Netflix makes the next Game of Thrones

> Netflix makes the next Game of Thrones
> main character is white
> exclude whites in casting
racism is ok as long as it's against white huh?

Attached: ciribame5.jpg (850x941, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZVpUZGmHJB8
clips.twitch.tv/ObservantIronicCheddarImGlitch
mobile.twitter.com/LHissrich/status/994977654750167040
youtu.be/rnHFAvNJae4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one taking your gay bait

Attached: fq00C2K.jpg (650x456, 28K)

no way

Attached: 1521100769610.jpg (838x1079, 126K)

>Poles
>white

Attached: Eternal_Pole.jpg (960x728, 81K)

it's not bait, it's your kind of response that let these sjws get out of control. At this rate, it's only a matter of time before open racism against whites is a thing, some would argue it already is.

apparently it's "our time".
we can either take it, suffer, and the survivors might be able to milk it like the nogs and (((merchants))).
or

wake up that we are targeted and currently at war. - react accordingly

so BAME is sjw code for "non white"

jesus this people are insane, extermination is the only solution

The will to survive only awakens at the precipice of destruction. Godspeed.

Americans injecting their cultural cancer into everything they appropriate.

>

Attached: 1522076753334.png (1431x1381, 2.04M)

has been for ages like that
Burgers and Anglos are literally cancer

Attached: 1526889037251.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Just have a Slavic cast. Why.

Normal people are actually losing their minds, the witcher sub Reddit is going full Nazi

Attached: whiter than you.png (399x376, 77K)

Attached: 1519652682910.jpg (1024x589, 100K)

I never realised how bad us Anglo Saxons were until recently. UK has turned into a real shit hole and it transfers to our young culture here.

Americans are so fucking self centered. Amerifucks if you didn't realise the whole world laughs at you. None of you have ever left your country and probably not your state. Your worldview is so obscure and small. You've never talked to a Englishman, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Russian, German, Frenchie, nobody just yourselves. Thick fuckers.

That's rich when you consider most of yurop has already been destroyed by that cultural cancer and we're still barely holding on.

They are also releasing the sequal to "300".

Few stood against many...

This summer...

One man...

Has started the fire...

youtu.be/ZVpUZGmHJB8

Another stupid american talking about Europe even though he has never been in it...

Last letter in BAME stands for ethnic. Slavs, germs, anglos are also ethnicity.
Fucking retards using words they do not understand.

You wouldn't understand. I don't blame you as an user living in the belly of the beast but you need to step outside and witness for some perspective. My children will be getting a European education and not a western one.

STOP AMERICAN CULTURAL APPROPRIATION NOW
Why an (((american))) have to rape the slavic cultural heritage?

implying you don't have your own fucking jews fucking everything up, FUCK YOU

divide and shill kike fuck off

Who is non-ethnic then if everyone has an ethnicity? It clearly means non-white.

Liberals are not Americans

Pagan Anglo Saxons who keep to their roots are actually people I can respect
Modern Anglos are an abomination

Attached: 1527679579944.png (1044x1251, 237K)

For some reason americans think they know better what Europe needs even though none of them have ever been here or even left their state. Keyboard warriors with no life experience.

> racism is ok as long as it's against white huh?
Oh shit, now i get why they didnt make the geralt non-white.
Because the general populace of that world have extreme prejudice against witchers, almost hatred mixed with fear.

It already is you dumbfuck!

Idiot, just spam that to her twitter

rare ukri kek
you're ok hohol

Attached: 1529792563769.gif (540x303, 1.26M)

Ironic that you say that, given the fact that it’s completely untrue it indicates you’re projecting yourself onto us. I’m guessing you’ve never left your shitty little working poor city in your entire life?

asian might be not bad

Attached: 1535776475342.jpg (1291x1291, 425K)

Do they have the permission of the original writers to do that? If no, it should be illegal.

Nice! Ive been waiting for this rom-com!

