Any Jews here?

Any Jews here?

I just wanted to say that were sorry for what we did to you. It was a great injustice and you've bravely stepped forward in resistance ever since than in your eternal struggle for freedom and equality.

Even now, decades after the holocaust was stopped you are still over-survailled, over-abused and scapegoated en masse in the political discourse by the European media.

Remember that Europe stands with you my brothers.

Attached: brandenburg gate israel.jpg (768x508, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article181463300/Am-27-August-Attacke-von-Neonazis-auf-juedisches-Restaurant-in-Chemnitz.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ha-gay-24960689.png (500x522, 127K)

Fpbp

Shabbat shalom everyone. You personally did nothing. Stop feeling sorry and take effort in building a good future for yourself. Wading in past sorrow without looking to the future has never done any good for anyone.

How many shit threads are you going to make you fucking heeb? I can smell your fat greasy fingers through the screen. Your Norwegian proxy isn't helping

thank you kraut f a m

Attached: chickenyugioh.jpg (960x540, 78K)

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 996K)

we'll make you proud kraut-chan ,we'll send the german subs of the israeli navy, the modern-day version of the kriegsmarine to nuke all those who stand in the way of greater israel's lebensraum.

we're gonna carry the torch you lit to a brighter future

Attached: image-238389-860_poster_16x9-veqc-238389.jpg (860x484, 55K)

>greater israel's lebensraum

I have a massive boner now.

My great grandfather joined the SS after the Netherlands capitulated, and it’s been tough finding what exactly he did to get charged wth 25year prison sentence for War Crimes; but I assume he was a part of the round-ups. Sadly, it was in vain.
Europe’s future is bleak and what is there to build when the leaders sell out their people and bring about the desecration of blood and culture?

Attached: hitlerandnetanyahu.jpg (1000x500, 150K)

I do not know if there is a way to find out his actions. Sometimes it seems many have been charged with warcrimes, even if they were not guilty, yet in the present warcriminals are treated as warheroes and wistleblowers are despised.
I try to remain hopeful for Europe's future, but I the actions of the leaders make me abhor them. If only the European brothers would realise that they should not defile their own bodies, for God owns them. If only they would repent for their Godless ways, maybe this selfsacrifice could stop. But in the end, things will be bad, as God foretells: the End Times will not be good.

The anti-semitism is really disgusting. Jews in Europe are the canary in the coalmine for a continent headed for deep trouble. Jews are actually treated very well in America and have majority support.

I'm proud of you guys. You grow up so fast

Its like only yesterday we were loading you up on boat to Palestine with goods bought to break the boycott build up your own Reich

Attached: ANaziGoesToPalestine.jpg (3720x2040, 1.49M)

the hollow cause never happened but it should have

not forgiven.

greater israel will rise

Attached: 1482001465763.png (921x717, 40K)

da fucc doze Jooz re doing

thank you goyim, now take your daughters to achmed and all is forgiven

so ambitious

Is this Hen-tai?

i would be okay with this if we were allowed to have the rest of europe and north america as a white only country and your people weren't so evil

/thread

ah. ok.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article181463300/Am-27-August-Attacke-von-Neonazis-auf-juedisches-Restaurant-in-Chemnitz.html

and it took only one week to get covered in media

>Remember that Europe stands with you my brothers.
only with the right wing jews in Israel, the libtard ones in the west should be gased

Attached: 6jlsq1v180y01.gif (345x259, 1.91M)

We didn't do shit, but now someone should beat the fuck out of these spoiled gypsies and their associates. Too bad this shithole planet is filled with braindead normies.

If you want To apologjze To jewish people don't display a zionist flag...
Zionist are the exact ones who killed the Jewish in order to create their fake state and to silence real jew who opposed the state of shitsrael
Read the antisemitic Herzl, father of zionazism...