Tfw all women are whores these days and none of em remain virgins until marriage

>tfw all women are whores these days and none of em remain virgins until marriage

how do we stop the thot problem? Serious question, it's destroying society.

Attached: That first sip of the day aaaaaahhhh now Quake, THAT was a game.webm (640x360, 1.13M)

i know she shows her bobs
where is that video
show bobs

>all women are whores yet none fuck you
>w-why wont women fuck me i just dont get it
gee, i wonder why too.

No jail time for beating them up. Jail time for cheating.

I'm talking about marriage, not getting laid.

your fault for marrying thots

i got no more, sorru

this

my friend told me his girlfriend of 1 year doesn't want to be one of those girls who stays with the first guy she meets a couple days ago

she was a solid 5/10 with a libarts degree and he told me she was a virgin before him

ah yeah. want to hear a fun story?

> be 18
> get my first gf,
> some lat-american upper-class chick, same age as me
> be super in love
> her mother married at 18, her man turned out to become BOSS and made money like crazy
> her mother told her she regrets marrying him early. proceeds to tell my gf that she should try around who fits her
> gf breaks up after a year, instantly gets new bf
> completely drop contact with her
> fast forward 1.5 decades
> she messages me how i am, wants to catch up
> mfw when she's above 30, my fwb is 21 and i havent dated anyone above 24 in the last decade

make a lot of money and work out, you will do okay

you don't want a strong mother who had 1000 nigger dicks in her ass?

fuck you

This woman disgusts me

Women aren't whores.
Males like you are the problem.
If you can't grasp this concept than that is another problem.

what are you, gay?

by doing the best you can to find a suitable wife, and raising a daughter that's better than her. A dad just being in a girl's life does so much for her character.

same here, yet she also arouses me

There wouldn't be so many whores if men weren't disgusting sex perverts demanding pussy at every turn.

You know what I want thot.
Give them to me.

Attached: 1509945762613.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

i can’t marry a woman if she’s not a virgin. i don’t care is she’s not good looking, can’t wife a chick if she’s had other dicks in her.

>asian attracted to whites
???

>turn young women into fuck buddies/whores
>have the audacity to complain about whores
lmfao

dicklets have to marry virgins because those are the only stupid women who can stand never having an orgasm in their life smdh

haha what a fag man, go marry a whore who’s been dicked down by 30 guys. No wonder the US is so cucked.

why is your mother's sex life any of your fucking business?

>how do we stop the thot problem?
Eliminate the source of the problem.

Attached: 1519154175154.png (1360x980, 489K)

hahaha what a micropenis he has to punish some poor virgin with his little worm

women give pussy because men want pussy. supply and demand faggot. can you even econ?

We gave them the right to vote without them having to sign up for the draft or take on any kind of responsibility. What the fuck did you expect? They're the entitled class that feigns weakness from on high while reaping the benefits of mens work. If men could come together as a group we could simply take a few days off and force them back into their subservient roles where they'd be happier and birth rates would increase. But it won't happen as long as they have enough thirsty beta-minded men at their disposal.

>the only way I can feel like a man is if a woman has no choice but to stay with me
pathetic

then your mother won’t mind sucking it then.

how depressing. 21 year old women are insufferable

This is a serious answer. Mormonism. Married a mormon girl and it was the best decision I ever made. Virgin QT with her shit together. Provo/Orem area in Utah is filled with beautiful virtuous women.

my mother prefers huge cocks that make her shake in pure bliss and ecstasy

i’m glad you’ve tasted your own mothers pussy.

you sure as fuck are not getting near her with that overglorified clit you call a penis

>demands virgin
how much of a dicklet are you

>man admits to using 20 year old after 20 year old as cum dumpsters
>the women are to blame

>all women
>none of em remain virgins until marriage
Generalization of this scale only makes you look like a moron. Don't.

Never made such a claim, but if reality is too harsh I guess it is easier to jump to conclusions that seem more convenient. Go ahead and white knight civilization into the dirt in the hopes of getting that pussy bro.

>force women to remain subservient and in the home
>meaning no way for her to leave because she has no money/job
nice backpedalling pathetic dicklet

That infected whore mouth of here.
Yuck!!

the only men who demand virgins are dicklets

>none of em remain virgins until marriage
Outside of rapidly dwindling religious populations, this is most certainly the case.

as it should be. the only reason men want virgins is because virgins are easy prey in the sense they are very naive, often very young, stupid and easily manipulated. These are traits abusive men are looking for.