I've been sending this video to many acquaintances and trying to get them to explain what the hell this is...

I've been sending this video to many acquaintances and trying to get them to explain what the hell this is, funnily enough they flat out call it a "conspiracy theory".

I say look up the names on google, takes a moment, they do not want to.

I don't understand why people are so scared of finding the truth for themselves when it's so easily in reach.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg

This bothers me greatly, it's a recording with names and faces, you can find everything about these people online, why don't you just do it?

Attached: pl-jews.gif (377x220, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

culturalpolicies.net/web/germany.php?aid=61
formerwest.org/About
formerwest.org/Contributors/JoannaWarsza
uni-frankfurt1.academia.edu/MarcSiegel/CurriculumVitae)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They fear coming under attack themselves. Ultimately the assumption will be that if none of the people they choose to lead them will stand up to these people, they shouldn't risk it either, because they're less powerful to begin with; and of the ones that do not hold this fear there are a fair few who would simply never do the kind of violence they themselves realise will be necessary to stop this, due to not being violently inclined by nature or upbringing, and so deflect as much as possible. It inevitably seems pathetic to us who disagree, but must be reckoned with. Rest assured most of them will eventually lose to their curiosity and involve themselves, but it takes time for this to take effect.

tl;dr pls

Video evidence of Jews subverting Poland with names attached, friends call it conspiracy theory, do not want to google name and job held, some in Polandnsome in Germany.

It worries me because they are involved in many museums in Poland, it's clear they are involved in propaganda in places of Polish culture, but instead of boycotting these institutions and spreading the word they say it's all a "conspiracy theory".

Your taxes fund jewish plots against Poland. All the people there were payed to be there by German taxpayers.

culturalpolicies.net/web/germany.php?aid=61

Honestly Poland has Casus belli against Germany for this.

Attached: 82 ‘Only 2 out of 25 speak German’ Mom claims 3yo son ‘feels like foreigner’ in daycare cent (1162x857, 847K)

I know, and the worst thing is it's all easily verifiable. I redpilled both parents in the first 5 minutes of the video but everyone else is being difficult.

I know how you feel bro, was talking to my mate who doesn't use the finger print scanner on his iPhone cause of privacy and then I tell him to opt out of this health record shit that's being forced on people in Australia and he tells me whatever I try and explain that if enough people just let it be the government will ask for more and still he wouldn't listen to reason, so now I just don't care about other peoples decision even though it hurts

You need to ease them into scary things.
It would be easier to answer if I knew what country you live in. In the US, people can lose jobs but they can't go to prison for having unpopular views. Other countries are different.

It was already proven to be some wierd performance that was hosted at numerous art galleries.
So fuck off you stupid memeflag. Thread died for this.

>redpilled both parents in the first 5 minutes of the video
Wow!
Are they accustomed to hearing you talk politics?

Friendly reminder this was a parody and the shills spamming it know so.

please provide citations if you are serious

Google. You're not genuinely curious, but ya. One search will give you multiple sources.

just fucking lurk more newfag. It was posted in literally every thread with this video

keywords?

I'm too busy to monitor Jow Forums 24/7.

then gtfo stupid normie

I bet you regret not allowing a German corridor poles.

You had to start the whole war by being an intrasagent bitch, now youre getting jewed, how does it feel?

It's much the same over here, really. First order of business must be to secure the existing documents inside those museums and alert people already of a patriotic bend about these plans. The thing to keep in mind is that the struggle of ideologies has left whole populations pretty much addicted to specific emotional feedback loops put in place by those who would hold "power". To the affected it is clear that they're trying to be the best people they can realistically be and that a large part of that is looking past "small" cultural offenses in order to make this world citizen thing work out. A direct refutation of this in the form of "Those Jews you Poles are renowned for protecting during the Nazi era despise you and want you dead for not coughing up extra welfare bucks on top of it" and similar simply seems so out of left field that they will retreat into flat denial. This does get better within a few weeks to months, and it is why most of us here on this board are the lonely type, but as a kneejerk response this behavior is almost universal. You have done the first step reaching out. If you consistently hold your ground and they come around they will regard you as more of a rallying point. Until then it is vital that you protect yourself from retaliation as well as possible and keep reaching out to more Poles. Or at least this is the best advice I can provide to you.

This is fairly well-publicised. But any attempt to throw off the leftist regime in this country will only invite immediate retaliation from at least one certain nuclear power with a standing interest in the collapse of the European nations, and while this is the case we only have tax evasion by way of means to fight back.

show citations for your claim nigger.

You can go ahead and start with the lady in the video. Joanna Warsza or whatever. She has hundreds of videos that are art pieces up as is. Just googling her name shows she's just an art director that does this stuff all the time. From there you can research their group. Constant parody acts like the video

Again, nobody in this thread going "omg wtf, is this real!?!? :^)" is legit wondering. It's just shilling.

I don't have links but how stupid you have to be to believe that this is real? it literally looks like a scene from a cartoon. Firstly why would they even film it and release to public huh?

