British Teeth "Worse than the Third World"

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-kids-worse-teeth-those-11788170

Chief executive Andrew Evans said: “We recognised there was a need within the UK with people struggling to access NHS care.

“I have heard dentists saying it is worse than at one of our projects in Malawi. The state of oral health [in the UK] has been a big surprise."

"Dental hygiene in the UK is at a critical level, with over 1 in 5 reporting multiple missing teeth due to decay"

“They are struggling to eat because they are in so much pain. Their teeth are falling out in their twenties and thirties"

“Not only is rotten teeth the number one medical reason for any child being admitted to hospital, but Third World-based dental charities are looking to come here as our inadequate dental systems are now an international disgrace.”

Our teeth are fucked. You have no idea how fucking bad it is here. It is almost impossible to get dental treatment for many people and our love of tea is destroying the colour of our teeth.
Many people do not brush.
Help.

Attached: British Teeth.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543
fluoridealert.org/studies/caries02/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not enough fluoride in their water

>b-but there's free healthcare and dental! h-how are those stupid americans and their barbaric paid services b-beating us?!

Good job, Percy. Tomorrow, make some thread crying about a nigger getting shot in the US while there were 50 stabbings in your capital city.

Honestly why is it so bad? is it just a cultural thing? is it just not part of your yearly routine to think "it's about time I should schedule a dentist appointment for the year"
it's not expensive. I don't have insurance I pay out of pocket and it's like 90 bucks for a cleaning. not a big deal to spend once a year.

dental is not included, its only free for children

Why is dental care so expensive? They're fucking teeth, how hard can it be?

Attached: 1535683456834.jpg (615x819, 60K)

Old news

Attached: thebigbookofbritishsmiles.png (582x480, 384K)

I don't even brush my teeth and have no issues. Drinking anything but water is a sure way to screw your teeth over. All the coffee we consume and tea bongs consume must be real good for you right? Enjoy your dentures.

It’s because the people here who suffer from these issues are the poorest and dumbest in the country. They don’t have 90 bux for this, ever, but they have it for cigarettes and booze.

What the deal with SA chick? You know she's probably been raped numerous times in he life and most likely has AIDS.

her*

Their flag is aesthetically displeasing as well. Seriously garbage

Why post such a winning smile?

Because of the EU! Thank god, and the queen and the wise voters we re leaving.

90 dollars?! Dude you're dreaming. Firstly, public healthcare systems when it comes to dental is like at the most basic fundamental level.

Here in Australia if you say you have dental issues they'll literally get you in and do one tooth at a time and that's not one dental implant, or denture it's generally just a filling and a clean and off you go job done $50

I had to save up 14,000 dollars to get 3 dental implants done. The pricing on dental work is shocking, I'm on top of it now but someone who has bad dental is probably going to be less inclined to find work and be refused work.

tfw brush teeth everyday but still stained to shit

thanks for the shitty genes you fucking limey cucks
you just had to drink tea and not brush your teeth for hundreds of years didnt you

What’s teeth whitening cost over there? It’s £250 for the dentist to do it in the UK.

fpbp. floride in the water was one of the most effective us gov projects

i'm anglo and i never brush my teeth.
My teeth are fine. I put it down to the floride in our water and my diet.

You save so much money not having to pay for regular health care you should have plenty of money left over to pay the dentist

This is not news to any American. We've known this since for 250 years. It's why we fought the Revolutionary War and kicked them out.

i drink a lot of tea and coffee. Its coca cola that will damage your teeth.

Yeah, I think it's $390 here in Australia, that's the rate the dentist closest to me charges that's a private clinic. Sometimes you have to wait up to 3 months for the public system for a single appointment.

muh master race
muh conquerors
muh "great" britain

Attached: 1536245717707.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Here, a checkup and clean is easily 400+

How the fuck are you getting anything for 50$ at a dentist?

dental coverage is $10 a month with my company's plan

Attached: 1476207490030.jpg (545x395, 32K)

confirming anti-Britishness is a commie plot.

How hard is it to keep your teeth healthy. Just fucking brush at least twice a day and floss every night, it's not rocket science.

The flag of South Africa literally represents a nigger dick raping a white person.

What baffles me is that dental work is expensive when you'd think it would be the single easiest thing to train a machine how to do.

>the mirror

Attached: 1501618977747.jpg (700x650, 185K)

I go private for dental care, it's really not even expensive. An' intensive' cleaning only costs me £75, which I have done every 3 months. A white composite filling costs £140, an extraction costs £120. Even people on benefits can afford this shit.

You've never been on the public system..? Well you'll be provided a medicare card and health care card if you're a low income earner. Most of the dental care is subsidized by the healthcare system and you only need to pay a $50 flat fee but as I outlined the services they provide you are fixed and you don't really get to choose what services they can provide for you.

