FGM

FGM has no purpose other than to appease your Islamic masters.
What are you doing to stop it's spread to the West, Jow Forums?

Attached: babd44ad0f94d9da54f34e09114015.jpg (1280x710, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asiffhussein.com/index.php/2015/04/02/female-circumcision-the-hidden-truth/
who.int/hiv/mediacentre/infopack_en_2.pdf
cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was stopped, you fucking idiot
try stopping MGM instead

Nothing.
It's a women problem, not our problem. Let them sort it out themselves for once instead of doing everything for them and spoiling them.
Also, this might be a good lesson to teach them how backwards and retarded islam is. Might be a good nudge to make them realise this shitty religion needs to be banned, and everyone following it kicked out of the west.

Male Genital Mutilation is the real problem.

no it isn't. you fags are just obsessed with dicks.

has nothing to do with dicks, the procedure causes brain damage and subsequent autism which explains your post

MGM is our problem to solve indeed.
But people need to stop assigning blame to the kikes or whatever. It's white christian parents that decide to mutilate their sons dicks, not the jews. This is all our own fault and responsibility.

you're the one with the mutilated penis and diminished brain cells. Your post is off topic and doesn't belong here. Go back to /b/ and Lurk Moar

This, stop both barbaric desert practices against men and women, along with the unnecessary cruel halal and kosher slaughter

Attached: 1529529925772.jpg (319x331, 15K)

>cleaning up the roast beef problem is a bad thing

Bake your own thread about dicks since you love them so much. I'm tired of you guys always spamming my threads with cock talk.

who cares about a slut getting her whorebutton sliced off

when the CDC is run by a jew they push for MGM on every newborn regardless of the race or religion.
MGM is trauma based mind control and they know it

She ready for the nice guy

Attached: 3ab.png (600x400, 305K)

I support banning all of that

>you're the one with the mutilated penis
kek, no
>Your post is off topic and doesn't belong here.
this is what happens when young boys are genitally mutilated, they're permanently retarded.

I think it says in the bible somewhere you're supposed to do that.
But who cares? Mutilating a pussy is much bigger crime, don't you think?

hey, you're too stupid to be posting anything due to your brain damage.
You need to be told this, sadly

What am I looking at? Why is there lots of extra skin?

skinned sausage detected

well i'm smart enough to know this thread is about FGM and you guys just can't wait to make everything about dicks even though you get 13 MGM threads a day you can't stay in your lane.
You obviously have a problem.

>actively reduced the pleasure women derive from sex and consequently serves as a check on the slut problem

Based. Women as a gender aren’t supposed to enjoy sex like men do.

kek
I see the futility of telling a brain damaged person they're brain damaged, but it's still fun for me

>t.brain damaged, genitally mutilated, autistic mutt

Yes, it has.
It makes women don't get pleasure at all from sex. Therefore, no desire to pursue it.

asiffhussein.com/index.php/2015/04/02/female-circumcision-the-hidden-truth/

unironically genetics.

That's why poeple with fucking misshaped huge noses get reduction surgeries.
Both things are mostly visual and quality of living issues.

Or maybe that lady just went past the point of 'being free, traveling and finding herself' :-]

Attached: 1526673728117.jpg (2448x3264, 1.05M)

im with the wizard in the woods on this one

>nice puffy pussy
things i will never have ;(

if she made a second knot on top of the first, would this count as a feminine penis?

HAWT

MOAR FGM PR0N

I don't know man surgeons have been getting really good at this shit.
Just wait a little longer before you transition.

Thanks for expressing the opinion we all should have, user.

>flag
show me on this doll where the Jew cut you

Attached: kek.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

>wrong knot

Attached: 43524564536.png (825x523, 466K)

what the hell is that

Attached: wtf.jpg (588x588, 42K)

The first girl I ever went down on had really long labia. When I was licking and sucking her lady parts enthusiastically , one went a bit down my throat and I started gagging and coughing into her cunt. I was 12 , it was really embarrassing, she didn't speak to me again.

Attached: hot-dog-bagel-psa.png (958x535, 546K)

surgeons have been mutilating trans people for far too long without any real oversight.

