This is the deepest and darkest redpill that almost none of you are not ready to comprehend

This is the deepest and darkest redpill that almost none of you are not ready to comprehend.

Attached: the-only-thing-the-establishment-truly-fears-your-back-brother-32747516.png (500x526, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w&bpctr=1536433689
wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5OHDJ_9FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w4W1ph9j_7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Side with niggers to take on an "establishment" that provides niggers with gibs

How in the holy mother of fuck would we ever convince them to unite with us even if we wanted to?

they fear patriots punching monkeys in the hand?

you're talking like a true revolutionist and i have reported you to the cia and imf

Attached: C7B19140-C3D9-4A4A-8FC2-FF72CC2A814F.jpg (640x975, 407K)

This is the reason for BMWF / WMAF spam

This is literally what the establishment teaches. Every hall of power in the world, the military industrial complex, government, academia, media, Hollywood, and the corporate sector all say, “Diversity is our strength!”

You are one dumb nigger.

Answer my question OP. If you'd please.

we just need more jwoke black people to red pill their fellow black people

not saying it will be easy, but I think that's what would need to happen

Work with blacks to help end systematic racisms and we'll be glad to unite with you.

yea we tried that... niggers are too dumb they cant get their shit together... kill em all so they dont come back

they say this to initially make you ok with intermingling races, then they make you hate each other in order to weaken social fabric so they have more power over everyone

shut up fake nigger

I'm not interested in being friends or allies with niggers. I want them removed from my country.

Attached: F 15 Eagle Aircraft McDonnell Douglas.jpg (1600x1000, 125K)

Woke black man here. I know the dogwhistles and will be an envoy to other blacks during the happening. Simultaneously defending us while giving the go on the hopeless nigs

nah this isn't a "diversity is strength" message, it's more like "well we're in this situation now, and our only way out of it is if we work together to fight the (((common enemy))) who got us into this"

In a sense it is true, but the problem is that niggers are so subverted and brainwashed to hate whites it is impossible, unless there would be a mass awakening to their subversion.

Shit thread, low effort. Take your faggotry elsewhere bitch.

The moment MLK started talking about blacks and whites being oppressed by the same institutional power is the moment MLK got assassinated.

>systematic racisms
this shit isn't fucking real, how many times do we have to tell you
niggers being stupid and unable to read doesn't mean exams are biased against you, it means you don't meet our standards

Attached: zoinks.jpg (623x713, 62K)

It's funny cause it's true.

What have you been smoking?

>we just need more jwoke black people to red pill their fellow black people

got you senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w&bpctr=1536433689

Attached: screenshot.png (1590x869, 342K)

this its realizing it's a battle for humanity but with all the dense 14/88ers and ignorant niggers its a Longshot at this point...aand it's not the 50s and 60s anymore. Lots of Mexicans and Asians are out there too

Tell me more.

Leaf came right

That's right goyim, you can't do the revolution of your race

you must also uplift these sub-80 IQ subhumans with you

Attached: myth 5.png (962x2184, 976K)

what makes you think resentment or hostility for other tribes isnt natural?

1. White families hold 90% of the nation's wealth. Black families hold less than 3%.

2. Black men are twice as likely to be unemployed than white men are.

3. Black students are 3 times as likely to be suspended from school than their white peers.

4. Blacks make up 13% of our country's population yet 40% of the prison population.

5. Black drivers are 30% more likely to be pulled over JUST FOR BEING BLACK.

I'm not getting angry or anything, but I just gave you 5 well documented facts that prove systematic racism is real. If you can't see it, then I cant' help you. We can work together to solve this.

What are nigs going to do? Pick our cotton? They have been replaced by machines.

>a bunch of bullied morons say KILL DA NIGG3Rz

that's this thread literally

Attached: 1471922636456.jpg (681x986, 182K)

They should show the white guy going to shake his hand while the black guys going for a fist bump

>White families hold 90% of the nation's wealth. Black families hold less than 3%.
try applying Jewish statistics to that
>Black men are twice as likely to be unemployed than white men are.
prove it's not their fault
>Black students are 3 times as likely to be suspended from school than their white peers.
prove it's not their fault
>Black drivers are 30% more likely to be pulled over JUST FOR BEING BLACK.
prove it
>well documented facts
feel free to provide this evidence

>outcome inequality means opportunity inequality

what is this, babby’s first debate?