Its been awhile since I've been on that system though and I've never looked back, fucking horrible system.

Why should we give a single fuck about a problem thats caused by laziness?

Its 15 bucks to get a cavity filled in China.

burgermutts require a doctorate to use a drill and some epoxy

Attached: 1351977363616.png (805x531, 76K)

A lot of americans come to Brazil to treat their teeth, i don't see why britbongs shouldn't do the same. It's really cheap since your currency is far stronger than ours, if you can find a way to workaround the language barrier while staying here it's honestly worth it.

Attached: el ronaldinho.jpg (424x620, 51K)

people in malawi don't eat much sugar

If you eat processed sugar you need dental care.
Makes sense 3rd world countries would require less dental care.
Also makes sense the UK's 3rd world healthcare system wouldn't be able to effectively provide dental care.

Poor hygiene, broken families, laziness...
Degeneracy

wrong

Attached: tooth decay fluoride.jpg (552x480, 144K)

IAside from homeless people or druggies, I've never met a person with teeth like this. Everyone generally has very healthy teeth, sure they're not fucking luminescent tombstone blocks like in America, but they're healthy.

It's free to get cleaned here and filling are only like a few hundred a pop. Why don't they just get their shit fixed???

How much is laughing gas for y'all? $150 in Texas.

>there are people who don't brush their teeth twice a day
???

Attached: English Teeth Big Book of British Smiles.png (582x480, 377K)

Not like in OP's picture, but in the company that I work, the people have bad/missing teeth and try are always smoking, eating shit and traveling to Magaluf. It's a matter of personal choice nowadays, especially in a affluent country like UK.

Do they even sell a toothbrush or paste in the store over there? Are they uncommon?

I can believe it. I suffer from multiple decayed teeth(2 already extracted, 4 more to go and all need replacing) and I've been trying to get with a dentist now for 10 months. NHS waiting lists are a joke. I've gone to the emergency clinic twice the only problem is they can only do one tooth at a time and there is a set amount of time between visits unlike a regular dentist, they also don't do dental impants like a regular dentist. So in 4 days time, I'll have been 11 months on the list without any written update. All they keep saying is "You're still on the list".

I've completely cut all sugar out of my diet recently(except for those found in fruits and milk obviously) and thats greatly helped plus I've lost 3 stone in the last 17 weeks which is even better.

I'm honestly contemplating taking out a loan, going to Bulgaria and getting them all done. The dentistry there is world class(my sister,uncle and cousin all went there for theirs) and its much cheaper for me due to local costs of living.

Its not wrong.
I dont brush and my teeth are fine.

I wash my teeth very rarely, drink a lot of tea with sweets but my teeth are pretty ideal

wasnt the british teeth myth proven to be a thing localised among poor Scots?

They're sold in pretty much every store.

Brushing isn't nearly as important as your diet. Consuming significant amounts of fluoride has little benefits to your teeth and extreme side effects to your brain.

bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543

Missing teeth higher in US

In Brazil you can go to the state University and have a cleaning for free. Future dentists and dental hygienists will do that shit for free.

Don't you cunts have that?

I'm not sure, but there definitely was a reason for the stereotype, it's just incredibly outdated. I was just under the impression that it's just an outdated meme that's forever being pushed in American media (Simpsons, Family Guy, movies, etc...) and so the rest of the world picked up on it as a result of their media exports.

Isn't it a risk that whitening your teeth causes damage to it overtime?

Oh...

its in our water and it reinforces teeth. conspiracy tard.
its super effective.

I'm 28 and have a wisdom tooth rotting out my of head, no dental insurance though. Should I just pull it out myself? Watched some gook on YouTube pull his own out.

No it fucking doesn't you stupid sheep. You haven't even bothered to research a thing about it, have you. You just parrot what you're told.

>The mean number of missing teeth was significantly higher in the US (7.31 (standard error 0.15)) than in England (6.97 (0.09)), while oral impacts were higher in England.

>a medicine made for the teeth should be taken into the stomach every time you consume water
>the decision to medicate the population should be made by local bureaucrats with no medical training

Fucking idiots.

Attached: flouride in the pineal gland.jpg (1033x947, 422K)

>You just parrot what you're told.
You're just parroting Alex Jones, who is on like 30 layers of irony.

Damn that sucks man. But no I wouldn't recommend it, there might be some bone that needs removing before it can be removed, or it may be resting on a molar.

Yes it does idiot. Explain how i can go years with out brushing my teeth and still have good teeth.
Magic?

Depends on your diet. Look at niggers in Africa who have the whitest, healthiest teeth you've ever seen, I doubt they're consuming any fluoride.

