Fighting globalism will send us into another dark age

We're going to be fighting pointless wars over religion and flags again, aren't we? So what are we looking at - 100, 400, 1000 years?

Attached: 1534555919552.png (736x673, 466K)

globalism will destroy the planet it pretty much has already, once the oceans die from plastic poisoning life on earth will be more or less doomed

The biggest pollutants in the world don't necessarily have a globalist doctrine though.

Kyoto protocol = globalism
Pulling out of it for economic gains = nationalism

>Lets sacrifice our sovereignty to a handful of internationalists for a utopian vision of world peace.
No thanks

Attached: A new society.jpg (791x1024, 163K)

Nationalism and imperialism go hand-in-hand. Even the illustrations signify times that were centuries ago. The world at that time was crippled by wars and religious fanatics.

Also for any meaningful environmentalism you need globalism, because at any time a country could say choose to forego measures to defend the environment for profit.

The question is, how will the world be any better when you overthrow the government? Getting rid of corruption and oligarchs is much more important than hindering global co-operation.

>You need globalism for environmentalism.
Why would a globalist be less prone to forego measures for profit than a nationalist?

>Nationalism and imperialism go hand in hand.
Globalism is inherently imperialistic as well. Maybe not through means of military might yet. But international federalism is the same as imperialism.

Feudalism culls the weak.

Globalism will send us into a never-ending dark age. Their endgame is a one world government completely controlled by the elites which enslaves the rest of the humanity for all eternity, and any groups of people who would be clever enough to resist would be exterminated beforehand. Every part of the elite agenda- illegal 3rd world immigration to white nations, outsourcing our jobs, stripping our rights, attacking our traditions and promoting "progressivism" which destroys our societal fabric, establishing international organizations to destroy our national sovereignity- is designed to give the elites more and more wealth and power, and eventually bring about this one world government. This is what we're fighting against, what we must defeat if humanity is going to have any kind of future. Nationalism or hell on earth. Your choice.

we are heading into another dark age. europe is going to collapse completely. back home in the usa we will be fighting off the shitskins in a race war. china will collapse. russia will invade poland and germany to secure their place in the next world. and while all this chaos is going on the world will be too unstable for people to find time to do anything but survive.

Attached: E3263376-7C30-44DA-A1EF-BADB1D28E750.jpg (900x512, 66K)

Then so be it.
I'd rather humanity go extinct than be enslaved by foreign nations.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU FOREIGN NIGGERS
STAY AWAY FROM MY COUNTRY FAGGOTS

>fighting against being enslaved might have negative consequences
No one said it would be easy, Estonian proxy poster.
I like that this type of shill thread still uses the classic pepe reaction image. Makes them easier to spot.

Dope smoking Greenie Globalist are the dumbest sons a bitches in history.
It take an OCEAN GOING FUCKING TANKER OF OIL to mine ONE FUCKING GRAM OF RARE EARTH without which YOU CAN NOT MAKE SOLAR PANELS.
SOLAR PANELS DECREPITATE RAPIDLY OVER TIME. SOLAR PANELS THEREFORE HAVE A CRUSHING CARBON FOOTPRINT FAR OUTWEIGHING COAL OR STRAIGHT BURNING OIL TO FUEL POWER PLANTS.
SAME WITH WIND POWER. SAME WITH NUCLEAR POWER.
i'M TYPING IN CAPS SO YOUR DRUG BLURRED VISION CAN READ IT DUMBFUCK.

Attached: YOULOOKLIKEAFOOL!.jpg (642x333, 53K)

What if the king is a retard? Feudalism is literally 1%: The Government.

I did not know this. Very entertaining to learn.

The globalists rely on lies and propaganda, we rely on the truth and reality, there is only one outcome.

which rare earth minerals are used in solar panels?

Humanity is unable to learn from its mistakes and will be always stuck in several layers of looping.

Even jew megalords with psychological illnesses don't understand they are part of the loop.

Believe me, they are/were a bunch of retarded half-kikes.

Whatever it takes..

Attached: 1301FAF6-8334-41EA-861E-6AB8D1B9FC2B.gif (432x314, 2.83M)

You're implying the dark age was bad.

They didn't write shit down because they were to be busy being real and based. Hunting, drinking, breeding.

I personally cannot wait for this 'dark age' you fear ahead

Is modern China based? Because that should be based in your book.

>I'd rather live in a post-apocalyptic wasteland under ultra-rich elites being handed trash than have to work to feed my family the old fashioned way