Look, I understand that weed isn’t for everyone. It isn’t necessarily good for you, either...

Look, I understand that weed isn’t for everyone. It isn’t necessarily good for you, either. Kids shouldn’t smoke it, and neither should schizos.

But that doesn’t explain the amount of unbridled rage that the mention of marijuana evokes on this forum. I don’t think this rage is being driven by a genuine concern for public health or safety.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, Jow Forums. The real reason you hate weed so much is because nobody invites you to any parties. Nobody wants to hang out with a debbie downer who goes full autismo over a burning plant. Am I right?

Attached: 206B2FD4-F1B2-457F-B9B7-E862FB9A0DC3.jpg (225x225, 34K)

Shills demonize weed not real people. OP is a shill.

OP is a shill for pretending that Jow Forums is one person that has a singular opinion

Attached: 1533669151657.png (800x600, 207K)

Nancy Reagan says its wrong.

Hey r3ddit, give it a break. nobody who reads your endless shit threads here would ever be swayed like this
>some user in a Taiwanese lady boi forum told me that I should X because xir said so.
If it was so great, you'd be out with your supercool friends tonight.
It's lame
You're lame
Otherwise you wouldn't have to make this thread in homage to your lazy stupid drug addicted life on a Chinese fishing forum.
Faggot.

Attached: 04_06_09__-(70).jpg (750x623, 100K)

This.
>hits bong

I think the reason you get so mad when people criticize weed is because you know they're right.

I’ve unironically put out a lot of alt-right content this board loves and I’ve gotten high every day for 11 years straight.

The only thing bad about weed is how niggers and beaners have hijacked the culture. The fucking hippies started stoner culture. But all the cultures are gay. I just smoke to smoke. Who the fuck needs friends to smoke a plant. Like how fucking dull are you people that a plant brings you together. That your fasion and lifestyle revolves around a fucking plant. The stoner culture is whats unhealthy.

True stoner culture is a very bad thing.... but drug cultures inevitably evolve when a drug is popular

I always thought conservatives were about personal freedoms and lack of government interference ... but these trump supporters are jstu motivated by their own fear and hate and are so easily manipulated ... at least they're predictable and spineless.

Also, a pic from my grow in SF ...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 10.55.19 PM.png (650x673, 1.07M)

There's a thread here every 5 minutes about 'get a trade, be a welder' ... well, here's a trade that pays more than most white collar jobs ...

It's a plant.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 11.18.12 PM.png (870x653, 1.22M)

What strain?

Here's the thing ... legal/not legal... it doesn't matter. I've been at this for 20 years and will continue no matter what the legal landscape .. the harder you fight, the higher my black market price goes up

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 4.28.12 PM.png (491x651, 604K)

>I always thought conservatives were about personal freedoms and lack of government interference

No, conservatism is about creating a functioning society that will last for a long time.

Full flower room is Pacific Frost (The White X Rascal OG) ...

Praying hard looks good.

Im pretty sure most of Jow Forums is a bunch of potheads.
Sure you get the guys that abjectly hate it when its brought up, but thats true for basically any topic on here.
Most pot threads honestly come off as a buch bunch of potheads with a few predictable haters strewn in the mix.

thanks

those are some pretty ladies.

>Im pretty sure most of Jow Forums is a bunch of potheads

>that one 30yo boomer who doesn't blaze

Attached: 1488171025929.png (507x371, 301K)

Its true that I am a 30 yo boomer, but I am also a pothead.

>Im pretty sure most of Jow Forums is a bunch of potheads.

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1501488150289.jpg (500x417, 79K)

>posts 2015 white nationalist infographic unprompted by anything race related

I'm a 24 yo boomer that stopped smoking weed 4 days ago after ~6 years heavy use, I was taking a 1 month T break every 1 or 2 years tho. So far its hard as hell to fall asleep, but I can feel my emotions becoming more stable already. Gonna try and go for at least a year with out it.

weedos are annoying as fuck, all they do is talk about weed and 420 blaze it duuude

The people who spend time on pol tend to be financially stable with not much to do, so, potheads.

>he smokes marijuana
>he browses Jow Forums and thinks evetyone else also smokes marijuana because he's a lonely and depressed stoner without anything else to do

Attached: 143320431592.jpg (2048x1224, 1.39M)

No ive just been in a bunch of these threads.

t. manchild stoner with depression

Attached: 14332124143.gif (320x256, 1.7M)