Normies are absolutely fucking retarded. They’re like children. This is not going to be solved with normie votes.

You know how people claim Jow Forums is all satire?
How do we know globalists don't do likewise?

It's real even of couched in "art".
Kill a Jewish child

You can just do the very basic research I guided you through. But we're not doing that, are we? We're just asking questions :^)

It's still OK to kill Jewish children.

>trying this hard to be edgy

Here's a (You) for your efforts. Be careful your mom doesn't see you typing things like nigger. Don't wanna get grounded.

Very interesting, in my subjective opinion, based white male user. Thanks for sharing.

Attached: EJPmembers.jpg (1191x889, 170K)

Actually, I am looking it up. And now I'm even more concerned.

>FORMER WEST is a long-term, transnational research, education, publishing, and exhibition project in the field of contemporary art and theory. The project grapples with the repercussions of the political, cultural, and economic events of 1989 for the contemporary condition. It does so in the search for ways of formerizing the persistently hegemonic conjuncture that is “the West”; to be able instead to simply refer to “the west,” and with it, suggest the possibility of producing new constellations, another world, other worldings.

Source: formerwest.org/About

They're looking for ways to make "the West" stop being a thing.

>literally scared of an exhibition art group

Careful not to walk into a museum or improv studio.

Joanna Warsza is a contributor:
formerwest.org/Contributors/JoannaWarsza

thanks for the tip, obvious shill.

Maybe you should stop pushing conspiracy theories, schlomo.

The camerawork, the consistent sound quality, the ridiculous statements... This is a parody.

Be sure to see and

Also check out You wouldn't want to be led astray by a "totally not shill" would you :^)?

If you make it ridiculous enough then people won't take you seriously and won't hang you for treason.

Bad poland... Google doesn't like your video

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-204302.jpg (1080x1920, 464K)

I'm using "you" in the generic sense of the word, i.e. to mean "a person."

This only confirms my take on it. It is too ridiculous to be true. This could be considered right wing art. Only the idiots flagged it, making it become limited state.

>it's ok to...
>...kill children
Fuck right off.

Who funds right wing art?

>Poland started the war
Hello brainlet

Attached: jewsmulticulturalism.png (1684x1215, 1.77M)

>it's just art
>we Jews don't deceive or lie
>all of our past host nations loved us

Fucking kill yourself npc

People don't want to get involved in this kind of things because it would force them to change their world view. Doing so is disorienting and takes a lot of energy they want to save for their NPC lifestyles.

Attached: 1536202032208.jpg (443x442, 32K)

I said it could be, not definitively stated it is. And what makes you think that right leaning people have a centralized beehive structure like the leftist-globalist establishment?

They don't, that's my point.

"Weird performance" yeah sure it was you filthy Jew.

But I still want to stop this user.

Constantly, up until now they were totally sceptical. I was in the livingroom and turned it on real loud and they were like WTF?! They clearly thought it was a meme up until then but they also know I'm not an idiot and have faith that I don't talk out of my ass.

Check the names involved it wasn't a parody, these people hold government and civil servant positions.

I don't back down but the brainwashing is something else.

The ideas presented (in the first 10mins atleast) are outright ridiculous and are clear satire pieces. I doubt it will change later on. I'm continuing, we'll see.

Lol no they don't.

You shills don't even try anymore.

Also lol "and then I redpilled my family with my intellect!" And that family's name? Albert Einstein.

This shit is in their DNA and I don't know what to do about it short of perfect genocide.

Attached: 510dhCm2vBL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 37K)

Paranoia comes in two forms: hyper-awareness and madness. You have the latter.

/thread

You can't make people change. People change when they want to change

Attached: 2fb21a0b741efbb8901a3c38e191b39a[1].jpg (663x700, 71K)

>Constantly
That explains it. A person's brain can't suddenly rewire all at once.

Imagine if someone made an "art performance" calling for the extermination of jews.

>Kikes aren't subverting the Church to destroy its moral authority and political pow-
Atheistfags are delusional.

Because you absolute niggers finishing a sentence with "lol jk" doesn't necessarily mean it's a joke.

Why go to this level of satire? To make themselves seem harmless that's why, especially in the year the most polish passports was granted to Israelis.

And a traitor

Exactly this, make it seem like a joke to make themselves appear harmless.

Only it's not, Jews have been issued more passports than ever and are demanding properties and land.

It's painfully obvious you're a jew, why even try?

Yes my family doesn't regard me as a village idiot and we discuss politics quite often, clearly your parents tret you like the family dog.

Madness is to not listen to a threat when one is being spoken.

You mean a "parody" :^)

If the video is a parody, why is it restricted on youtube?

bump

So many questions user. It's bizarre people are stepping up to defend this as satire.

Now they are talking about how to use Jewish hormones and to incentivize sex on Israeli pilgrimages to "holocaust" sites in Poland and Germany. Only a directionless paranoid would take this even half-seriously.
And again: the camerawork and sound is too professional. The sound levels are consistent and the camera constantly changes location but you cant see but a single camera in the background.

