Animals

Jesus Christ we need to do something about these fucking animals.
FYI white woman looks like she has FAS.

Attached: screenshot-www.miamiherald.com-2018.09.08-20-25-01.png (820x485, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article218030400.html
youtu.be/6397BdJHNRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: screenshot-www.miamiherald.com-2018.09.08-20-25-35.png (819x519, 298K)

Attached: screenshot-www.miamiherald.com-2018.09.08-20-28-33.png (739x494, 175K)

Liberals.

These are the people that say Trump is a bad guy.

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

excellent post user, you're really helping out!

Attached: faggot_bashing_.jpg (484x767, 84K)

>052767▶
>File: screenshot-www.miamiheral(...).png (175 KB, 739x494)
why the fuck is she facing charges for having her baby murdered?????????????

forgot to post the article
>miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article218030400.html

Smith faces first-degree murder charges, while Barker faces charges of principal to first-degree murder charges. Each was arrested just days after the child’s death.

“When you’re charged with a principal to a crime that means you had a part in the crime,” said state Fire Marshal Butch Browning, KTBS reports. “You may or may not have physically been there when the crime occurred. But you played a part in the execution of that crime.”

She doesn't look terribly upset so I guess she probably paid the nigger to do it.
Man it sucks these people get to have a baby and I can't.
Fuck man why does God let this happen?
I would literally never light a baby on fire if it was non jewish LMAO

I wasn't born Jewish, was adopted by Jewish family. Now I'm rich, its a win win for me.

Shit bro if I were out there burning jewish babies I'd have to double check your schnozz or else you might have gone into the oven

youtu.be/6397BdJHNRA

Italian by birth so no hook nose jew tool, user

I can smell the jew on you from here, you kikes just can't help but stick out

He was a jewish orphan hostage, user.
Give him a break.
I wouldn't be surprised to find some seductive photos of him in the crib on the darkweb.

“The degree of progress of a civilization is measured by its ability to protect life, especially in its most fragile stages.”

Nice.

Bet you can cutie.

"The trivialization of sexuality is among the principal factors which have led to contempt for new life. Only a true love is able to protect life."

I agree with the first part but not the next sentence.

user this is how MK Ultra sex slaves communicate after repeated abuse from their jewish parents.
Are you some kind of little twink slut for daddies cummies?

>she was so ugly that someone had to use the eyewash station

My condolences.

> hmm how should we kill this baby without leaving incriminating evidence, preferably in an instant/humane way

criminals: they don't find the clever ones

Attached: 1535764303075.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

Did she clock in time?

Very nice of a Jewish family to take in a black child.

In fairness to the woman it was never going to end well for the child. Him being gasoline-soaked and all.

Attached: DmXO05VXgAY_hIq.jpg (480x488, 16K)

Jesus christ that fucking pig snout.

Attached: 1535039723908.gif (356x400, 2M)

>Louisiana
God damn I'm glad I left that shithole. I hope the 20 people there I still care about evacuate before Putin does the world a favor and nukes it in WW3.