THANKS HITLER FOR NOT HATING MUSLIMS !

imaging if Hitler hated Muslims ? today Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists will kill muslims in streets without thinking for one second
and all of them would support the Jews and Israel over Muslims (although the majority of them do , but at least not all) , and the JQ will be the MQ , and everyday you will hear Muslocaust

But thanks to Hitler , none of this is happening , and Nazi ideology isn't against Muslims
I declare Hitler an "honorary Taliban"

Attached: shitler.jpg (1200x1773, 553K)

>Killing vermin is bad
Fuck off kike

Fuck off

That's because today's movement is jewish controlled opposition

Attached: SS Bosnia.jpg (800x576, 72K)

Damn. Ryan Gosling really DOES hate America doesn't he?

burgers are jealouse because Hitler loved Muslims and hated America

Hitler quote in 1937 : "Muslims are 100% Aryans , defenders of the white race , Americans are half negroes 56% race aren't welcome in Germany even if they are whites
I hope muslims fight with us those jewish slaves"
Hitler was hero

muslim insects are so weak they crawl on this board to beg the scary far right to not crush them
the enemy of my enemy is not my friend

You sound tough.

Hitler knew that the (((real enemy))) feared Muslims as well

Yet right-wingers of nowadays would bend over for Israel and kikemerica

French Babtou Far Right ?
dude it was great if you replied with a memeflag , vous n'etes pas disponible avec to drapeau de pd

You're all semitic trash.
Hitler was a fool, which is why he fell.
Muslims are a threat to the white man and will be our enemy.
You made an enemy of us by trying to take our lands.
You are not better than the kikes. To me you are all the same. You carry their traits and do the same things they do under a different name.
Fuck you sand rat. If you wanted a friend you should have kept to your own lands. Instead you keep alive our ancient hate for you. Some among us remember that it was YOU who caused the dark ages by bringing disease and raiding our villages.
White people have thousands of years of hate for you in their blood. The things that you've done to us are a thousand-fold worse than all that we ever did to the niggers. Hell, the niggers even blame US for shit that YOU did to them, long before the new world was even a thing. Semites are responsible for all the niggers' woes.
You faggots are all kikes. Muslims are just darker kikes.

>Muslims are a threat to the white man and will be our enemy.
>You made an enemy of us by trying to take our lands.
>You are not better than the kikes. To me you are all the same. You carry their traits and do the same things they do under a different name.
You've got that the wrong way round silly zionist.

>that it was YOU who caused the dark ages by bringing disease and raiding our villages.
American education

>White people have thousands of years of hate for you in their blood
>White people
So why do YOU hate us?
>thousands of years
American education
>in their blood
Islam is not a race. White people convert more to Islam than any other religion.

mec t'a un memeflag 0 credibilite batard

>You made an enemy of us by trying to take our lands.
another dumb american , better reply with memeflag you idiot (Afghanistan , Syria , Libya , Iraq , Palestine and soon Iran) who started those wars and occupations ?

fucking amerimutt lol ugly fat pig
no wonder why you have inferiourity complex

ntm memeflag mieu qu'un francais babtou fragile qui fait le mec a Jow Forums
fdp pourquoi vous faitent rien en vrai vie ?

kys mehmet
>google translate
kys ahmed

Attached: 1536312808387.png (1080x720, 451K)

Ah the basic lambda amerifat, good goyim slave of Kikesrael thinking that "MoZleMs HaTe Us" and fighting the wars of Israel in the Middle East...

Y'a que des leucodermes obèses de ton genre pour croire qu'on va être heurté par des dessins

the French Far Right that will fight Muslims in Streets
God damn muslims are done , french will be white again !

Attached: c48dad5_1722-3xslmm.jpg (768x739, 65K)

Clearly hurt. Dumb cuck speaking the language of the colonizer and wearing its flag. You have to go back

Attached: 1533480287366.webm (700x394, 1.83M)

>the colonizer
Who's getting colonized atm though?

