youtu.be/CaYx8sMs5tM
youtube.com/watch?v=R_q-PrSsV4c
youtube.com/watch?v=s7eWGbXA0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=uK3wbUK-OeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>
British values is drawing a dragon on your flag like a 5 year old child

Attached: 3723.png (942x712, 76K)

>Terrorists & White Helmets met in Idlib to prep for final stage false flag chem attack – Russian MoD
rt.com/news/437953-idlib-syria-attack-terrorists/

(from the comments section, unverified)
>And this today, You tube has shut down all pro Syrian channels including, Sama TV, Syrian MoD, Sana news agency, Syrian presidency.

Bump for AfS
youtu.be/oMXZEvdlBCU

Attached: IMG_20180905_193531.png (1080x1481, 347K)

The white dragon flag existed while your ancestors were still figuring out how to not invent the wheel, jamarcus.

Looks like I win again.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-08-12-14-48-1-1.png (720x447, 105K)

>81 (you)s
>every single one calling him a cunt

F-flawless victory

>Guns
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

>Brit/k/

Attached: mary_carmichael_scottish_national_portrait_gallery.jpg (600x718, 87K)

SVENS ARE ASLEEP
POST MORE ILLEGAL CONTENT

Attached: 5b5defe232513af224424e0be88beba20fe00bde6074f2a5ec46a938f63ecd52.jpg (694x598, 90K)

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1466087463529.jpg (479x472, 240K)

Sweden is lost. Give up goy.

I realised what eddie was doing that larp
He got triggered by that English not British OP

>Shilling your Swedish memeparty on a British politics general

ignore him

Attached: 11.png (856x1040, 78K)

whats your point

He's an idiot if he thinks British identity is anything close to organic.

>come back to brit/pol/
>find out Eddie is still here
>immediately want to leave again
That faggot was talking about killing himself or leaving forever last time I was here.

Attached: eddie.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

All news about Barnsley has gone quiet, Coulter's law

Just like when all you retards were calling Coulter's law with Bute?

youtu.be/CaYx8sMs5tM

Vote UKIP!

Please.
> Thanks.

Attached: Brexit feels good ukip.png (743x500, 198K)

I'll vote UKIP when they stop cucking out to the conservatives and refusing to stand in Conservative strong constituencies.

Fuck off Eddie.

Trouble is a "major incident" here is like someone caught with an overly pointy pencil. Thread earlier reckoned it was just one nutjob bint. Lets face it youd have to be a bottom of the league terrorist to target fucking barnsley.

Dont you start.

He's caught in the gravity well/event horizon of the Brit/pol/ blackhole blackpill

what happened in barnsley

You mean he'll be back when he fucks up his meme life again

Stabbing, reported as some bird shouting arabic.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_q-PrSsV4c

Blackpilling is so useless and plays so blatantly into the hands of those that hate Britain. I'm sad to see so many people here are still perpetuating it.

Part of me worries looking at the right, you had temporary rise of the far-right in the 2000's like BNP and in France, then people get used to how things are and they calm down
I worry this just might be a little tantrum from the migrant crisis and things will go back to how they were as time goes on

>he'll be back when he fucks up his meme life again
Seems like every day.

>things will go back to how they were as time goes on
That's not how it works after you import tons of muslim niggers and inbread goat-fucking mountain retards

nice you had 81 instances of people calling you a dumb paki because they're sick and tired of diversity
you sure showed us with le ebin troll xd

>I worry this just might be a little tantrum
Course it is.

It actually woks the exact opposite, things get progressively worse until whites are killed

>kasslercuckar

Attached: 1523311665078.jpg (400x386, 25K)

When do we start the race war? I'm getting bored.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7eWGbXA0tE

based GCHQ
where do we meet up for the next meeting?

History doesn't support the blackpill narrative dumb shill. There is always conflict.

It isn't a choice

We won't start it. They will, when they become majorities in our countries.

That's just what the Jews want you to think, like a docile goy (chattel slave)

please point out a case in history where a host country's demographic was forcibly changed without conflict arising

The past 50-100 years since Jew War II.

This. Watch the blackpill retards recoil and stop posting.

Didnt you get your invite in the post?

>when they become majorities in our countries.
Never going to happen.

kikes are sociopaths and you need empathy to understand subtlety

not at the levels you're talking about
there is always conflict because its human nature

AFS more like FAS, for multicultural future that is socially just, responsible, democratic, equal for all and good we of course support V for Vänster for Victory.

And I suppose you have a dozen white babies, don't you?
>tfw NPR jewesses went on a reefest on internatinoal radio the other week about being told to have white babies

No doubt they still have cats and birth control at best.

So many mongs not understanding what the blackpill is

Hello cum quaffers and turd touchers.
Will the Labour party split? Will a new party be formed?

The levels I'm talking about are unprecedented. Never in recorded history has half the world actively saught to be taken over by foreign invaders, inviting them in and paying for it with their sweat and blood. What the fuck are you on about?

