Why you still Christian if you are white ?

>Jesus was Middle Eastern
>Early christians were Hebrew Jews
>the language of Bible is Hebrew Semitic
>80% of today's christian population is African and Latino (whites less than 20%)
>if you are christian you must marry and accept non-whites in your country , if not you made a sin
>none of famous and great White Nationalist/Nazi Leader/Fascist Leader praised and promoted christianity as part of his ideology

Christianity is against white nationalism , you can't be white nationalist christian , prove me wrong !
LEAVE CHRISTIANITY ! NOW

Attached: Kenyan-Christ.jpg (1000x288, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to a church in Haiti...Jesus was depicted as a white (the same way than in Europe), all the christian people were whites, everyone was white in the paintings, no blacks what so ever. Fuck off.

Attached: 1535307871324.png (762x1024, 223K)

>none of the famous and great White Nationalist/Nazi Leader/Fascist Leader praised and promoted christianity as part of his ideology

how is it possible to be this new?

>LEAVE CHRISTIANITY ! NOW
Leave islam first, shitskin.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

jokes on you shill I already hate the abarahamic religions for what they've done to Europe.

there's no whites on Jow Forums senpai

Attached: 1532941728104.jpg (674x711, 77K)

Because im a white christian.
Why are you a memeflag kike?

Attached: nikey.png (541x598, 18K)

Funny, it's only only extremely recently, when we abondonenet God,Christianity and Faith that white countries have corrupted into hell, with kikes having more power than ever and exporting millions of sub-humans and making mix-racing propaganda.
It's almost like...

Attached: 1535429345159.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Not true.
It's the embrace of Christianity that starts the decline.
We didn't have these problems when we were pagan, same with Rome. Only once we accept abrahmic religions do we fall into degeneracy and corruption.
We start to realize subconsciously that abrahamic religions arent our ancestors, they are invasive and we hate them, we reject them.
Makes it that much easier that the kikes brought along by christians can subvert us.

It's a cycle. And we are at the end of ours. At long as the abrahamic religions exist we will never be like we were before. And the kikes will never be routed.

Thanks for the shillings. Youre just confirming im on the right path. Praise Christ!

oh lier , Roman Empire and Greek Civilization were in their Golden age before christianity
when christianity came Europe became backward for like 12 centuries
until people separated Church and States

>exporting millions of sub-humans and making mix-racing propaganda.
don't you understand idiot ? Jesus was brown middle eastern , he have nothing to do with Europe , Europeans and Whites
you are worshiping "sub-humans and making mix-racing propaganda." how can you be this low IQ ?

Islam is followed by it's people
Europeans left their religion which is paganism , you worship shitskin ? low IQ christian , you can't insult shitskin if you worship one

>You must marry a non white
No you don't. Where did you came up with that?
>You must accept non whites in your country
The way we are getting pushed the ideology of multiculturalism is not good for anyone and thus not helping anyone. I do not have to accept the current state of thing just because I'm christian.
>No famous fash was ever christian
You are not even trying now are you...

Also show us your flag.

Why are you using a jihadi flag.

>Jesus was Middle Eastern
The Middle East was a different place back then. I will never claim that Jesus was some Aryan ubermensch with pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Most likely he was ethnically close to the original Levantines. You can compare them to modern day Sardinians. I said 'compare' because they are not the same. It's just that it's difficult to find populations that resemble the ancient Levantines.
>Early christians were Hebrew Jews
Judaism was also not the same back then. In any case, their dissent distanced them so much from jews that they really were no longer jews. The difference between early christians and jews was much bigger than the difference between muslims and sufis nowadays. Enough to consider them a seperate religion.
>the language of Bible is Hebrew Semitic
Isn't it ancient Aramaic?
>80% of today's christian population is African and Latino (whites less than 20%)
This is a true statement.
>if you are christian you must marry and accept non-whites in your country , if not you made a sin
This is an interpretation. The Bible says some things about foreigners, but they are highly debatable. The Bible (translations) use words like "care for", which have no fixed political rammifications.
>none of famous and great White Nationalist/Nazi Leader/Fascist Leader praised and promoted christianity as part of his ideology
Appeal to authority. Still we can even mention Jared Taylor as a white nationalist leader who references christianity in a positive manner.