Attached: 1535572267147.png (662x775, 623K)

It's not all genetics, in Africa some cultures practice labia stretching. They stretch and stretch their piss flaps through puberty and into adulthood, it's supposed to be more pleasurable for men.

Attached: 14761506686_e92cf557e8_b.jpg (1024x624, 382K)

islam is the single largest threat to western civilization and must be eradicated. In all other eras this was accepted and known but in this PC world of utopian butt huffing fags pros liberals and SJWs reality has been skewed as light through a prism. Eventually the masses will awaken and restore order. islam is evil perverse drivel fabricated through plagiarism by a psychotic pedophile criminal pervert. Anyone small minded enough to indulge in such stupidity is unfit to live in a modern world. Destroy islam Save humanity. over 7000 generations of first cousins marrying and raised on a diet of hate and intolerance can not be right. They are tainted from birth and the true threat to peace. Genocide is the Answer to islam. FGM is only one of a thousand reasons to destroy the sick cult and all of its followers

>In all other eras this was accepted and known
Then why are they still a problem, user?

shill gtfo

Nothing, the f*male race deserves everything coming to them.

>t. cutlet

>((()))

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (534x432, 13K)

waaaaaah waaaah

Attached: for-women-for-men-circumcision.png (3072x1402, 1.66M)

that is horrifying.

you don't need that. you're not missing anything. quit crying about it.

Who cares fuck women. Stop mgm but let jews and niggers continue because fuck them too.

that's all Jow Forums cares about.

do I need to remind you that this thread is about Female Genital Mutilation?
You have your own threads to cry about your penises. (which is 500% more popular on Jow Forums)
This thread is about vaginae.
Quit trying to make it about your favorite subject.

Attached: proof pol is gay.png (810x622, 194K)

Asshole is loose too.

>surgeons have been mutilating trans people
With their consent.

oy vey

>white christian parents
What? I thought this only happened in the US. Does it happen over there too?

Brazil is the biggest Catholic country in the world, kike. Have you seen how many statues of the redeemer there are?

And here circumcision is done mostly for medical reasons and to men, not boys.

What "medical" reasons are the for that, doc?

Call me a huemonkey but don't call me a kike, dude. And these people go under the knife out of their own will.

What is the standard of "medical" practice there? Educate me and I'll tell you whether you're a kike or not.

Save the meat curtains! Roast beef awareness begins at home.

Phimosis?
who.int/hiv/mediacentre/infopack_en_2.pdf

And the solution is amputation? Barbaric.

Also
>citing WHO
>/hiv/
good fucking god you really are a (((doctor))) aren't you?

jfc

I don't understand why do you want to argue with me about trans people getting a surgery that will give them a pseudogenitalia of the gender they identify themselves with. They want it and they get it done, that is a fact.

I asked you want the standard of care is and you still haven't answered.

I never said that. My point is that we don't mutilate baby boys here like you guys do over there.

Regarding circumcision or trans people?

This. Who would mutilate their newborn like that?

It's a very simple question that does not have to do with a particular procedure that you already have demonstrated that you know nothing about. Go back to (((school))) doc and use more Jewish usury loans while you're at it.

It's an East African practice, not a Muslim one. There are Muslim, Christian, and Animist communities in East Africa that engage in this, but to attribute it to Islam would be false.

That's why Islam decries it amirite. Nice Taqqiya, ahmed mohommed memutt bin moo-moo goatfuck mohommed.

yeah, right. thanks for the tip, Abdullah

Fine. Regarding trans people, what I know is that they are required to do therapy to see if they can get the surgery done and from what I heard from a psychologist, they aren't allowed to enter the hospital on the day of the procedure wearing clothes from the opposite gender, apparently this has something to do with the gender transition. I don't know if this done more through our public health care system or by seeking a private doctor. I'm just someone from a small and rural state that isn't open minded to trannies that much.
Regarding circumcision, our public health care system does procedures like that, but it seems that most people that get it done don't use the public system, they pay for it instead, so we're talking about people that can afford it. Are you satisfied or is there anything else you want to know?