Also daily reminder

Attached: Tripfags.jpg (1280x1022, 191K)

I do fear that whole complacency will happen if SD somehow get in a coalition
The same shit happened with Holland after Wilders party got in the coalition and got fucked next election round

This is the face of Brit/pil/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-08-10-02-26-1.png (720x656, 219K)

Don't take this pathetic bait.

Looking forward to it desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=uK3wbUK-OeM

Attached: d5byizx.jpg (1400x1029, 364K)

>what is the fall of rome
>what is the current situation in myanmar
the shift in demographic in europe isn't high enough to trigger a full blown conflict yet and it will need to get MUCH worse for that to occur

You redpilled your mum lad?

Dont know what you version is, but originally it was the nihilist pill - there is no morality, order, truth, religion etc.

That must be a fucker, going bald but he cant just get a no1 all over else hes a "BNP skinhead"

It's just general hopelessness with the current situation; it often comes with nihilism but isn't necessarily connected in my opinion.

>what is the current situation in myanmar
Bullshit people killing bullshit people in the 3rd world while the NPR Jews reeeeeeeeee about it as usual instead of our people getting genocided.

Don't compare us.

Swedes, WTFU before a certain TRIBE completely destroys your beautiful nation.

Attached: zzzJewEurope.jpg (600x600, 91K)

Swedish girls love big black cock. That's why they always vote for more immigration.

Attached: 1536404435569.gif (2779x2852, 1.21M)

Afraid to show your flag lad?

I think the government can keep things under control until we reach 49% White British.
Please whitepill me otherwise

This, it's a miserable outlook based on the reality that it's already a lost cause. Nihilism isn't necessarily miserable but the black pill is.

No

>Don't compare us.
there is no us you filthy mutt
even if a race war kicked off, you wouldn't be involved you disgusting 56% larper

I blackpilled mine

Attached: pepe dab.png (430x338, 86K)

>says the person who cares about motherfucking burma of all places
POO IN LOO

I wish I had a girls willy, but I havn't, i've got a boys willy, I just want to wear pretty dresses and have boys trying look up my dress to see my willy

That you, you fat cunt?

ashamed?

Attached: 1534953815475.gif (498x342, 664K)

yeah because they had a demographic change and now the """peaceful""" budhists are killing muzzies by the village
it is nowhere near this bad in europe yet

Sounds like an improvement. Perhaps you'd rather care about a real country next time before you accuse somebody else of being a darkie waste of life.

Attached: Too Wet.png (586x2965, 277K)

Burmas interesting, first cos of our history with the place. Second, when even buddhists have had enough of muzzies it helps put paid to the religion of peace bullshit.

did i ever say it wasn't?
i don't care about burma or any other shitskin country, i was pointing out your idiocy
literal mutt logic, do you even know anything about your supposed english ancestry?

>Two in court accused of National Action membership

So how does this work then? The group is banned right, so what if a group of people just gather together and they just so happen to have the same opinions?

What purpose does 'banning' the group do? Are they not allowed to call themselves national action anymore? Are they not allowed to carry 'Nation action' cards or something?

Help me out here. Because this law could easily stretch to 'These people have the same opinions, and they are gathering in number, therefore it's a group, ban them.'

>Help me out here. Because this law could easily stretch to 'These people have the same opinions, and they are gathering in number, therefore it's a group, ban them.'
that's why the law was passed user

My only Anglo ancestry comes from the folks who enshrined the wisdom of the design of this country not only into fantasy novels but into actual fact with guns and blood. That's enough for me.

>that's why the law was passed user

Figures. Kinda like the ol section 5 where causing alarm and distress is an arrestable offence. How the fuck did anyone get that passed? Didn't anyone think, hang on...this might be abused..

read you obviously don't know anything about english history and you have mystery meat ethnicity so stop larping you 56% mutt

Your ancestors were (((masons))) lol

Are you stone drunk already or just so racially disadvantaged that all you can think about is call me 56%?

>Please whitepill me otherwise

Europe will be a warzone in 10 years MAX. Italy, Germany or Sweden are going to snap. Eastern European countries are already saying no to ethnic-diversity. Places like Ukraine are experiencing a massive influx of far-right ideals.

same deal with the sweeping anti-terrorism laws over the last two decades
why is it upsetting you? are you a proud kekistani?

Good reading comprehension.

The anti-terrorism laws all come from the Satanic Talumid Khazar Jews. Were you born after 9/11?

So what are the plans for today, lads?

Are you going for a few pints with some mates or colleagues?

Going somewhere with the missus, maybe order a Chinese later, have some Netflix and nookie?

Or are you basically spending the whole day shitposting on here and getting a munchy box like you've done nearly every Saturday for the past year?

Attached: youdidntevenleavethehousetoday.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Off to me old mums to do some chores. Fucking hoping the missus will get off her fat arse while im gone and do some housework.

Two-for-one trays of center cut pig from the grocery store yesterday. Have to grill it up before it goes bad. Figure on cleaning the house.

Looks like rain today, so it'll be properly miserable if there's no break in it for me to rotate my wheels before tomorrow's journey, but what is life without misery?

I thought Americans had to work 90 hour weeks and never have any days off?