Attached: 1530164486486m.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

Use SJW tactics while arguing, bank of Slavic people lacking representation and their oppression throughout history.

I've been pretending to be polish on Twitter and calling people slavopobic and accusing them of racism toward Slavs because they argue to misrepresent Slavic culture. All the cucks I say this to apologies and delete their tweets

Yes. The original writer is an acloholic moneygrabbing idiot. He sold it out completly and would be fine with a full black cast as long he gets his money.

original writer sold right to his work long ago. funny thing, he didnt wanted to earn profit on profits game is gonna make. he thought it would all fail, so he wanted specific sum of money right away.

later he bacame so butthurt that he called video game players retards and said that game did him more bad than good beycuse most people think he makes books based on video games, not other way around.

Im actually from Latvia. I've been in the UK for 3 years and yes it is a shithole. But it is a shithole with a lot more options for me than my home country. I have talked to a lot of people from different european countries, so I've heard their opinions on things such as refugees, jews e.c. Most Eastern Europeans hate the refugees and agree the jews are a problem. But a bigger problem for all of us is the massive corruption. Most english have stopped caring about the world in general. Reality is, your life is more important than some world politics bullshit.
>Ironic that you say that, given the fact that it’s completely untrue it indicates you’re projecting yourself onto us
There is literally nothing in that sentence with any meaning. At least I can't see anything. Can you elaborate?

Sapkowski did nothing wrong

Boycott this shit

Here's your Ciri, bro.

Attached: 1536422691026.jpg (1080x1095, 133K)

Attached: 529550576e155900442c1cfb5c1c6289.gif (500x229, 998K)

clips.twitch.tv/ObservantIronicCheddarImGlitch

this clip of the new battlefield should make you even happier

Attached: 245643234.jpg (620x806, 64K)

I guess after fuckup with games series(some laughable amount of money, also he said "if your shit fails, im not gonna return it", when they offered him royalties); sapek just took "the most money possible" option and left. So no.

wouldn't be mad desu
white features,shape only her skin is dark
absolutely nothing wrong with this

beautiful

Attached: CiriTvSeries.jpg (800x450, 231K)

Assblasted Alejandro is a cuck but I'll admit that was pretty funny, I hope DICE sweden gets some peace and tolerance delivered soon.

>polish
nor
>Polish

I offended now. Delete this post.

Most of us are going to turn into Mulattoes and are only concerned with acquisition of wealth at the expense of society and their future as a whole. Literally importing hordes of foreign underclass like the Romans did. It will end the same way as well. UK leaving the EU will save you in the long run.

Their world view is horridly filtered thanks to the media they consume.

Its already happening.

Attached: AD1CA494-15F3-4F04-8AEF-F2F9F5874ED1.jpg (503x817, 299K)

there's not a single world that she's white in the books, and series is based on them
>But will there be minorities? Yes. A man would be a minority in Brokilon Forest. A person of color would be a minority in a small village. An islander would be an minority in Cintra. Mr. Sapkowski has said — publicly, and to me — that the Continent is big and diverse in its population, in every way (race, culture, gender, and yes, occasionally skin color, which he said he did not always specify). I’m not sure how people insinuate I’m destroying the books by recognizing that. I’m honoring the author’s own intentions. He told me so himself.

mobile.twitter.com/LHissrich/status/994977654750167040

so stay mad, incel.

To them. The word means what it means though. Everybody is ethnic.

Still mad over those games, eh Sapkowski?

who is this semen demon

>have ever left your country
>Bong proceeds to list a bunch of European countries
Protip: the United States is larger than the EU

also
>there's not a single world that she's white in the books
lmao the OP image has one you window-licking faggot.

But if Ciri is a nigger, that means that the nilfgaardians are a nigger empire!

thats quarter asian

Attached: 1511021909824.jpg (640x800, 74K)

who the fuck cares about what this money hungry faggot said
CD Projekt made the image,now it's like that

Attached: 1528177056100.jpg (1414x2000, 249K)

> there's not a single world that she's white in the books
Theres not a single word in lotr that aragorn wore pants.
> that the Continent is big and diverse in its population, in every way (race, culture, gender, and yes, occasionally skin color
> occasionally skin color
Yeah, and the south is less accesible and habitable than africa was during middle ages.

