America

>America
>want to get amateur radio license
>have to pass 35 question test showing competency in radio fundamentals and operation
>nobody bitches about this requirement

>want to buy gun
>literally just have the money and not be a felon
>the minute you suggest licensing to ensure gun operators understand gun safety and how to properly and responsibly use their weapons, gunfags pitch a fit

So why is a ham radio more dangerous than a gun?

Attached: MP5A2.jpg (750x297, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KU9e8au6e8
youtube.com/watch?v=RcX_Am5zAiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same reason the pen is mightier than the sword.

Been seeing a lot of gun threads ramp up in relation to the Black CUbe NPC threads. I feel like anothre false flag mass shooting is gonna happen.

>So why is a ham radio more dangerous than a gun?
Why do you talk about things you clearly haven't bothered to research?

>implying you can buy MP5's
>implying you can buy a SBR easily
fuck off retard

Radio waves are not constitutionally protected, guns are.

Because owning a ham radio isn't guaranteed by the constitution

So a handgun or shotgun should be allowed to be used unlicensed without training, but not a radio?

Sure, you should send your complaints in to the FCC, I'm sure they will take your critique very seriously.

where in the constitution does it say the second amendment does not apply to felons?

Ham isn't dangerous. They issue licenses because there are only so many frequencies, and if idiots don't know what they're doing they may block other people from using the bands.

Yes, because it is our rights as Americans and one of the foundation that makes America what it is.

A radio was not created at that time. Though if someone not trained to use it tries to they can accidentally block out emergency channels and a whole lot more over a very large area.

THIS

and idiots and irresponsible users who dont know what theyre doing with a gun can and do kill and injure people, and have negative effects on the practices and perception of competent gun owners

>>literally just have the money and not be a felon
Wrong. There are many more ways to be stripped of your "rights" than you think. I can't legally own guns because of a misdemeanor dui charge(because the max sentence is >1 imprisonment in MA). I've never been convicted of a crime.

Yeah, that's why shooting people is illegal in most circumstances.

shut up or we will kill you
do you want to die just to fuck with us a little bit ? That is what it will take
end of "debate"

Attached: jholobearandeagle.png (1101x1846, 681K)

Just like jamming frequencies and interference and broadcasting bullshit on EMS and Police channels, and you'd be seeing a lot more of that if radio operarion didnt require licensing

Why? No license is required to buy ham equipment.

>No license is required to buy ham equipment.
no license required to buy ammunition, yet....

Listening is just fine. No one is against it. If though you do broadcast there is dedicated people who will hunt your location down and you get fined if not arrested.

>WELL
>REGULATED

Attached: 1527952330018.jpg (1074x1177, 725K)

It doesn't, but what does that have to do with anything being discussed? Goalpost moving kike.

That's a meme, also densely populated areas make that difficult. Which apartment in the 300 unit building was the one broadcasting the pirate radio transmission? Also if you really wanted to jam shit just build spark gap generators and plug them in in Starbucks around the city.

Attached: Well Regulated.png (835x501, 44K)

everyone should own a gun so they can shoot the people trying to take them

>Want to vote but having a ID and social security number is racist
The absolute state of Demotards

>Paying for a SBR
Dude it is 2018, we have the SBA3. The piece of velcro makes it totally not a stock.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KU9e8au6e8

Attached: A3_Closed_Left_5661_EDITFLAT-ghosted60-NovRev.web_.jpg (1766x1179, 93K)

>The goyim are realizing what really matters: radios

Attached: 5DE1C952-8FEB-4195-8C93-9B940C33DA42.png (218x210, 33K)

Using amateur radio equipment correctly is a lot harder than using a gun.

Where does it say violent criminals get to keep their citizenship?

This retarded loophole to a retarded law makes me laugh every time I see it.

You only get in trouble if you are broadcasting on frequencies that are restricted and causing problems.heavily regulated because it would be total chaos if it wasn't. Cell phone networks wouldn't be possible, wi-fi wouldn't be possible, police radio wouldn't be possible etc. If people were just broadcasting at any frequency at any power it would be chaos.

Because the license for being a radio operator was designed back in time with Jews and commies trying to stop competition of other broadcasters from stomping them in an area.

