuman retard piece of shit like you would consider arabs and indians white considering they barely contribute to science and civilization just like your filthy money begging kind

Was it worth it?

Attached: article-2119589-124E644B000005DC-275_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 164K)

But hey at least Nazis aren't in charge, right?

Attached: french_women_collaborator_2.jpg (1152x1600, 254K)

>BMWF

Every. Single. Time.

So this author is a Jew, yes?

unkiked.

Attached: based.jpg (435x500, 70K)

and it's beautiful

Attached: 1536383648991.jpg (1200x900, 188K)

>184969542
I said caucasoid you muttronic cunt, learn what it means, like actually look it up nigger, and I'm denying (You)s for making such moronic posts.

>Caucasoid = White

Attached: brainlet_3.jpg (550x543, 24K)

What the fuck is the obsession with always showing white girls with black dudes. Fucking Jews should all burn in hell.

Attached: 1508447362561.jpg (573x556, 109K)

Jewish books.

when has Jow Forums ever been wrong?

most south asians are mixed between caucasoids, australoids & mongloids.

the funny part is that parts of the indian subcontinent happen to be inhabited predominantly by australoids are also the most civilized and industralized compared to the "caucasoid" or "mongloid" parts.

Poopisoid

>It's just happenstance goy

Attached: canada diversity.jpg (640x365, 84K)

>Memeflag nigger

Every single time.

Source?

I'm assuming the child's father won't be in the picture?

No, Caucasian Indians are undoubtedly the most civilized, you won't ever find a Caucasian India practising open defecation or any other backwards shit.

and they still shit on the street

they don't. the first state to get 100% literacy and become open defecation free was kerala, literally the most australoid state

Ha ha!

Nigger baby. Gross

Attached: a184a6ab.jpg (1368x894, 114K)

Caucasian Indians never had a street shitting problem.

Attached: images (11).jpg (225x302, 17K)

based and redpilled
proper education for goyim

Attached: 1535675753535.jpg (1600x1200, 344K)

There's nothing wrong with being Australoid, the problem with Australoids in Papua New Guinea and Australia is that they went full idiocracy, mostly in Australia, due to environmental conditions/evolutionary pressure (fauna on easy mode so much that any harmless European creature turns into a devastating pest and weather that allows you to go around naked all year around), the dumbest bred more for like 50,000 years without being culled for being too retarded to make it leading to actual regression.

So Mu7ammad says the Caucasians don't do it and the other says the Australoids don't do it either, so who's dooing it?

Attached: Picture1.jpg (1145x1133, 253K)

>imagine thinking this

pakistan is almost 100% caucasian, 40 million of them shit on the street (about 20%) compared to Indians at 19%, now remove UP/Biharis streetshitting.

ODF rate in Bihar: 79%
ODF rate in UP: 65%

Total population shitting on the street = 0.79 * 100 + 0.65 * 200 = 209 million

Out of 250 million Indians who shit on the street, 209 million of them are fucking Biharis and UPs.

Just let it settle down: IF UP/Bihar was removed from India, the average income would rise up by a at least a 1000 dollars, pollution would reduce by a massive amount as NONE of the rivers are as polluted as Ganga or Yamuna. Look at Kaveri, Krishna, Godavari, none of them are as shitholish like Ganga or Yamuna.

If UP/Bihar was cut off from the rest of the country, it would be the same level as Somalia.

>2001 map
seriously?

heck even back in 2001 you can see the difference between north and south

>we've stopped being subhumans in the last 17 years
k, but that doesn't answer the question

will they help goyim in need?

Geography doesn't decide race. UP and Bihar aren't exactly teeming with white skinned light eyed people. Even North-Western states aren't 100% Caucasian.

Cuckold

Jews

Still really really funny, keep up the good work.

We need to set up a database of this. To red pill normies.

Shill faggot

in almost all social and economical aspects, South of India beats the rest of the subcontinent.

>sex ratio - highest, 2/4 southern states have more men than men
>GDP/capita - highest in the entire subcontinent, see pic, a difference of $1000-$2000 may not seem that large to you, but remember that when you actually translate that into PPP, since India is cheap when it comes to basic needs, it literally takes you from 3rd->2nd world.
>Fertility rate: 1.6 - 1.8

imagine thinking light skin = civilized.
i get it Jow Forums niggers like to think like this since most of them live in this west, but this does not apply to the subcontinent at all. the most uncivilized place is afghanistan filled with so called "light skinned" pashtun aryans.

Attached: GDP per capita by state_.png (4192x4120, 1.01M)

*women than men, LMAO.

Correct me if I’m wrong, I like India so I know some of it but not allot. However was not the “white northern” part conquered by turks/moslems, and so they are more backwards in some sense to the “black southern” part?
India is a very interesting place, goddamn crossroads of civilization in ancient times. Sadly with the fall of Greek Bactria it ceased being so.

I'm from Kashmir and I don't see Caucasoid Indians shitting, thatsvwhat im saying.

No, north indians are hindus. They did bear the brunt of muslim invasions, those north indians that converted are what is pakistan now.

It's almost as if there's some kind of race mixing agenda afoot.

Attached: MIXED 500_F_21966273_0U0m0onYBlNgYgBaSy12XdmJyIvZrRyi.jpg (500x334, 50K)

I swear to god. I need to see them pay within my lifetime.

well, yeah, that's true. see pic related of the Sultnate's control, the South was only partly annexed by 1709, if you are following correctly just after this period the EIC will take control of majority of the districts.

