Will liberals chimp out if they lose the mid-terms?

Attached: Red tsunami.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Yes. Like toddlers always do when they don't get their way

yeah sure would own the libs if you voted for dozens of establishment incumbents instead of actually draining the swamp

Would it be bad if I say. I fucking hope so.

Attached: 1536070358722.jpg (184x184, 15K)

If they lose the house, but even slightly beat republicans then they're going to call the mid-terms a "referendum on Trump's increasing unpopularity" and how it's a bad sign for him heading into 2020. You know they'll do this.

But there will definitely be tons of salt and maybe even a few suicides in the aftermath.

Yes, and they'll find some way to tie the loss to Russia.

Kind of doubt it will happen, though. Congress always seems to go to the other party when one controls the executive, just seems to be inevitable. That's been the trend for decades. Doesn't seem to matter how good the economy or anything else is doing.

Liberals have been chimping out for two years straight.

They won't though.

Expect more screeching and anti-American sentiment.

Attached: 1531871288923.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

yes. the different special interests that all hate each other within the left will blame each other like they did after the presidential election.

Are you retarded? Has the election of Trump taught you nothing?

no,it would not be bad to say.

Elon thinks so

Attached: AFF1A306-E797-4CE4-80BF-5BC9A55135EC.jpg (1008x709, 383K)

They are currently chimping out. So they will continue no matter what. This is a forever thing now.

How does the nigger manage to be the only one not giving the "gimme yo wallet" look?

What's this? Isn't this terrorism?

Trump will die before the midterms votings are held if not after he won them.

Attached: e75.jpg (800x450, 48K)

More on diversity here>>>

As a liberal myself, no. If they have those corporatist bland-as-Pablum Democrats running(i.e. Clinton), I'd tell you they brought it upon themselves if they lost

Of course. This only ends in violence.