Wtf burgers explain this!

nytimes.com/2018/09/08/sports/serena-williams-vs-naomi-osaka-us-open.html

Kraut here
>>Japanese underdog dominates and wins first match 6:2
>>Burger champ gets nervous, violates game rules, gets a penalty
>>calls referee a liar and thief, fucking breaking her racket
>>starts chimping out, says she has a child and therefore can’t cheat (wtf ist this burger logic?)
>>says this only happens cuz she is a woman (again: huh, what’s this burger logic here?)
>>eventually loses, because underdog just stays calm and plays better
>>FUCKING BURGERS BOO AT REFEREE AND EVEN AT THE COMPLETELY INNOCENT JAPANESE GIRL

Why is the common burger this retarded? Pls explain Jow Forums

Attached: 0C760836-1461-4B57-864D-2C6CF64FCEEC.jpg (306x164, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/espn/status/1038573748578865153
indianexpress.com/article/sports/tennis/us-open-2018-serena-williams-chair-umpire-controversy-5346804/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only news here, user, is this is unbeleivably a black on black crime.

This Naomi Osaka is a black.

So much for based Nippon.

>Japanese

she's Haitian

Sport eh? Sounds like NPC shit to me.

This isn't a burger thing, it's a niggers being niggers thing.

Well she just chimped out when she lost. That's what niggers do sometimes. As for the crowd booing, I have no idea. Probably a bunch of virtue signalling pussies.
I don't know any Americans who go to these things, but they're probably all homosexuals and liberals.

>Japanese
She’s a mutt with a coal burner mom

This is the most correct and succinct explanation right here.

every burger is a mulatto tho

>woman's sports

Attached: 1535851522979.jpg (250x220, 6K)

serena williams is a has-been and these chimp outs are the nail in the coffin.

But meh womens tennis is trash..

Attached: 1373488551194.gif (265x265, 404K)

twitter.com/espn/status/1038573748578865153

HAHAHAHAHAHA she's already blaming muh sexism

Niggers dude.
This is why we shoot them.

Serena’s not a burger, my friend

>woman
that's a man, baby

Interestingly neither are American or Japanese. They're both niggers.

The media is really running with this bullshit. It’s all so fucking predictable. Serena Williams is a terrible role model. The cunt grew up pampered and told she was the greatest thing ever and can’t handle a loss without chipping the fuck out

Attached: DEA84F66-E937-472A-A3D0-49039198B62E.jpg (1242x1870, 1.65M)

Jesus fucking Christ women sometimes need to be slapped.
We should start a hashtag so that men can collectively slap their women back into sense.
Women are actually not against this as much as they claim otherwise (never trust what a woman says)
Don't abuse them, just a crack across the face to wake them up
#slapahoe
When the #slapahoe hashtag is received, men will gather their wives, girlfriends, and/or daughters, and crack them across the cheek
>Serena Williams is NOT a role modle
CRACK
>Tennis is NOT sexist
CRACK

It would solve so many social cancers.

Attached: 1420298915733.gif (400x168, 1.57M)

Think of the kind of subhumans that would go out of their way to watch a nigger woman play tennis and this will make sense.

>Serena was accused of using PEDs this year and has been lying about her usage of PEDs.
>Been paranoid because USADA and other testing agencies have been on her ass about it
>Plays a player that handed Serena her ass on a platinum platter
>Bitches at the judge for being sexist even though he did literally nothing to her and she charged up to his chair acting like the monkey she is
>"IVE NEVER CHEATED IN MY LIFE"
>loses like the nigger she is
>everyone says "CONTROVERSIAL LOSS" as if she didn't get her ass kicked fair and square.

This.

You don't understand how niggers in sports are though, Arnold. They lie, cheat, steal. How do you think the fucking Eagles won the Super Bowl against the GOAT Brady? Cheating. The only way that they can.

Even Tiger Woods can take a fucking loss correctly. Serena? God fucking forbid.

i can't find a clip anywhere of what she actually did. been completely memoryholed. everything is just talking about racism and sexism. what did she actually *do*?