The South also benefited from trade with Europe, Africa and Arabia.

However, this isn't an excuse anymore. The administration in those two states has completely failed. They gobble up tax money from the rest of the country and only contribute to making babies.

err, forgot the pic

Attached: Mughlai_Saltanat.jpg (1500x1834, 570K)

what the fuck man

"the vast majority of black men are interesting people"
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuwy9OEsKGw

WE TAKIN ALL YOUR MIDDLE AGE WHITE WOMEN!!!

BBC BTFO

really? swachhindia.ndtv.com/after-bihar-jammu-kashmir-has-the-lowest-sanitation-coverage-but-hopes-to-go-odf-by-2019-12680/

maybe you live in srinagar or jammu. cities have pretty low ODF compared to rural.

Good. Death to your nation, Pierre. Or do you really expect anyone to sympathize with the creators of this disgusting timeline?

The worst part is that it becomes reality. Down to the chick's haircut.
Abandon all hope.

Attached: 1c94a69022479874082c137002bb087f-rennes-le-centre-de-loisirs-refuse-leur-enfant-trisomique.jpg (1260x712, 148K)

Did these mutha fuckas Ghost Ban me!!!

Attached: 1533860340023.jpg (600x600, 133K)

Why did you have to come in the first place?

Attached: 40351900.jpg (602x800, 47K)

You want a redpill?

Females are easy to manipulate and brainwash, not even a meme.
Any studend of marketing now this. Most publicity and marketing announces are directet to wymin.
For example in your country burger womyn are something between the 70% and 80% of all the market movements.

It's easy to sell "fucking and breeding with non-white IS COOL" to females than to do it with males.

A white pill is that, contraty to common belief white women are the LEAST race mixing group.
Latinas, asians and black girls will throw their family under the bust to get the chance of being impregnated by a white chad.

So this is a problem... Part of the new world order scheme is to use white women as vessels to create not-so-retarded brown people.
The problem is that white females are not fucking them and breeding with them at the rate our elites want. That is creating segregation, ghetification and racial tension. There is no "racial mixing".
That's why they push this propaganda with this level of virulence.
They can't brainwash western females, or at leas they can't do it at the rate they want to do it.

And that is why hope is not lost.
Keep struggling burger bro.

h y b r i d
v i g o r

that's a future star athlete or perhaps the next obama.

Nope lol
This made the news recently because the mutt has down syndrome

Lol she has a Down's baby and got refused from a playcenter because her little mongrel would shit it's pants and start smearing it on the bathroom wall.

Fat dyke roastie then becomes indignant that they're discriminating against it.

The globalist Kikes want a one-world government and rule over a horde of raceless, nationless mutts who can't organize to overthrow the regime and are stuck in endless internal conflict. Mutts have no sense of belonging to a nation so they suppot open border globalists as this idea gives them a legitimacy wherever they are.
Just to make it clear what the aim is and who is behind it.

>Females are easy to manipulate and brainwash, not even a meme.
This, I notice this around me, women slowly change their opinions in my presence. They go from saying what they consider socially acceptable to getting on my level. One asked me what I think about the death penalty, I said we should execute them by taking their organs and her concern was that it wasn't brutal enough, topkek.

It's not that they don't have opinions, it's that they can be pressured much more easily than men. They all think bad thoughts like "I hate these fucking shitskins, I wish they'd go away" (not saying they all think that, but many do) but as long as they feel that it's unacceptable to state that they'll convince themselves that they don't actually believe that. When they hear you push the boundaries of acceptability their own boundaries follow and soon enough they feel free not just to state what they think but also to allow themselves to think what they think, but they'll gravitate towards agreeing with you. It's not a bad thing, they're submitting to your dominance in the domain of opinions, you lead and they follow.

Men are a bit the same way but to a lesser extent, typically with men it takes not just one person but a whole group (like Jow Forums for instance) to push the boundaries of what they allow themselves to think.

They damn well have it.

Attached: Mixedold-navy-interracial-ad-today-160503-tease_da90aa3b7668118b4086f3c64b3aaee4.jpg (2500x1407, 1.06M)

>ywn fuck a nine month pregnant Anne Frank

feelsbadman

Attached: 1511313362168.png (889x1216, 712K)

they want more blacks because their low IQ is easier to trap into debt, and their violent tendencies will necessitate a police state style centralized govt, which of course they will have signficant control of

>Rennes
just fuck my Brittany up

Pregnant women are disgusting.

good goy, don't breed

Every. Fucking. Time
>kicked out of every host country for two thousand years
>somehow it'll work out different this time
Do they honestly think they'll get away with this?

speaking of nativity, what do French people do for Christmas? also what do you guys think about Halloween?

Jesus fucking Christ the ride never stops

>also in the same series
>the day dad remarried (with a man)

Attached: 2018-09-08 09.40.31.png (980x849, 265K)

>this is what French children are made to read

Attached: 2018-09-08 09.42.11.png (867x434, 154K)

Clearly an Arab not a nigger

caucasoid isnt white, the poo is right.
Heck even we're considered caucasoid.

Attached: Vc1McfyzrgEgVqI9sMCkLOH7eC3feTxa1TCHGyb6fp0.jpg (715x715, 70K)

They do and they will. Never before was government having so much power. And governments are totally infested with jews. Imagine someone trying to remove jews, they will face total isolation, get invaded, agents activated and sabotaging everything, civil war with brainwashed. You just cant do it now, alone.

Ukraine bro has this right

on what page do I learn how to rape white women?