Atlantis

Thoughts on this guy's video? can it be legit? what's with the wikipedia blocked stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM

Attached: 1200px-ISS-42_Richat_Structure.jpg (586x390, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iw3GGbKdfWY
visitingatlantis.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are probably from those places so im going to explain it simply to you.
Big flamy spacey rocky wooooosh from skies.
Bang on ground, ground melt and crack
Ground cools, ground freezes in dat pausition,
We wuz atlantiz n shieet

you should start an educational youtube channel. you have the gift.

Atlantian here AMA

really made me think

WTF two atlantises just flew over my house, whats going on guys???

They weren't able to find evidence for meteoric impact. Current theory suggests it's a geodiesic dome. So it should actually been:
Earth core poops, poop moves all the way to surface but is stopped by earth's pants. Poop pushes pants and makes a bump. Pants get used up by erosion, poop is now visible.

That guys channel is cool he's so enthusiastic

Y'all got walkers yet?

On a Mayan manuscript preserved in the British Museum, the following can literally be read:

>“In the year 6 Kan, in the 11th Mulac, in the month Zac, there occurred terrible earthquakes, which continued without interruption until the 13th Chuen. The country of ‘The Hills of Mud,’ the Atlantean land, was sacrificed; being twice upheaved, it suddenly disappeared during the night, the basin being continually shaken by volcanic forces. Being confined, these caused the land to sink and rise several times and in various places. At last the surface gave away and ten countries were torn asunder and scattered; unable to stand the force of the convulsions, they sank with their 64 million inhabitants 8,000 years before this book was written.”

This, pretty cool though.

We are more like Warhammer 40k. Starwars is very inaccurate

plz any sauce?

explains the canary islands

Maybe it was Atlantis, I just hope they weren't niggers.

Nar, Atlantis is more likely to be Doggerland,
youtu.be/iw3GGbKdfWY

Troano MS, also known as Codex Troano

>The Atlantean continent extended and oriented itself towards the austral regions and the most elevated areas towards the septentrional ones. Its’ mountains exceeded in grandiosity, elevation, and quantity all those that presently exist.

>The history of the Universal Flood can be found within the traditions of all human races, and are all simply recollections of the great Atlantean catastrophe.

>All of the religious teachings from primeval America (such as the sacred cults of the Incas, Mayas, and Aztecs, as well as the Gods and Goddesses of the ancient Greeks, Phoenicians, Scandinavians, Hindustanis, etc.) have Atlantean origins.

ayo hol up wh*Te boi

we wuz gypshuns AND atlantians

wrong also click on the visitingatlantis.com/ website.
clearly masonic.

ive noticed shills here trying to push the atlantis was in africa narrative.
makes me really think we found it in the south pole and the elites are getting nervous so they need an (((((((((((( official )))))))))))) discovery of atlantis.
oh +2 points if we can place it in monkey land

shit, graham hancock just few over my house in a water eroded sphinx

Attached: 3567356858.gif (700x706, 64K)

You would think Australia had some cool shit but nope nothing. Abos couldn't be arsed to build a mud hut

plato's words

Attached: 1534220330572.png (2000x1500, 1.63M)

How the fuck does an albanian learn to make such a high quality shitpost. I'm not sure they even have electricity over there. Is there an abundance of incel english teachers posing as locals like we get with the based japanese posters?

Even mainstream knows this is not a crater bro.