Because it got mass flagged and hasn't been reviewed by a person yet. When it happens it will either get deleted or reinstated.

I want to film a satirical skit about how Romanians are planning to genocide jews.

>tl;dr pls
The Krauts will pay the bill.

Attached: laughing-jew.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

So what you are saying is because they recorded it and because they throw in some crazy shit, the rest is completely unfounded.

The best way to lie is to mix in the truth in a way that makes everything sound irrational.

maybe I'll have to actually watch it, lol

Why was it mass flagged? It's just a parody video of right wing conspiracy theories.

głupi jesteś. Nie wiesz, kto to kinga dunin, albo sławomir sierakowski? Oni śmieją nam się w oczyz nazywając to "performancem", ale każdy, kto ma działający mózg wie, że chcieliby te plany zrealizować

They're honest questions. I am not anti-semitic. Only ironically so.

Juz realizuja powoli

Attached: 098097389467583485.png (900x900, 287K)

I am antisemitic because those fuckers keep trying to stir up shit, constant provocations.

Happy now or will you cry VPN?

What's wrong with that? The weak die, the strong survive.

This shit is not art. It's outrageous and jews should be classified as a criminal organization.

My argument is if muslims tried this there would be international outcry, but jews are always protected.

The camerawork, sound, and even the scenery is too professional for this to be real. A dark, gloomy conference around a round table with a massive logo in the middle? Really?!
It is pretty entertaining to be honest.
Read the comments on alternative uploads and you'll see who reported it. It only takes a dozen spergs to make a video become limited state, and if the uploader doesn't request a review it usually stays that way. Bots make videos limited state, not actual people. It is automatic.

Attached: yt218.jpg (851x131, 52K)

Paraphrasing a certain Israeli politician, are we? Oy vey!

Your answering a question I did not ask.

What do you mean "too professional to be real" is the Bilderberg agenda list also too professional to be real?

This video can't be played here, but you can still watch it on YouTube.
Watch on YouTube

O vey goy want video is this!

I am 100% certain this is some deliberate disinformation trap that (((certain individuals))) are going to use to discredit online right wing communities.

step 1: make outrageous disinfo video.
step 2 : wait until it is picked up, and shared by online communities.
step 3: reveal it to be an satire piece.
step 4: reveal said satire piece is actually project aimed to show general populous the "dangers" of online free speech.
step 5: ????
step 666: profit of your mainstream news outlets, by commercializing propaganda for the masses.

1: They got multiple high quality camera angles to film a group of what? 20-25 people???
2: even though it is never stated anywhere this talk is lead and directed by this guy Marc Siegel.
(uni-frankfurt1.academia.edu/MarcSiegel/CurriculumVitae)
now ask yourself why would they need to direct this is it was a mere political / philosophical talk???

I REPEAT DO NOT FALL FOR THIS BLATANT GLOBALIST ENTRAPMENT!

NPC'S

Attached: 1536414620550.png (264x274, 30K)

Show me a recording of a conference where they have dozens of cameras that are invisible to one another.

WoW jews trying to subvert this can't be real goy.

Attached: TheJoyOfCookIng.jpg (962x721, 352K)

that video is from 2012 , its real

Always the most ridiculous damage control

No shit its making me sick I"m watching it right now. These fucking jews should have burn

it's just an art project goy

Attached: 1526811951351.png (2424x3064, 1.66M)

"Project Birthright Poland is a Polish govt funded youth travel program"
It doesn't exist. This refers to Project Birthright Israel which does.

If this is not a parody then it is nothing but a sick pipedream.
Conclusion: Staged.

It's real, but yeah it's from 2012. Poland has politically turned 180 degrees, so there is nothing substantial to see here. I guess it only shows that radical leftists groups are just as active in Poland as they are abroad. Woah, I would never guess that. However, it doesn't change the fact that I would gladly put bullets in each of these scumbags heads.

Attached: 1514944780712.gif (500x452, 989K)

See this, kids? This is a jew

And he is very afraid.

but youre not gonna do anything about it like the typical eurocuck. asking for others to do shit for you. saying "we" alot.

this is exactly why europe is a shithole now and will get worse. because "we".
lol cuck. stay mad and enriched. islam grows fast and they breed + gibs from government per baby.
wont be long now until your history is erased and forgotten. its gonna be funny when your all abdul niggers.

What does that have to do with anything? The meeting was 6 years ago. Yet you don't ask why this shit surfaces only now?

These are not actual scheming big time Jews. All theses people can be traced back to the same college that specializes into film making. Would they hold a round table talk discussing replacing jews back into Poland? doesn't that strike you as odd in any way?

Leftist / globalist organisations have used this trick before with certain news articles.

Just a reminder that whenever you come across some rabid political correcter ranting about tha holocaust, slavery, or any of their other claimed mega wrongs tell them said mega wrong was just an art performance.

This but unironically.