"O lord the great collapse, won't be our end."

Been seeing a lot of threads about the end of the world. Did I miss something /pol? Stuff always sketches me out, especially when I'm talking to the Navy in commissioning as an officer.

Attached: images.jpg (197x256, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess it gives me a reason to get closer to Jesus.

Do you think if Jesus was alive he would love America and Americans ?

Jesus loves everyone, even sinners. That was the sole purpose of him sacrificing himself on the cross. He knows human beings are born into sin, which is why the son of God gave his blood on this earth for us all to be saved. Even you.

self pity bump

He's a muslim. He won't understand. They want to be purposely retarded.

Worth a shot, but is it just me, seeing. all these end of the world threads?

Standard fare all over the world. People get a little crazy when the seasons start to change, and there's plenty going on in the world to justify their argument. If something supernatural, or supernaturally awesome happens, by all means; bring it to our attention.

True that, let me ask you this. This has been eating me up inside. Say going in the Navy as an officer works out, should I do it? It is a good career and it helps open a lot of door. I know a lot of people would be like, "serve for ZOG, hurr durr"

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

No, Jesus doesn't love everyone. Only those who do the will of his father. That means less than 99.9% of people on earth. Not even (((Christians)))) count as those loved by Jesus.

Fuck off Jew demon

Attached: jesus true form.jpg (652x760, 68K)

get out of here with calling everyone a jew crap.

Damn, I do remember this verse. You have a point user, nothing more I want is to enter his kingdom.

>I want is to enter his kingdom.

(Revelation 7:14) “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

(Revelation 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Isaiah 65:21) And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage.

(Isaiah 65:22) They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating.... and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.

(Isaiah 33:24) And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

(Psalm 46:9) He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.

>(John 5:28, 29) Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

(Proverbs 2:22) As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

(Isaiah 35:1) The wilderness and the waterless region will exult, and the desert plain will be joyful and blossom as the saffron.

(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Isaiah 35:5, 6) At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. 6At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness.

Attached: JesusDemolishes.jpg (720x540, 68K)

This is what that Kingdom will accomplishPic also related

Attached: JWLastDaysVerses.jpg (492x443, 63K)

I'm seeing a couple of brazilian Rapture-Day-Larpers making videos on youtube about the supposed rapture happening on september 10.

They make a bunch of links between the planetary alignment that happened on September 23 last year which never happened in the last 7000 years and how it fulfilled what is described in Apocalypse 12.

>"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars"

youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U

They believed the rapture would happen in 2017, now they are expecting it again because of the jewish feast of trumpets that happens in September. From what I understand (((their))) messiah is most likely expected to show up during one of the feast of trumpets (correct if I'm wrong, i'm a complete noob about this).

Also in a few weeks (September 25th) people are expecting the announcement of some kind of agreement that will bring peace to the Israel (or middle east) situation and they believe that Jared Kushner (anti-christ) is behind this peace agreement.

LARPing aside, the alignment that happened in 2017 is legit and kinda interesting even if you don't give a shit about this. You can check for yourself on a software like Stellarium. During the 9 months prior to 23 September 2017 the planet Jupiter (which means Little King in Latin) stayed 9 months inside the "belly" of Virgo's constellation.

On September 23, 2017 the moon is also positioned at the Virgin's feet and the sun is close to her body too, there are a total of 12 star/planets above her head (Crown), all of this technically fits what is described on Apocalypse 12. Check WEBM.

I don't follow their theories that often, so I don't know exactly what's the new flavor for september 2018 (aside from the peace agreement).

Attached: jupiter-9months.webm (960x720, 2.21M)

the apocalypse already happened and this is our hell

Jesus comes back very soon
Keep praying for his return
I'm praying for everyone in this thread

Thanks, user will do the same.

>you can’t simultaneously love someone AND deny them something (that they didn’t earn)
You can

Enlighten us.

Doing the will of his father =/= traditional worship.
Traditional worship is a good motivator and practice to uphold such a will, but if you are good, you are good.

Nobody really knows when the end will come, we can guess, someone someday might get it right, but ultimately it is prudent to live everyday as if the Lord of the manner will return and judge us his servants.

thank you user I will pray for you as well
I hope I am worthy of the kingdom of heaven, I sure don't feel like I am

Never a bad idea.

job is a good example.
God destroyed his entire livestock, ruined his property, killed his daughters.
but Job was a righteous man...
God also says he chastens his people (christians) because He loves us.
but the unbelievers he does not punish to instruct but punishes to enact revenge or wake them up.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

>Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Attached: jehovahs-witness-revelation-dragon.jpg (1000x495, 92K)

>God destroyed his entire... killed his daughters.

God didn't do that SATAN DID. God just allowed it.

>God also says he chastens his people

Nowhere does the Bible say that. On the contrary, it is THE CONGREGATION that is supposed to punish you.

>(Titus 3:10, 11) As for a man that promotes a sect, reject him after a first and a second admonition; 11 knowing that such a man has been turned out of the way and is sinning, he being self-condemned.

>(Romans 16:17) Now I exhort YOU, brothers, to keep your eye on those who cause divisions and occasions for stumbling contrary to the teaching that YOU have learned, and avoid them.

>(2 Thessalonians 3:6) Now we are giving YOU orders, brothers, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to withdraw from every brother walking disorderly and not according to the tradition YOU received from us.

>(2 Thessalonians 3:14) But if anyone is not obedient to our word through this letter, keep this one marked, stop associating with him, that he may become ashamed.

>(2 John 10) If anyone comes to YOU and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him.

>(1 Corinthians 5:11) But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man.

>(Matthew 18:15-17) “Moreover, if your brother commits a sin,... If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. 16 ... take along with you one or two more, in order that at the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter may be established. 17 ..., let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector.

Jews generally avoided association with tax collectors including harlots. (Mt 9:11; 11:19; 21:32; Mr 2:15; Lu 5:30; 7:34)A “brother” who proved to be an unrepentant wrongdoer like “a tax collector” meant having no voluntary association with him.—Mt 18:15-17.

Attached: 11134060_1589097248007844_136844968562025668_o.jpg (1800x1300, 274K)

This reminds me of something from somewhere...

Attached: Joseph.gif (400x224, 1.45M)

"God is watching my child."

Oh look a quote... at least I hope it is.