>You have to go back
typical french victim crying , no one will be back , we will rape you today and in future
cry Islam is violent :)

>dumb smelly low IQ nafris
>colonizing anything
you're just bad weeds
>implying you will do anything

Attached: 1533565902497.jpg (1317x806, 440K)

You need white poh-leece to help you not get murdered by white nationalists

Hitler was a crypto-Arab. He merely used wh*tey as a tool to remove jews.

>Ronny Decorte, a geneticist from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium, tested relatives of Adolf Hitler and determined that the Fürher belonged to haplogroup E1b1b. Ironically this haplogroup thought to be at the origin of Afro-Asiatic languages, which includes the Semitic languages and peoples that Hitler admired so much.

Attached: 928736487263784623874.png (900x900, 262K)

hitler just wanted to kill whites. and people on this board idolise him? lol

white nationalists ? i don't see them

>Low IQ
>put photoshoped images
typical fat babtou kid who can't leave his house because he is afraid of muslim rape in banlieu

>bad weeds
Constituting already 10% of France's population, not even counting blacks. And while you're posting your 2 pixel butthurt photoshops our women are getting married and having babies while yours are in night clubs grinding on Mamadou's cock.

Attached: islam's men.png (1279x677, 621K)

>Hitler
Let me enlighten you on Hitler:
He knows nothing of the tick tock
He is a mere automaton
He is nothing but a reactionary
>B-but he saved the German people!
German people are subhumans, not a SINGLE ONE thought to assassinate Winston Churchill. They deserve to be ground into the dust like the goyim cattle that they are, for they are cucked and are starving basedboys.

Americans here conveniently forget how much Hitler and Gobbles hated them.

Attached: 1516127191307.png (1050x709, 619K)

haha
desu i don't give a shit a lot about the American opinion , specially when i remmember the American guys who post here in Jow Forums look like one of those in the picture

Attached: alt right.jpg (2368x1632, 1.02M)

He was harsh but right.

>Hitler was celebrated in large parts of the Arab world, and some newspapers even likened him to the Prophet. The Desert Fox was almost as popular as Hitler. "Heil Rommel" was a common greeting in Arab countries.

>Many Arabs thought the Germans would free them from the rule of the old colonial powers France and Britain. Hitler had shown how to burst the shackles of the Treaty of Versailles. After Germany defeated France in 1940, chants against the French and British echoed around the streets of Damascus: "No more Monsieur, no more Mister, Allah's in Heaven and Hitler's on earth."

what did they mean by this

>Nice bait thread Ismael Goldfarb
I bite

The Rightwingers of today are Kosher, the 3rd Reich wasn't.
A new Rightwinger wears a MAGA hat, and wants to join the IDF to kill Muslims, a REAL NON KOSHER Rightwinger wants to join the Hezbollah and kill IDF soldiers.

a real right winger wants to see kikes and slimes kill each other, and close the borders to all the rapefugees pouring out of these shitholes

fuck off back to JVC

>Not knowing what Hezbollah is
Francois come one

I know what they are

Checked
Well then you know that the are the biggest enemy of the kikes, and aren't Jihadi fags.
The kill Jews, Jihadis and Niggers, the are the last real resistence against the Jews and their puppets.

oh non kevin veux me taper, lol ces pd osent meme pas ouvrir leur geule dans la vrai vie

mdr , Guillaume le Mafia

Times are changing ... and the Afroasiatic genetic legacy has proven unfit for mankind's manifest destiny.

Attached: on_rats.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Although I have to admit, with a strict and harsh eugenics program they may be redeemable. 20% of them are 'salvageable' would be my bet.

Attached: khaaaaan'd.jpg (358x828, 145K)

die

All abrahamic retards deserve death. One day I hope I'll be able to push a jew, a christian and a muslim into a giant fucking furnace alive at once. I hate you all so fucking much, you're all as bad as eachother.

"Their grandmother's pussy?"

20% seems a bit high.

I’m rubber you’re glue, your words bounce off me and stick to you...

Hitler thought Islam the best religion for Europeans

kill each and every muslim turkish rat

thank you hitler for reminding us that there are still some jews that are on our side
#basedBennyBoy #ourjews

Attached: i its ok when he does it.jpg (498x470, 54K)

stop parroting nonsense