Man, do I love redpills disguised as baits. You're excellent, user.

Attached: Exercising.jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

>Blacks make up 13% of our country's population yet 40% of the prison population.
and this is racist ...how...? it just proves blacks are prone to violence and crime, have less impulse control, and that they overall are stupid savages.

Jews enslaved Blacks. Never forget this.

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com

why do all you dumb motherfuckers think (((they))) pander to minorities? its is not only to gain control over them but to keep everyone separate and fighting each other. yes diversity is another one of (((their))) tricks. we don't need to mix our culture or races but we must unite to overcome the jew. they enslave the minority to carry our (((their))) agenda. minorities fight for the jew because they are blind followers. don't teach diversity only alliance for each to secure their own future without the jew.

You were listing redpills on why blacks as a group are bad for a country, until you added
>JUST FOR BEING BLACK
Lol, sure it has nothing to do with blacks not reading speed limit signs, or things of that sort...
I'll believe you when I see a source with all other relevant factors accounted for.

Baiting faggot sage

Attached: 1315086265003.png (460x288, 144K)

No, what our government's fear is an all white society with strong family values. So going about sucking subhuman nigger dick will make them actually pretty happy.

What the hell use are niggers in any situation? I mean at best they could chimp out in a jewish neighborhood for us, which would admittedly be pretty hilarious, but why would they do that when jews are providing them with free shit?

>1. White families hold 90% of the nation's wealth. Black families hold less than 3%.
You should be comparing the wealth of black families in America to that of black famblies in Africa, not to hardworking white families.

Gibs rob taxpayers of their money, and recipients of their dignity, values, and family structure.

Fucking retard. That's Jew's welfare system oppressing your ass, not the White's. Jews also helped create transatlantic slavery, just so you know.

agreed, they are pulled over for more of their degenerate actions than JUST BEING BLACK. the jew has kept them in their cage and under educated for a reason, control. it is a bait and switch they say the white man is the problem to them and black is to us. yes we can justify it with an analysis of all the degeneracy of blacks but who has encouraged their ignorance keeping them dumb. it is obviously the jew.

>1. White families hold 90% of the nation's wealth. Black families hold less than 3%.
Because blacks are low IQ and lazy.
>2. Black men are twice as likely to be unemployed than white men are.
Because black are low IQ and lazy.
>3. Black students are 3 times as likely to be suspended from school than their white peers.
Because blacks are low IQ and ill-behaved.
>4. Blacks make up 13% of our country's population yet 40% of the prison population.
Because blacks commit more crime.
>5. Black drivers are 30% more likely to be pulled over JUST FOR BEING BLACK.
Because blacks commit more crime.
>We can work together to solve this.
It's not possible to "work together" with entitled people who externalize and project all of their own shortcomings onto others.

1. How many of those “””whites””” are Jewish?

2. They are unemployable because many of them have criminal records because they can’t follow laws and have poor impulse control. In their defense though businesses in black communities are monopolized by Arabs and Indians who collude to keep blacks from starting their own businesses.

3. Niggers are more aggressive and more resistant to any form of authority than any other race. This naturally leads to suspensions.

4. Same as above. Niggers first resort is to solve problems with violence or yelling. Also they choose not to follow laws because they don’t respect any authority they can’t interact with.

5. I’ve got nothing for that. None of the problems I’ve seen with niggers relate to driving ability.

Overall g8 b8 m8 I r8 7/8

Attached: talmudic jew shaun king.png (699x853, 926K)

Non-Asian non-whites generally vote for whoever gives them gibs. This is their choice, and in order to get non-white support we'd have to go full commie. Idk about you, but I'd rather not go full commie. The best thing for non-whites would be to abolish gibs completely, thereby forcing them to stay together as families, with dads as well as moms.

>but who has encouraged their ignorance keeping them dumb. it is obviously the jew.
I can't disagree with you there.

