The LUCIFER Pill

Ready for a mind fuck?

1) If you google the definition of the word Lucifer, Wiki says this:
>As a name for the Devil, the more common meaning in English, "Lucifer" is the rendering of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל in Isaiah (Isaiah 14:12) given in the King James Version of the Bible. The translators of this version took the word from the Latin Vulgate,[4] which translated הֵילֵל by the Latin word lucifer (uncapitalized),[5][6] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".
2) Ok. I knew that already, but I then Googled the Hebrew word הֵילֵל and got this:
>Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life (known as Hillel International or Hillel) is the largest Jewish campus organization in the world, working with thousands of college students globally. Hillel is represented at more than 550 colleges and communities throughout North America and globally, including 30 communities in the former Soviet Union, nine in Israel, and five in South America.[4] The organization is named for Hillel the Elder, a Jewish sage who moved from Babylonia to Judea in the 1st century and is known for his formulation of the Golden Rule.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillel_International
3) WTF. So...now you start learning about these Jewish groups in every college campus...and you find...this:
>Adam Lehman was appointed chief operating officer in October 2015. Lehman had been senior vice president at AOL.
And this:
>On June 23, 2015, AOL was acquired by Verizon Communications for $4.4 billion.[3][4] In the following months, AOL also made a deal with Microsoft and acquired several tech properties, including Millennial Media and Kanvas to bolster their mobile ad-tech capabilities.
[Pic related] AOL Headquarters, 770 Broadway, New York City

Are you starting to get the picture yet?

Attached: 869BB4CB-4E9E-481A-8701-5AFBD3AF5E38.jpg (220x330, 48K)

This is what you get when you google the Hebrew for Lucifer.

Attached: 7E545C7F-8737-4DCC-9D3B-AB67AD23F830.jpg (1125x1748, 202K)

The hebrew word would be translated as heylel where 'ey' is pronounced as in 'they' and e is long. The whole word sounds like 'hey-lail'. Hillel is a different word.

Apparently Google doesn’t know that.
Who will I believe?
A trillion dollar search engine,
or an anonymous (((faggot))) on Jow Forums?

Post proof please

actually very interesting

Can you type it out in Hebrew correctly an post it?

Just copy the Wiki Hebrew word for Lucifer, and search that Hebrew word on Google.
See what you get.
This word: הֵילֵל

If it’s the wrong word, why is it directing you to this Jewish campus group, run by powerful people?

הלל is hillel
הֵילֵל is lucifer.
note the accents at the bottom of the strokes. like in any language, an accent on a letter means it's an entirely different word.

I would rather join scientology

Attached: 1514619799062.jpg (960x554, 77K)

Yes, and this is the first thing you get in google when you search this: הֵילֵל
You get the Hillel group.

Seems to me we got some IDF kikes trying to silence this thread.
Just google הֵילֵל

LMFAO LITERALLY RETARDED.

HLEL can be either Heylel (Lucifer) or Hillel (student organization).

OP IS LITERALLY RETARDED, DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW HEBREW LETTERING WORKS, AND CONTINUES BEING A NAIVE FUCKING RETARD.

HILARIOUS PART? JEWS DO RUN THE WORLD, BUT YOU'RE ACTUALLY TOO FUCKING RETARDED CHASING BULLSHIT LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY CAN'T FUCKING THINK COHERENTLY ENOUGH TO MAKE A PROPER THOUGHT.

Attached: see.png (1918x975, 216K)

stop spassing out faggot, you make us all look like kikes when you chimp out like that.

Have a bump.
Just in case user.

Attached: 1535633444710.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

Put in הֵילֵל and it popped up.

Bippity Bampitty Bump

Thank you. I do not know how Hebrew works. Do the two words share a common root or origin, since they are so similar?

hillel looks similar to allah if you compare them

hillilary clinton how hillilrious

Attached: allah.jpg (334x299, 23K)

Here's a bump before I go

I'm pretty sure we use שטן.

just a coincidence I'm sure

Attached: 660.jpg (187x204, 17K)

no idea

Are you trying to say the jews have infiltrated college campuses and our indoctrinating yoing adult minds?

Who knew...

*sigh*
(Is Jow Forums just all newfags now?)
Dude, it doesn’t matter if you think the Hebrew is right or wrong.
The fact remains, if you google “Lucifer”, the wiki gives you the Hebrew, which if you copy and paste on google search, it comes up the Hillel Group.
These are facts.
Why are you arguing facts?
Do it for yourself on Google.

Thanks.
I’m not trying to argue how to write Hebrew.
I’m simply stating the fact that the Hebrew word for Lucifer pops up this Jewish campus group that has some powerful people located in all campuses worldwide.

Thanks, man.
That’s interesting to know.

Thanks

I don't get anything.

/sage

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1711x894, 72K)

The true Aryan spirit is Satanic, because the true Aryan spirit is opposed to foreign Jewishness (Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc.) invading Aryan lands. HAIL SATAN

Attached: deathbeforedishonor.jpg (1417x1417, 518K)

Yup, it’s funny how hard (((anons))) came out to shill this thread early on.

HAL also. Another variant of the same syllables . Which as you know is a 1 letter shift of IBM

You retard, Hillel the Elder is whom the group is named after.

Very interdasting.

>A Jewish group is named after a Jewish religious leader
Big surprise there fucko.

Attached: 1515109295158.png (472x605, 301K)

First century Rabbi and the golden rule- so christ or are they mocking the goys again