>thinks its medication
When you drink water it passes over your teeth the fluroide reinforces it.

STOP TRYING TO GENTRIFY OUR TEETH SHITLORD

BRIT AND PROUD

I drink coffeee and tea all day every day and consume sugar.
Im not buying your shit its conspiracy tard shit.

You're not stupid enough to think this is a brit posting this are you ?

I've never listened to a word from that fat kike
I already fucking told you, it's diet more than anything. And how does your single (likely exaggerated) anecdote disprove anything. God you're fucking retarded

Yeah you're probably right, might just have to pay out of pocket to get it out. Oral surgeons are pricey sadly

I think it's more to do with all the whitening. Middle aged burgers are more likely to bleach the fuck out of their teeth until the enamel falls apart and then get veneers. TV makes them think that teeth are supposed to be white like paper.

Then it goes to the stomach and rest of the body, where it was never intended to be. What do you call a treatment provided by a doctor?

Is it really expensive there? I'm actually having a wisdom tooth removed next week so I can get Invisalign fitted and it's only going to cost me £120.

Its not just diet. I have a good diet but its not as if i dont consume soda drinks and coffectionaries.
The only explanation why a person who doesnt bother cleaning has good teath after decades is something is reinforcing the teeth calcium.

Just brush your fucking teeth stupid bongs

I live in the countryside with well water so no fluoride and I haven't been to a dentist in 2 years and my teeth are perfectly fine because I actually brush them properly and use mouthwash

Finding a dentist is the problem in many areas.

How could that possibly be the only explanation? How is your one example proof of anything other than the fact you're a disgusting lazy fuck?

Getting a tooth pulled is probably one of the cheapest things they do. A lot of places will give you a break if you don't have insurance and have to pay cash. They get to overcharge all the other people with good insurance.

That sucks. I wish you all the best man, but try to get it sorted asap. Decaying wisdom teeth can seriously affect your gums/jaw and cause even greater issues.

Good mouthwash is a wise investment too

I wouldn't let a chink anywhere near my teeth

It's the overly carbohydrate rich diet, people are basically walking around with sugar in their mouths 24/7 and wondering why they are getting fucked up...

you are actually retarded
Fluoride-containing compounds, such as sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay. They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.[20] Originally, sodium fluoride was used to fluoridate water; hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) are more commonly used additives, especially in the United States. The fluoridation of water is known to prevent tooth decay[21][22]

Watch a nilered video on how to extract lidocain, shoot some into your gums with a insulin syringe and have at her champ.

This is my situation too. But something else could be causing problems for them

>Its 15 bucks to get a cavity filled in China.
Yeah and they fill it with whatevers laying around.

And how often do you brush?

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 61K)

The procedure is not complicated, and theyre fully competent. Research it a bit and your fears will be allayed.

Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay. Fluoridated water contains fluoride at a level that is effective for preventing cavities; this can occur naturally or by adding fluoride.[2] Fluoridated water operates on tooth surfaces: in the mouth, it creates low levels of fluoride in saliva, which reduces the rate at which tooth enamel demineralizes and increases the rate at which it remineralizes in the early stages of cavities.[3] Typically a fluoridated compound is added to drinking water, a process that in the U.S. costs an average of about $1.06 per person-year.[2][4] Defluoridation is needed when the naturally occurring fluoride level exceeds recommended limits.[5] In 2011 the World Health Organization suggested a level of fluoride from 0.5 to 1.5 mg/L (milligrams per litre), depending on climate, local environment, and other sources of fluoride.[6] Bottled water typically has unknown fluoride levels.[7]

I'm an American and I've decided to let you bongs in on our secret for pearly white teeth

We simply brush our teeth, with toothpaste, once or twice a day. Every day.

You're welcome. Your national embarrassment can now be over. Godspeed.

Cool, next time I have a cavity I'll buy a round trip ticket to China and save money on a $15 filling.

>fluoride’s main benefit comes from topical contact with the teeth, not from ingestion. Even the CDC’s Oral Health Division now acknowledges this. There is simply no need, therefore, to swallow fluoride, whether in the water, toothpaste, or any other form. Further, despite early claims that fluoridated water would reduce cavities by 65%, modern large-scale studies show no consistent or meaningful difference in the cavity rates of fluoridated and non-fluoridated areas
fluoridealert.org/studies/caries02/

kill yourself, you numb minded sheep

You mean intensive bleaching. Teeth aren't meant to be pearly white, they have this thing called dentine.

Well I know some things are out of peoples control dental wise like wisdom teeth etc but people are just also lazy unhygienic fucks

People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom and before watching and who don't brush their teeth every day and complain about why they're always sick and have tooth problems are idiots

Britain always sucked. They are the reason why Nazi Germany doesn't exist anymore.