What do you have against feminism user?

What do you have against feminism user?

Attached: Olivia doesn't Cooke.jpg (1125x2436, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruFnghl4W6E
youtube.com/watch?v=FPe7Pc6K6nU
youtu.be/ppPluXlz6qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JEEEEBUS. those eyes. Is she off of coke?

You tell me

Attached: oliva cooke.webm (1280x536, 2.24M)

Nothing, im in full support of women's rights, im just tired of being branded as a bigot just bc im a cis white male by this generation of feminists.

She has rapist vibes. She CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY IT!

nobody brands you a bigot for being a white cis male, jesus dude stop being a victim

they're racist

>Beedy anglo
>White

Women are untrustworthy annoying hypocrites.

Attached: 1536406832209.jpg (640x920, 112K)

>"Feminism in light of the Bible" Preached by Pastor Steven L. Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=ruFnghl4W6E

Attached: AndersonPastor (2).jpg (1280x1600, 308K)

ZCzczxcv

It is backwards rotten sickness, an infestation that kills the host country and it's people.
It's opposite and hostile to high civilization like cancer, creates to much anomalies and defects in nations.
Matriarchats have always failed the tests of time very disasterously as they are suicidal by nature.

The past two years have demonstrated that women are overly emotional children incapable of intellectual consistency, simple honesty, self control, or any kind of independance and so are not yet ready for the things feminism won them nor the things feminism demands still. I also am against the incongruent and inconsistent advantages that feminism demands for women and seeks to deny men.

They're just going to fuck 100 different men and wonder why they feel like shit.

HOW MANY MEN MUST FALL FOR HER DATE RAP DRUGS!!! HOW MANY GREAT MEN HAVE FALLEN AT HER HANDS!!!! SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

Attached: AAAAHHHHHHHHHH.png (816x468, 507K)

NOW

Attached: A8886B3D-5D65-4B65-BEAF-C31FB607CDC3.jpg (1200x851, 130K)

Attached: olivia cooke bat.jpg (968x645, 364K)

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN!! WE WERE WARNED!!

Attached: WEWEREWARNED.png (382x319, 184K)

date rap is my new favorite genre

>matriarchy
Hot

this man has won the Darwin Game

Feminism isn't about freedom from oppression, it's about freedom from responsibility.
Feminism has made it so that women can make whatever bad choices they want -- and they really are prone to making very bad choices -- and not be held responsible.
You either expect women to act like responsible adults, or you conclude that they can't be trusted to do so and should have others make important choices for them, but they can't eat their cake and have it too. That's how you end up with single moms dating convicted batterers and their kids' lives being ruined.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPe7Pc6K6nU

Attached: 1536159736113.jpg (618x893, 134K)

I would be quite happy to accept matriarchy with a faithful, industrious, breadwinning woman with a firm, guiding hand

>but that's not what they mean by matriarchy

Sad

For one, it makes women miserable.

>, im in full support of women's rights
Kys unironically

Feminism was worse for America than WW2.

Attached: 1536423704679.png (1808x3731, 609K)

Everything.

Attached: 1533064541069.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

Attached: the christian wife.png (1801x1009, 594K)

Sorry love not interested.

feminism made females less feminie, apparently

Attached: cuckold.jpg (430x217, 27K)

They want to be victims of any non-issue and want to bring everyone down instead of upbringing those who really are oppressed

Nothing in theory, I just couldn't care less about first world problems and it gets annoying to be accused of all kinds of crimes by a screaming ape

feminists are pretty red pilled in their unacceptance of trans bois

>What do you have against feminism user?
It's Jewish.

Women are incapable of dealing fairly with each other. That's why matriarchies don't work. It isn't natural.

In a non-sexist society; there's no such thing as women's rights. What feminists are demanding are undeserved privileges.

nothing, i fucking hate third wave feminism

Against feminism? I've got shotgun, what about u?

Because shitty sandwiches and no fun to dance with because they step all over you and don’t know how listen up and have fun.

Also poast tits or gtfo you dumb broad.

>Nothing, im in full support of women's rights

Why?

Should be charged for the mess she made and spreading disease on purpose.

Attached: Kavenaugh-Demented-Protesters.jpg (3000x2021, 615K)

youtu.be/ppPluXlz6qA

Women have shown what they do when they're given power.

Attached: women oppressed.jpg (899x888, 151K)

I don't pay them much mind since they are that out of touch with reality. If you stop and look at who is a feminist, it's ALWAYS the boys and girls that do the worst with the opposite sex. People no one else wants, except maybe niggers, but then again, niggers will take anything on 2 (or 4) legs.

Attached: 1495157406959.jpg (671x185, 42K)

Nothing