>blacks are low IQ and lazy
so fix the problem and don't be lazy yourself. blacks can be educated and broken free from ignorance. based blacks do exist. (((they))) would have you believe otherwise with (((muh evolution))), simply so they can maintain control with no outside interference from whites.

agreed, get rid of gib. asians have a high affinity for honor in their heritage. teach them the dishonor of accepting gibs.

>believes in systematic racism
>doesn't want to end the welfare prison pipeline factory that cranks out feral pavement apes instead of upstanding black citizens

100% betting your a white baitlord

Blacks have everything to fear from the liberalization and foreign takeover of America. If they doubt it then they need to take a close look at how much Obama spent taking care of imported Africans versus the black American.

And the beaners HATE blacks. They've already purged blacks out of many areas in LA such as Hawaiian Gardens. And beaners WILL be the majority of this nation very soon thanks to leftist immigration paired with beaner birthrates.

getting pulled over is only a problem when your being a criminal. stop breaking the law.

also,

>whites
>90% of the wealth

try again noseberg.

OP IS A NIGGER

for the beaners, show them how if we don't control which beaners come over all the crime and poverty they left will follow them and America will fall just like mexico. we have to give the decent, educated about the jew ones a seat at the table. keeping them outside the circle only draws them closer to each other and they feel no connection or obligation to america. they continue to fight only for their race even the ones who are truly criminals.

It's sad that the beaner invasion is much more threatening to the average black person's job than the average white person's job, yet blacks vote for pro-beaner-immigration candidates, because of those gibs.

niggers are incapable of being allies with anyone, even with each other.

they are fucking animals.

those niggers who have a little bit of sense in them are all part white

Malcolm X was not full on nigger.. he was at least 30% white maybe more

Faracan is part asian..

Mohamed Ali is not full on niggers as well

all these niggers are mutts. that's what made them better then other niggers

full on niggers never amount to anything but a fucking joke.. just a bunch of clowns

confirmed, but he does have a point.

(((common enemy)))

There's no debate here.

beaners are much more based than the average white today. they ensure the continuation of their race. they primarily breed within their own race. follow their own culture. keep wealth within their family by creating a network within themselves. giving each other favor that does not extend outside of their race.
the (((Americanized))) ones are simply the ones who have accepted the lies of the jew because the jew gave them a seat at the table which they thought would help their people but only enslaved them.

Aside from the War on Drugs, which i don't think most Jow Forumsacks would be against stopping, they can't do much to help blacks.
>more welfare
no

They are already fully aware.

yes but we must stand with the ones who are aware of the jew, to fight with them for the continuation of each of our races.

you dumbass niggerlovers will never learn

Attached: 1529360392036.jpg (274x226, 28K)

>two deracinated, degenerate, tattooed freaks is what the establishment (a leftist term) fears
Okay

Inequality of outcome does not prove inequality of opportunity.

due to the continued suppression of knowledge and encouraged degeneracy of the jew.

1.why?
2.why?
3.why?
4.why?
5.why?

If by 'establishment' you mean the kikes, and after they're exterminated blacks go back to Africa or Mississippi or whatever, I agree.

imagine if blacks and whites came together and eradicated Muslims, chinks, and non-castizo mexicans and unified

Attached: black AND white power together.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I would fight beside any man in the war to genocide all kikes. Afterwards, we all go home to our own ethnostates, and without the weight of (((central banks))) stealing from every man alive, even niggers in Africa might be able to function as a basic society.
I want muzzies to keep fucking goats in the sand dunes.
I want niggers to make the best mudhuts they can muster.
I want Asians to mass produce all they care to mass produce.
I want whites to be able to be recognized as the top dogs and generally outperform any other nation/race in anything we attempt.
I even want spics/Spaniards/Italians to make all the spicy sauces they desire.
But each of us does so in our own nations.
That's the only caveat.
I love and respect most cultures (fuck kikes until they're nothing but smoke and bones, though), I'd even go to war beside most of them if justified, but I don't want to live with them all.

not a real problem. if you remove jew influence they will get smarter and commit less crime. they get in trouble because right now they are trouble. simple

Pfffhahaha, yea their biggest risk on their spreadsheet is racists and blacks teaming up.