It's very simple. It's not specific to unnecessary and uncosmetic Dr. Mendele experiments. When you say "trans people" you out yourself for the evil satanic jew that you are.

You have not defined any basic parameters for the practice of healing; only talmudic justification for kosher slaughter.

>1rdt0GKG
You are not doing well. Your thread topic is being corrrrrrrrrrected. We are better at pilpul than you lmfao.
MGM has a far greater societal impact than FGM. It could be said that FGM is more savage and I am fine with this statement. However. We should not over-state the less impactful problem, don't you think?
Why do you want to distract from MGM?
What is your game here?
Are you new to shilling?

Attached: 6AgCd5q.png (503x475, 146K)

Any kind of underage female genital cutting for reasons other than absolute medical necessity is already illegal in most Western countries.
Some SE Asian parents were prosecuted for it here, despite two court-appointed gynecologists being unable to determine if any skin had been removed from the girl's vulvas.

Meanwhile, it's perfectly legal to cut perfectly healthy tissue from boy's genitals for non-medical reasons.

Attached: 1516308220666.jpg (600x578, 27K)

>It's an East African practice
That isn't the only type of FGM practiced in the world. There are others in the Middle-East and South-East Asia.

I don't know what's your problem. You asked about circumcision in my country, I gave a you a link that shows that circumcision isn't a common practice done to babies here.
The only thing I have left is anecdata, then. People don't talk about circumcising their sons like it's a given, I have friends and cousins that have kids and at no point a doctor asked them if they wanted their baby to be circumcised, the baby is born, the doctors see the baby's Apgar score and if everything is ok, the baby is handed to the parents.

Because you're a fucking nigger monkey who can't hold two thoughts in his head at one time.

Christ. No wonder Brazil can't advance.

And believe me, I want to be charitable, especially because I've worked with some of your top people from Sao Carlo and everything else, and I truly do believe that you are inherently good people.

But my god you're catastrophically brainlets.

is that a roasty pussy or a dick?

Says the retarded that is insulting me and not getting my point that in my country we aren't mutilating babies because of some kike wanting to make money by selling foreskin after manipulating gullible parents. Go choke on a dick, you faggot.

I'll give you a hint. The first part is Hippocratic Oath. Can you name the second?

Quite the opposite.

1 Corinthians 7:19
>Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Galatians 5:2-11
>Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
>For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
>Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
>For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
>Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
>This persuasion [cometh] not of him that calleth you.
>A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
>I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.
>And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

Jeremiah 4:4
>Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench [it], because of the evil of your doings.

Romans 2:28-29
>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
>But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians 3:3
>For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Deuteronomy 10:1
>Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Jesus fulfilled the old covenant perfectly. We are no longer under it.

Attached: covenant.png (631x306, 12K)

you can't stop thinking about dicks, can you?
that's why this thread is getting replies, because Jow Forums thinks it is about dicks again. baka

I'm not a doctor.

keep it to yourself, Ezekial.

nice

Attached: fam.jpg (488x366, 26K)

No. Don't talk about things you have no understanding of.

Attached: 1525710140657.jpg (908x539, 71K)

ok keep being the nazi sex experiment capital of the world to compete with thailand.

>her tying those around your balls

Do you know that the official stance of The Roman Catholic Church is that circumcision is not to be done for religious reasons?

cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/

It's done culturally in the US, and the RCC has been basically neutral on it. Christians are not called to circumcise, just as we are not called to eat kosher foods.

T. Shlomo Goldensteinberg The Devourer of Foreskins

you can find a MGM thread 24/7 on this board.
go spam the appropriate thread with your cock love.
this thread was made to discuss FGM
Proving you're a fag is just a bonus.

WRONG

RCC has had to decry it again and again because the Jews have the blood of Cain and can't help it. Too bad they're so infested with evil they can't even point to the very beginning of their own sacred texts, just like the Jews.

Whatever you say, Methuselah

>>circumcised at 18 in a country where 95% is uncut
>>not the end of the World
>>still wouldn't recommend if like 3 surgeons don't agree
>>definitely banning it for underage

Attached: 5b9235bb5c5e5254548b59f5-1136-852.jpg (1136x852, 111K)

fuck