Haven't felt this good in long time

For those that you young guys that feel worthless. Ignore outer stimuli. First concentrate on making your body healthy, then spend your mind on what you love. Don't worry about women. They will come.

I'm an old ass man and I got these girls that are young enough to be my daughter trying to get in my door. Just take care of yourself and do what you love. Everything else falls into place.

Attached: 20160220_204020_zps0sdrh00c.jpg (576x1024, 241K)

k thanks grandpa

my body is as healthy as it will ever get and i'm trying to spend my mind on what i love. i'm still living with my parents and am almost 30.

>I'm an old ass man

no shit. only an old fool would think that it's enough to just do whatever without paying any attention to what's going on around them.

Take your meds you larping old fart and go to bed

not that i don't agree with you, OP, but things aren't the same

Hahaha...
See thats whats wrong, you guys get the feels way to easily. Buck up!

>I'm an old ass man and I got these girls that are young enough to be my daughter trying to get in my door.
You must have some "dank" weed.

Nah, its cuz they know that they are safe here. Thats all women want, a safe place.

What kind of lure do you use? Yacht?

Why do you feel like having the attention of young women is the key and final answer to all our problems?

I get attention from women all of the time, but it does not mean a thing. I would have to get a job, a mortgage, car payments, etc to land and keep one. If i just want to fuck i have to worry about HPV, figuring out how to deal with the empty feeling that comes after engaging in casual sex (im already fragile), and then wondering how i will manage to raise decent children in this fucking clown world if i had a family with one of them.

Literally, nothing means anything anymore. Look around you. If you have guts and drive for changing the world, do you think it would happen in any way with the literal normie fucks only concerned about money out there? There is no selflessness except in the outcast few. Revolutinaries do not get he votes. The military and police and govt are stacked with normie proles who would crush any half ass resistance.

I live in a place with the highest rates of child leukemia on the continent due to the heavy industry around town. The council thinks putting a 10km outside city limits ban on new industry will do a thing. The native bands sold their land out to vinyl housing development and failed farming projects.

We live in a fucking clown world. It is only going to get worse, more empty, more detached and meaningless. Our generations boomers are just going along trying their best to ignore.

Thanks I really needed this

How much safer can they get?
I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. Unfortunately those trans phobic bitches aren't having any of it.

I’m fat fucking slob who’s hooked on shit posting and destroying the Jew York financial system

that face, those tits, those thighs...good enuff for a splattering, sticky nut...ty

Attached: 02a.png (2048x1239, 678K)

>I'm an old ass man and I got these girls that are young enough to be my daughter trying to get in my door.

They are girl scouts you old Bastard

I agree. My point is that you have do keep doing your best no matter what. I've been in some bad situations and I did not abandon my values for the sake of a better outcome. I did what I had to do.

That's ok but take care of yourself and believe me your shitposting will reach a higher level.

Just looking to sell you some cookies. They can be persistent as you've mentioned.

Just don't give on yourself. Identify and fight through your faults. Then you will discover how great life is.

>Just don't give on yourself.
That's everyone else's job.

how old is you? what do you do? and how are you getting these girls?

>how old is you
Fuck off, nigger.

>2018
>not being a nigger pretending to be aryan on Jow Forums

sit down and shut up huwhyte boy

Attached: goku2.jpg (600x428, 58K)

Nah dude... your a Nigg.
The only people that would say "is you" are niggs

whooosh

enjoy my downvote.

Attached: 99.jpg (1920x1080, 950K)

what a strange LARP

Just be attractive, fit, and successful, bros, it’s that easy. That’s what I do.

u forget young

>young women is the key and final answer to all our problems?
Fundamentally is. You're biologically wired to reproduce, all happiness ultimately stems from performing this one action as it gives your life meaning and purpose. Without meaning and purpose then you cannot possibly be lastingly happy. The key isn't about just fucking, its about creating a family.
> I would have to get a job, a mortgage, car payments, etc to land and keep one
Because those things are required to raise children properly. They knock out the safety and physiological parts of Maslow's heirarchy of needs. Without those two parts taken care of then normal development cannot take place. Women sense this and leave if you're unable to create good living conditions for children.
>worry about HPV
This shouldn't worry you. The partner you pick should be fairly traditional as these women are most compatible with child rearing and are not likely to engage in too much casual sex. Limiting STD exposure.
>im already fragile
Work on having better relationships with your male friends and family. Women come later.
>Literally, nothing means anything anymore.
If you are noticing this then you must teach your children to spot how awful all of this is and try to promote change, without sperging. Intergenerational change in politics, living conditions and moral standards are the most powerful thing we have as a society. Its one of the reasons why western nations are now having a massive shift towards populism. Despite the constant shame pressure from their parents.
>changing the world with normie fucks
Normie thoughts change with the tide. They don't really care and will live in any society that is deemed normal. The definition of normal changes with each generation.
>I live in a place with the highest rates of child leukemia
Move
>Our generations boomers are just going along trying their best to ignore.
And your generation is too apathetic to do anything about it. Do something if you aren't happy.

>just be yourself

Attached: 1469489961022.png (499x499, 27K)

This is correct. It's working for me too.

t. 45 year old boomer

t. 70 year old goomer

Attached: 1536323182061.jpg (376x341, 36K)

good advice, but I will jump on the Jow Forums hate train....Get fucked grandpa, your generation allowed illegal immigrants to flood our country....Go post on a Qanon thread.

Girls & Guns
YEAH !

Attached: w12.png (600x600, 256K)

lol, right!
It's not hard.

I dont enjoy anything except shitposting i dont even have a personality im basically an npc at this point

OP has white pills . Thanks OP. I needed that. Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication - davinci

>then spend your mind on what you love
worst fucking advice ever. 33yo boomer here that wasted my life on art and music... yeah great life choice...

This is why everyone hates boomers.

if you want that job, just go in there and give the manager a firm handshake.

Just ignore reality and you will get a hot gun toting waifu.

Attached: 6473DCC5-57DD-43A7-B8AC-B3B2527B4864.jpg (640x939, 270K)

OP is right.

Get your own shit together before worrying about the state of the world. That means be healthy and happy, you're no good to yourself or anyone else if you're a mess.

Attached: 45E3AB7D-BB08-4038-83F0-192F73B57A54.jpg (822x1024, 90K)

i wake up between 3 - 330am everynight no matter when i go to sleep.