>inb4 christcuck
No, I am a fedora edgelord. Doesn't mean christianity is somehow bad.

Based waffle

>>the language of Bible is Hebrew Semitic
Actually it's Greek.

>>if you are christian you must marry and accept non-whites in your country , if not you made a sin
>>none of famous and great White Nationalist/Nazi Leader/Fascist Leader praised and promoted christianity as part of his ideology
Again nonsense.

Attached: american_nazi_party_propaganda_poster__by_rebelofgod-dae9rqr.jpg (422x651, 57K)

why you care about me and my flag ? just answer my questions , the important is topic not me , for exemple if i'm from Somalia what is going to change ? nothing still christianity isn't european

no stop lying and changing history , actually Middle Eastern were more brown , specially the fact that there were a lot of european colonization to middle east after christianity

Judaism same or not same , still middle eastern non-european religion

aramaic and hebrew same shit , semitic non-european

the bible and Jesus say "no to racism" , you must accept more christians and remove non-christian whites

Jared Taylor ? who is this dude ? lol i'm talking about people like Hitler , Mussolini and others not some alt-right faggots

I just did answer your questions.
And what does it really matter that christianity was not originated from Europe? That is not the point why people follow christianity. Could it be that people follow it because its message?

i'm not telling you don't follow christianity , i'm just telling you you can't be white nationalist christian

if you are christian , accept those 2 facts
>love non-european christians more than non-christian europeans
>accept the fact that christianity was started by non-europeans and will be finished by non-europeans (whites represent only 20% of christian population , and the percentage is decreasing every year)

You can't use mathematics, science, crafts, listen to music, look at art, read literature of any kind, believe in any Gods, or speak a language because they all originated in the Middle East

Your parents must be proud of you

Garbage. Utter garbage.

And possibly, and no. The leading Christians are nearly all of European background in all denominations. Christianity defined Europe and Europe shaped Christianity in many ways. But revelation transcends geography.

Alright user, let's put this in practical terms

>"Christianity is acktually a Middle Eastern religion"
>Whoops, 95% of disunited Middle Eastern Christians have been wiped out by discount Judaism called "Islam"
>"Why don't you become a polytheist like all historical pagans were when they were strong and every white nationalist fed has advocated for"
>dontpayattentiontothemuslimconquestofindia.exe
>"if I keep up this charade, maybe the retards on Jow Forums won't realize that every Muslim invasion of Europe has failed because of a concerted Christian effort after witnessing the loss of most middle eastern christians"
>only reason Muslim invasion is working now because of fedora tipping faggots and people who worship trees rather than engaging with their church and community to fight back

Fuck off shill

Attached: image1-1.jpg (302x301, 13K)

>You cant be christian and a nationalist
Sure I can. I defend the right of Europe staying european, because mass immigration causes nothing but conflict.
Do I prefer to be in a company of europeans over the company of non-europeans? Sure, because we have more in common.
Being christian and owning a decent set of brains are not in conflict even if other people are willing to argue otherwise.

What angers a jew the most? A true Christians.

Anti-Christians are concern-trolling JIDF-Sharblue kikes.

Attached: 1534317882738.png (637x332, 57K)

kys pedo fanboy

Attached: Isabella.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

You obviously have no fucking idea what you're talking about stupid memeflaggot.

> original levantines
We haven't changed you moron. I'm so sick and tired of this meme that the entire middle eastern genetically became homogenous bedouin arabs from oman just because islam spread. Lebanon, coastal Syria, Palestine, and coastal Egypt are all pretty light-skinned. Most lebanese get mistaken for being jews abroad, same with palestinians. if you dressed a palestinian like a jew and set him off into tel aviv nobody could tell the fucking difference. I'll agree Jesus obviously wasn't a J1 bedouin arab, but stop pretending that the middle east is homogenous. Bashar Al-Assad is a coastal syrian, he's whiter than most of Jow Forums. Saad Al-Hariri is lebanese, he's lighter than the president of france. Bachir Gemayel looked like a typical mediterranean.

Who gives a fuck, there is no god anywas

Follow your leader.

Attached: follow.jpg (850x753, 168K)

kys jew

There is only one reason to follow any religion and that is if it's true. I've seen evidence that leads me to believe that the Bible has supernatural origins, so I believe in it.

Dumbass nigger