Europeans, by disrespecting the faith of Christ, You are spitting on the graves of your forefathers!

...And on Roland, body and arms, laid hold. "The nephew of Karl is overthrown! To Araby bear I this sword, mine own." He stooped to grasp it, but as he drew, Roland returned to his sense anew.
He saw the Saracen seize his sword; His eyes he oped, and he spake one word "Thou art not one of our band, I trow," And he clutched the horn he would ne'er forego; On the golden crest he smote him full, Shattering steel and bone and skull, Forth from his head his eyes he beat, And cast him lifeless before his feet. "Miscreant, makest thou then so free, As, right or wrong, to lay hold on me?

Roland of Roncevaux died a martyrs death, fighting Saracens in France. There were countless Europeans like him in European history.

We should restore the old faith of our lord, the real Christianity. Modern Christianity has been corrupted, there are cucks in it , pedophiles in it , Jews in it.

Today , like never before , we need battle of Roncevaux, we need Rhineland massacres , we need Crusades.

Our great forefathers are watching my brothers and sisters, they are waiting us in the kingdom of heaven and we have no right to fail them. We have no right to fail our Lord ! Jews failed him by torturing and murdering his son. They no longer bear the title of ''Chosen people''. Chosen people are us!

Spill the blood of the Saracen and Jew ! Don't fear anything, this life is not eternal, soul is. God is with us!
GOTT MIT UNS !

Attached: V-accolade.jpg (2329x4000, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah, the judeo-christians don't do "terrorism", they're the once who get terrorized, don't you know?

Forget Catholicism, Orthodoxy, forget church and priests, forget the Bible, forget everything that they told you about Christianity. Start reading medieval European philosophy. Only then you grasp the idea of Christianity. The god is real , his existence sounds absurd to you because you are not looking for him in the right place.

Attached: V-The dedication.jpg (2473x3200, 2.47M)

I hope that was sarcasm , my Bulgarian brother.

>Europeans, by disrespecting the faith of Christ, You are spitting on the graves of your forefathers!
Which forefathers? my greatgrandfather, who was with Roßbach, marching under black flags and burning down churches? my ancestor nine generations back, who died in Lützows wild hunt? The oldest ancestor I can trace my line back to, who survived the christian attack on Stedingen in 1200? Not a single one of them ever converted to pseudo-judaism, and I won't be the first to do so.

>we need Rhineland massacres
Sure, because massacring white germans will help you save "the white race".

>they are waiting us in the kingdom of heaven and we have no right to fail them
Saxonies earth is still red, so Roland and Karl aren't. If you have to spout mythological bullshit, at least don't cherrypick.

In Rhineland massacres we murdered and burnt alive little German kikes like you.

I won't waste my time on debating people like you , you are probably from JIDF, if not keep worshipping your Atheist ''God'' or keep roleplaying as Viking. People like you will cease to exist in the near future. Second coming is near , when the right time comes, we will massacre you once more , Jew.

Attached: 1519858413421.jpg (1200x1627, 508K)

According to bible, Jesus makes turns sons against their fathers. So its ok when christians do it?

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

St. Robert Bellarmine (1610), Doctor of the Church: "A pope who is a manifest heretic
automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a
Christian and a member of the Church. Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by
the Church. This is the teaching of all the ancient Fathers who teach that manifest
heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction."

What Francis Really Believes (4th Edition)
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Mary's Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04

Information Proves God
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw

Accepting Francis = Apostasy
youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw

Jews Are Not Israel Or The Chosen People
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Eastern "Orthodoxy" Exposed: Their Heretical Doctrine Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g

Attached: 1511711191685.jpg (1750x693, 320K)

Did not answer my question.

Read>>Don't you understand? Everything that you have read, everything that you have seen, everything you have experienced about Christianity was to deceive you. Chosen people are us , Europeans. Holy land is this , European soil. There are and have been signs that only few can see. I'm one of them. I used to be young lost Atheist/Roleplaying Paganist like you , but then i discovered medieval European Christian philosophy and understood everything. Nothing in this world happens for no reason. One of them was Christianization of Europe. Polytheism of our fathers doesn't exclude the faith of Christ. Christianity is the continuation of the worldview that our fathers had since the ancient times.

Fucking based kraut

Christianity has served its purpose and will always hold a special place in the legacy of europe but if we look towards christanity now as a means to save europe, we are done for. It is finished and now we need something new

The Saracens dont have any right to be here.
Im from a town founded by a Crusader in 1201. Our enemy is Islam.

Attached: ni islam.jpg (222x227, 10K)

Do you think it is a coincidence that fall of Christianity and rise of ''Degeneracy'' happened at the same time? Christianity is nothing new , our forebears were Christians since ancient ages. it's just Their worldview wasn't called Christianity. They saw the light just like those who got ''baptized''.

There is ETERNAL OBJECTIVE TRUTH in the world , a reality , a light that our forebears were aware of. ''Paganism'' that you talk about is alive and it's called Christianity. Not Catholicism , not Orthodoxy, not Protestantism , but CHRISTIANITY! only CHRISTIANITY can save our holy land and only by saving our holy land can our souls be at peace in the afterlife.

Bump

Attached: 1213981322.jpg (747x315, 236K)

I agree. But what you are speaking is much more Perennialism than Christianity.

It's a warning about the sort of political strife that would follow. Rome was already dying, the transition to a kingdom of God was going to cause a lot of conflict and Christ knew that.

What are your thoughts on Marcion?

I get that, everybody hates one that does the right thing (in that case following Jesus). My point was to show op that his argument is kinda stupid. I agree that of all our problems the biggest one is the spiritual crisis.

>Europeans, by disrespecting the faith of Christ, You are spitting on the graves of your forefathers!
good

Attached: 119283129.jpg (709x296, 181K)

Yet what about the graves of YOUR forefathers?

Constantine, Traitor to The House of Jupiter.

Attached: ffdb645395ab9e8c91a8f43150cdeeec.jpg (750x414, 69K)

here comes the larping memer

Nope

Attached: 1532170994863.gif (508x500, 1.04M)

Constantine was a Christian.

Attached: 131289380123.jpg (716x480, 97K)