This is what's called a chimp out.

indianexpress.com/article/sports/tennis/us-open-2018-serena-williams-chair-umpire-controversy-5346804/

Indian website but gives a good picture of what exactly happened. If you don't understand tennis, you won't understand her ape moment.

INCIDENT 1: Coaching violation

With Osaka in complete control in the second set, Portuguese chair umpire Ramos sent Serena into complete rage mode after handing her a coaching violation. The hand gestures made by Serena’s coach Patrick Mouratoglou were deemed to be coaching by the chair umpire. During the match, Serena argued she was being gestured to pump up even though she had her back turned towards them on the far side of the court. She also told Ramos that she doesn’t take off-court coaching and would rather lose than cheat. A visual from the match, however, suggests Mouratoglou was indeed telling Serena to move forward towards the net.

Later Mouratoglou admitted he had been trying to coach Williams from the stands with some signals but accused Osaka’s coach Sascha Bajin of doing the same. “I am honest. I was coaching,” said Mouratoglou. “I don’t think she looked one time. Sascha was coaching every point too. Everybody does it.”

In the fifth game of the second set, Osaka broke Serena back after two double faults from the American. Incensed with how she was playing, Serena smashed her racket and was handed a violation for racket abuse. As she stepped up to recieve the serve after change of ends, she came to know she had been docked a point. She walked up to Ramos and told him: “Every time I play here, I have problems. I did not have coaching, I don’t cheat. You need to make an announcement. I have a daughter and I stand for what’s right. You owe me an apology.”

INCIDENT 3: VERBAL ABUSE, GAME DOCKED

The drama continued on the Arthur Ashe Stadium as the atmosphere became quite toxic with the crowd backing the former World No 1. Still upset with the allegations of cheating, Serena went after Ramos at the change of ends at 4-3 in the second set. “How dare you question my character. I’ve never cheated in my life. You will never be on a court with me as long as you live. You are the liar. You owe me an apology. Then Ramos gave the game to Osaka.

Who the fuck is this checkmarked faggot?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 9.47.53 PM.png (646x638, 145K)

Reminds me of evo this year. Nig starts to lose at grand finals and then brings up some shitty old rule so that his opponent loses his momentum. Worse was that it worked. Disgraceful. The nig was also a furry.

That's the thing, you'd think that Serena would know the fucking Tennis Code of Conduct rules but she doesn't because she believes she's above them. Osaka got booed for winning cleanly yet Serena gets treated as if she won and was robbed. Fuck that nigger bitch and fuck her Reddit cofounder husband.

Only one word my man
Niggers

People can lose? Dear god almighty SEND FOR THE MAN

Attached: WeirdRawBasilisk-poster.jpg (480x368, 12K)

roid rage

Sports = bread and circuses

When people start to obsess over sports, you know civilization is in serious decline.

what a fucking bitch - this will redpill many

Tiger Woods is unironically /ournigger/ now?
Chokes whores, fucks Swedish Pussy and muh dick

Attached: 9k=.jpg (264x191, 10K)

it's more like we don't give a shit what tiger woods does

Tiger was brought up better than the Williams sisters. Knew how to accept defeat. Knew when the fuck to step away from the game. What does Serena do? Have some mutt kid with Alexis Ohannian or whatever his name is, get Postpartum Depression, take steroids, and chimp out over some Haitian-Japanese chick whooping her ass in straight sets.

>nog chimps out
not really news, but damn williams is an embarrassment, just like the rest of our nogs

More like a contrast of the difference between blacks and niggers.

He was a child prodigy who was introduced to golf before the age of two by his athletic father, Earl Woods. Earl was a single-digit handicap amateur golfer who also was one of the earliest African-American college baseball players at Kansas State University. Tiger's father was a member of the military and had playing privileges at the Navy golf course beside the Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos, which allowed Tiger to play there. Tiger also played at the par 3 Heartwell golf course in Long Beach, as well as some of the municipals in Long Beach. Practically autistic when it came to golf.

Serena and Venus? Rick Macci taught them. Their dad didn't like him too much because he wasn't black. So he took them out of his academy and taught these apes himself. She lost at Wimbledon and at US Open. To a German and then a Jap. Yet she wants to cry "sexism" and likely "racism". Fuck her.

POZnanski
What a faggot kike