God i miss Obama. Probably the most presidential of presidents

God i miss Obama. Probably the most presidential of presidents

Attached: 5g0FC8XX_400x400[1].jpg (240x240, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Clintonite33/status/1038460185251995648
youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wasn't that good. Didn't follow through on any promises really.

>God i hate Obama. Probably the most corrupt of all presidents
arreglado

he saved america, and the world from the seemingly inevitable depression inherited from clinton/bush

he was so cool. amazing how fast things could go to shit with the orange paper eater.

He sucked bong.
Hated white people
Pure shit

I liked him to...
Until he turned into bush 2.0

Attached: keksimus.jpg (894x942, 174K)

twitter.com/Clintonite33/status/1038460185251995648

Attached: IMG_20180908_125832.jpg (684x960, 129K)

He really seemed like a feminine pushover. I'm glad the real America is coming back.

go to bed rupi kaur

Obama outed himself as Rockefeller in blackface the second he gave Timothy Geithner the Treasury job. Fucking neocon nigger

Every president going back to LBJ is like that.
Reagan was maybe going to be an exception until he got shot and realized that Bush Sr was happy to kill him.

"real America," you mean a president that acts like a petulant child, speaks like a third grader, has no tact or diplomatic ability. A president that's under multiple investigations, has numerous extramarital affairs, and in general is a terrible person; narcissistic, vapid, classless and crass.
He's by far one of the worst presidents this country has ever had, and you're incredibly ignorant of American history if you believe otherwise, or simply caught up in the cognitive dissonance cult.

I tend to see English folk treat the guy like a deity. What's up with that?

I sort of miss him as being generically palatable. He was bland in an acceptable way.

Trump is like spicy food. I enjoy it but too much of it gets unpleasant, but I always go back for more.

He was a pretty shitty president. Set the high score for debt

Shut the fuck up KEK

Muslims love Muslims. Who would have thought

which trump is happy to beat in record time :^)

>God i miss Obama. Probably the most presidential of presidents

Passes horrific bill his first year in office. Then pulls typical lazy BBC shit and sits on his ass the next 7.

You should run

Attached: 289697BE-B80A-46CE-B8E0-0882A9F2728E.gif (350x240, 1.55M)

i actually agree that he was the most dignified of all of our recent presidents, i do kind of miss his calm and composure
but trump is better on the issues, we desperately need a president who is not hypnotized by the diversity meme and is willing to push back against immigration

he killed more innocents than any other president

>obvious is obvious
have a (you) fren its on me

a real KAAAAAANG

Londonistani form the British Caliphate...

> Most presidents are white.

Nignog Obama asslickers... "He dun be most presidential."

He was not presidential. He was a buffoon.

Mandatory.

Attached: 1408125268321.jpg (600x2660, 629K)

>dignified
>cries because "da ebil raycis won't gib up da guns"
>accepts peace prize while drone striking kids
>"If I had a son" race baiting
>"All negotiations in drafting the ACA will be televised and easy to aquire" then negotiates behind closed doors and congress has to pass it so we can find out what it does
Basic bitch politician no different than any other post WW2 globalist stooge, only saving grace being the cult of personality established and pushed by a media who sucked him off every day

>cognitive dissonance
Look up the definition before you use that term again. Trump derangement syndrome on the other hand is aplicable, to you. He is the best president since decades, even your mandated talking points don't stick. Really looking forward to the next 6 years. He really runs circles around the whole MSM and has them all dancing and jumping to his whip, you included. Considering that not a single attempt from all the spying and libel has succeeded, he might be the cleanest president ever. Amazing.

Obama was literally just mulatto George W Bush policy-wise, except Bush actually got Congressional approval for most of his bullshit wars for Jizzrael while Obama did clandestine deep state bullshit.

Fuck off back to your curry house, you subhuman. Obama was trash, which is probably why you identify with him.

Attached: pakiposting1.jpg (1600x1200, 167K)

It's a monkey in a suit. Posh faggots love dumb animals.

My wage increased by two dollar an hour directly because of the tax cuts that were passed last year.

>Probably the most presidential of presidents
Not even close. He was a lisp wristed mulatto faggot. He actually made things WORST

Niggers are not presidents

Ooooga boooga

He was more presidential than Trump. That being said, he made mistakes (expanding surveillance and using an interventionist foreign policy) and didn't (or couldn't) fix growing issues like opioid abuse, race relations, or inequality.

Why do limeys like Obama so much? Does your cuck fetish really run that deep?

Attached: 1501707793032.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 571K)

Attached: 1481783934325.jpg (724x6020, 436K)

If he is so good at fighting the narrative around him, why has his approval rating never even reached 50%

That fact idiots love trump doesn’t mean he is a genius. Find me someone who isn’t objectively dumb who supports trump

They will do anything to keep power. Anything.

Yes real America. White, Christian America. And nothing you can do will stop it Liebowitz

Attached: 1502862201327.jpg (640x822, 191K)

He was sooo presidential. I can't remember anything specific that he accomplished, but he was always very presidential and that reflected on American as a whole and everyone recognized our status in the world as the country with the most presidential president.

Attached: download.png (201x250, 5K)

i miss lynching niggers and gassing kikes

Obama is a nigger pure and simple.

He’s strong.

Attached: 7F24F14D-F2BF-410C-A456-0FD06A50C235.gif (320x180, 1.84M)

>seemingly inevitable

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

What’s did he actually do though?

The bbc runs deep.
So deep.

He doesn't have a job right now, let him be your prime minister.

Fuck off racist

Canadians as well. Not really a surprise tho since they worship Trudeau it seems like.

That's King Nigger to you pleb.

Attached: 1529473557594.png (634x566, 38K)

Certainly the most niggery president

PR and foreign relations which is more than any president has done in 30+ years. Shame he made Clinton his Sec of State though.

Trump is objectively way more corrupt.

Capt o capt

Attached: CostaConcordia3.jpg (700x630, 136K)

you wont miss him too long.

you'll get to see him in his new jail cell.

Barry really looks like some carribian negroid drug lord banana shitty CIA dictator.

Attached: DmlYyGVXsAA6vRI.jpg (999x544, 37K)

Soo true. Scary that anyone (particularly people not in the U.S.) would think that dtrumpf is doing anything that isn't causing irreparable harm to us and most of the world.

Yeah it was nice of him to do that, I think at the time he did it to unify the party after the primary.
I think John Kerrywas much more effective as SoS and would of been good to have around during the Arab Civil wars

That's about the stupidest thing I've heard this week. Iraq (first 6 years) WWII, Vietnam, Korea, Civil war. Get out your calculator

Wow. Take your meds...you're hallucinating

This is Obama's Song. We need to send Obama to Jail! youtube.com/watch?v=BKGNvo8WTrA

Attached: obama turd negro.jpg (300x225, 14K)

He promised that to her in exchange for getting the nomination in 2008. It was supposed to set her up for her run. She shouldn't have trusted the French and I think they had a spy in the department as well.

I think McDonalds had to raise there wages

Yeah, fuck the policies, fuck the borders, fuck the war on Libya, the rise of ISIS, the war on Syria, the war on Yemen, fuck all of that, we just want a "presidential" president (ie: a smooth and well mannered doll)

Attached: 1524102111622.jpg (250x241, 6K)

Lmao. Those videos are abominations.

Fuck this thread you cucks. Real presidency posting reporting.

Attached: jackson_no_banks.png (545x525, 399K)

Obama was a shit president. His only saving grace was that he looked good and "presidential" doing it.

Attached: 1524217942210.png (333x355, 202K)