Why the fuck they cant play fantasy race racism that is already in the books/games? Parallels arent subtle and easy to see.

Neither have you braaaaaaaaaaap!

This is appropriation of Polish culture.

>that fucking manga wall
why

Attached: 1523292117798.jpg (1080x1316, 146K)

When will you guys smarten up? These people crave for a controversy so they can pander to tumblr and create an excuse to call critics nazis.

Attached: 1470918120918.png (611x436, 361K)

Ciri is literally described as having white skin in the books

this desu

Attached: peg.png (1278x2407, 155K)

sorry Ciri, we failed you...

Americans are mad because it's true

What's wrong? You all know Slavs are non-white asians.

>thinks that d&c shills like this represent the average American
>proceeds to call all Americans "thick fuckers", as if that's not what the d&c shills want
Fuck off, thick fucker.

Don't project Sasha

It won't make sense unless they make Niflgardians asians too.

Attached: 1510607008876.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

The books describe her piercing green eyes multiple times. I don't think east asians or blacks have green eyes.

Poles fucking helped us this year when not even our own government would, don't talk shit about Poland again

source?

Are you Europeans pathologically inclined to cuck yourself out of existence?

No wonder white genocide is so easy.

Attached: 1534646419092.png (1200x1205, 828K)

if you have a netflex, you deserve it for giving them money
dont know why you retards support the companies that keep pulling this shit

youtu.be/rnHFAvNJae4

How can nigger or asian play as white character, will they do whiteface like they did blackfaces in the past?

i bet they will take jew

Attached: blackface.jpg (620x360, 26K)

You cannot be that dense that the irony of both these posts would be lost on you

imagine giving away the rights to a beloved franchise for some jew paper

>fucking with polefriends

fuck off

Do you really think he's an ethnic Polish?

How are the Sheckels, Andrei?

>being ok with existence of magic and ghosts and shit
>but not with PoC merely existing

Fuck off, retard.

>almost ferengi

I'd say that the US were more culturally homogeneous than Europe, but that presupposes that the US has a culture.

>13/14
>must not be over 18

Fucking pedojews

This. Recently I came up with the idea that us Slavs (I am half-Bulgarian, half-Russian mutt) should stop calling ourselves white. We should employ SJW tactics to protect ourselves from the real SJWs and their kike masters.

Attached: bulgaria.png (500x452, 271K)

The character starts as a child you idiot.

>positive discrimination

libturtles will defend this

Attached: 1532065423428.jpg (736x1138, 81K)

I'm Polish, I was growing up with Witcher book and if they decide to change the character appearance and their ethnicity just to fit some bullshit "representation" agenda - I'm not going to watch the show. Fuck you Netflix. Characters in the Witcher are WHITE - deal with it.

Attached: latest.jpg (450x307, 19K)

What did you expect ROFLMAO, Netflix is the forefront of the social marxist agenda, together with rest of the corporate big internet businesses like google (alphabet), facebook, twitter and the rest of "click to share" icons which were massively supported from their invention, from MSM, movies advertising them, pretty much everywhere. If you watch anything they supported or created, meaning there's their logo, whatever it is, movie or tv show, it has anti white messages or incredibly retarded (diverse) cast.
Yes I predicted this, LOL, EASY AS FUCK.

Follow the patterns.

>DOOOD it's like fantasy it doesn't have to make sense
why don't all the characters just have three foot horsedicks hanging from their forehead; it's fantasy so it doesn't have to make sense
yeah, no go back to what you're good at leaf, fido's waiting.

What's her name? I knew it in my r9k days but I've forgotten. Starts with a K I think?

I wouldn't give a fuck if they inserted 200 well written jiggaboo characters in the series. It's the fucking with established characters bit I'm against.