We dont need niggers no one does

By working with black nationalists who also want their own ethnostate

>Mr. Rockwell (American Nazi Party) has spoken well. He has lived up to his name. He is not asking you and me to follow him. He endorsed the stand for self that you and I are taking. Why should not you applaud? No other white people want you to do such a thing. His own people will hurt him or try to hurt him, you heard what he said, just because they have taken a stand to see that you be separated to get justice and freedom. . . . What right have you to sit there and hold your hand when you know he is telling the truth. No, the trouble of it is you are scared to death! You don’t want the white slave master to say “I heard that you were there listening and enjoying the German Nazis or the White Circle leader.” What do we care if they are white? If they are speaking the truth for us, what do we care? We’ll stand on our heads and applaud!

Attached: 15AB3733-E1C9-45E2-B89B-43AC286FE0EB.jpg (1600x1118, 267K)

You faggot nigger lovers are always desperate for “Muh based black guys”. They will never be on our side. We should’ve never ended slavery

Attached: 8F30A18E-E93A-4A39-BEE4-1F618228BB39.jpg (900x900, 263K)

>implying blacks are not racist.
your nose is showing

POWERFUL

this

based

Attached: based black.gif (400x400, 3.62M)

blacks will never have whites backs lmao. They are literally the most tribal people on earth. They salivate at "hurting the white man"

your mind has be set by the jew. keep it up goym, don't work with the niggers. you are superior. don't applaud what comes out of a niggers mouth even if it is true. stay asleep, the (((race war))) will come one day.

nice gif

Fuck niggers. Find and keep around Uncle Toms, there are based and proper minded blacks (usually quadroons or quintoons) that you can rely on and will not act like niggers at all. Just keep the nigga'z away

We never should have had slavery in the first place, but it was a good way for the Jews to make a quick buck.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Attached: jew pets.jpg (575x602, 60K)

Low IQ explains less aggregate wealth and higher rates of criminality, but the employment gap exploded as minimum wage and third world immigration increased.

lmfao

This is unironically true but in the way that humans are a mishmash of different evolutionary tactics spread over the last billion years

The biggest difference between humans is sex
femininity is the evolutionary path of incapable genes to manipulate the capable for resources and security.
It affects all humans, but since men have to compete for resources they had been exposed to gene death, unlike women, who hold the monopoly on reproduction. Femininity in our age is expressed by the desire to protect the weak from the strong. In men this is the desire to protect women or virtual signal to secure pussy, and in women it is the desire to protect themselves and secure the most resources and security (welfare state/abortions/forced equality).

Masculinity being the desire for knowledge, competition, victory and all those other incredibly comfy things that are shown so much in children's stories for boys, the desire for capability and to not be hindered in achieving it.

I believe that jewishness, is just femininity, and that the jews are inflicted with femininity much more deeply; being a matrilineal ethnic group and having a culture based on communication and arguing instead of competition.
this would explain why the jews have been at the forefront of every progressive act protecting "the weak" from the strong.

I believe going forward we should create a culture that focuses on promoting rationality, and masculinity, much like the Romans, early Americans, Greeks and every great society created since history has began.
to do this I believe we have to breed ourselves better, and promote self sufficiency as the highest virtue, a culture that pits men and women together in war games and has the best of both genders breed. promoting masculine gene growth while preventing the most feminine of both groups from breeding.

Attached: QTpa2t.jpg (960x1280, 241K)

Working on it.

t. Blackanon.

>I believe that jewishness, is just femininity, and that the jews are inflicted with femininity much more deeply; being a matrilineal ethnic group and having a culture based on communication and arguing instead of competition.

Did you come up with this yourself, or did you read Otto Weininger?

metzger tried that with the nigger panthers decades ago.
niggers are violent animals and should only be baited dylann roof style to burn down the city and the system's revenue stream, mainly stores.
you can not expect more than that from a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5OHDJ_9FQ

I haven't read weininger yet.
I understand he is ethnically Jewish though.

Niggers are dumb and are only used to try to breed intellect into garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4W1ph9j_7c

God.

This is a spiritual battle, and it's up to God to gather His forces to vanquish these vile devil worshipers.

there will be no happening