Will Britain ever uncuck itself?

We've seen changes in Italy, now comes Sweden and slowly Germany. But what about Britain? Will Sargons liberalists rise to power and enforce a 'no collectivist rape' policy?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-06-07-at-18.29.54-640x480.png (640x480, 176K)

no

Sargon will whinge a lot. That's about it.

it is highly unlikely, when you get aids you may control it, but you never get rid of aids, all im sayin is that muslems are like aids

>Will Britain ever uncuck itself?

I highly doubt it. Best to just embrace the collapse. We're not even the most cucked in Europe.

>We've seen changes in Italy, now comes Sweden and slowly Germany

What changes? Your government still lets in thousands of migrants every year. Even if the demographic replacement of whites slows down, it's just putting off the inevitable.

Attached: UK demographic change.png (1965x845, 381K)

We are starting a new movement
a neo-Amish movement that will reject modern culture and embrace our ancestors.

We will preserve human knowledge through the next coming Dark Age

Join the movement. Save the world.

bump

I doubt it. I haven't seen any real analytics to this but it seems like across europe all young people are on the right libertarian-fash spectrum with the exception being britian.

If Trump's election taught us one thing it's that people can only be pushed so far. They will eventually start to push back.

Different people can tolerate more than others but even the Brits will eventually say "enough." They're some of the biggest warmongers in history, remember. They'll start to fight back sooner or later.

no

Britain's problem is the electoral system otherwise it would had "Uncucked" itself decades ago.

bumpo

unlikely. UK is more or less lost. same for France. at least UK is island. muslims rule that place and only total war could stop them.

And why is that? You know voting brexit was right wing?

The best case scenario for Britain is a rapid collapse into anarchy/chaos, this will severely weaken the police, and military, both of which have already been fucked due to diversity, low funding, and an over reliance on CCTV, with the chaos this will allow for right wing paramilitaries to form and take control. I can not see any other way to save Britain beyond this as currently it’s way to corrupted by kike subversion for anything to be done.

pfff

Does the UK even have a nationalist party in their parliament?

>Europe is doomed! America is the last hope for whiteness!

Attached: AEADAF38-5C37-4F39-A9A0-968D05AD40C8.jpg (845x991, 295K)

Yes
through the glory of Islam

America doesn’t have one either, Trump has gotten little to nothing done when it comes to immigration. Yet they’re supposedly the “uncucked” ones.

Attached: 7EE1FCEC-3A5A-45E7-8E91-306057695DD6.png (968x1046, 529K)

Young people voted to remain
He's right though, for some reason young people in the U.K are faggots while old people in central Europe are the faggots

What happened to the wall?