CBS lobbied heavily for licenses and we have what we have now, so they could call anyone with a radio a pirate. Similar to what we have to internet piracy, except this time ((THEY)) are losing that battle.. Although, a lot of it is outdated, but the dumb requirement still exists.

As for other countries, most of the requirements there was from outdated authoritarian regimes that don't exist anymore so they could be the only propaganda broadcaster, which surprisingly remain in places like Europe.

As such, guns were never a threat to them, but people having a voice was.

Attached: IMG_0882.png (500x470, 20K)

I must have missed the part of the constitution that guaranteed the right to bear radios.

You are correct that ham radio operations should be protected by the first amendment.
Why are you suggesting that gun owners are responsible for it?

Attached: 1523901506577.png (500x983, 538K)

The pen is mightier then the sword. Every time.

Also, there is no constitutional right to operate a radio.

Freedom of speech has a strong argument

Radio = communicatory arms

fuckin saved

Those radio regulations exist because they're trying to keep anti-gun retards off the airwaves

so you want to tell me where the right to transmit on amateur radio is in the bill of rights?
stop being a god damn fag.
and btw the ham bands don't need a fag like you fagging up the airwaves with your faggotry.

I know right. I love my pistols
yes I know the AR needs a rear sight and optic. Just built it. Something ini my order is on backorder so the whole shipment is being delayed until that gets in stock. Been like 2 weeks...

Attached: pistols.jpg (3264x1836, 2.81M)

Radio spectrum is a shared resource, so use of it has to be carefully planned or nobody will be able to use it.

Attached: On The Spectrum.jpg (6300x4031, 3.75M)

seek help

In California you have to take a test.

If only corruption didn't fuck with this

There are more and more unused airwaves every year

Attached: no_bear_arms.jpg (800x533, 44K)

MP5 is readily available now

It took a few decades but it’s finally here in substantial numbers

I agree with you. The government should eliminate the license requirement for ham radio operators.

Attached: 1535681760114.jpg (700x394, 44K)

Glad to see I'm not the only one noticing the uptick in anti gun shills. Also what shill faggot OP fails to mention is that in order to take that gun out and hunt with it in most states you have to pass a hunter safety course. Also You have to fill out a form 4473 to purchase the gun that verifies your legal ability to purchase and own it. Also in many states you do have to take a firearms safety test in order to purchase a gun. It's almost like regulation is a state rights thing. Also Hunting has one of the lowest injury rates of any "high risk" activity.

Attached: background_check_denial_reasons-full.png (1912x1368, 2.14M)

Yeah you can kill a few people with a gun but....if you get a following and tell them to go on a killing spree, see where I'm going.....

because a ham radio can communicate with 50000 people with guns

Where does it say that you have the right to live and not be tortured?

Attached: penismightier.jpg (488x351, 28K)

A very fine and respectable gentleman with a quote that the most of Jow Forums will overlook, I genuinely applaud you, sir.

ham radio allows the spread of leftist ideals, guns prevent them

Attached: 1525752124250.jpg (600x710, 86K)

Not in full auto though. It's illegal to get a new one unless it's for military or law enforcement.

>>WELL
>>REGULATED
militia

not well regulated guns

guns aren't radios, kike

Attached: 1515417034250.gif (800x600, 413K)

The constitution doesn't say anything about not infringing on use of airwaves

Attached: 1488868494127.png (720x715, 502K)

I anticipate this will be a highly underrated post.

The pen is mightier than the sword....

This, plus why would you want a roller lock action from the 1960's if it's not full auto? Might as well get something modern.

What are you talking about, I bitch about this requirement all the time. Any transmitter below 1W should be totally unregulated

>implying full auto isn’t a meme
Ask any Marine or soldier how often they switched their M4 to auto or burst.

/thread

there will always be another

>doesnt understand the radio spectrum is public like roads
>doesnt understand that access to the radio spectrum is still free using walkies or a CB
>doesn't understand he is a faggot

isn't that like requiring a license to talk because other people might not hear if you're too loud?

Have you ever played an online game with voice chat before? THAT is why it's regulated.

It kicks less than blow back. A 9mm blowback kicks more than a gas operated 5.56 AR-15.

The Sig MPX is cool, but expensive. Gas operated 9mm. Expensive for a 9mm. But then again so is the MP5. PSA is working on making a cheap clone of the MP5. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Attached: MPX-P-9-KM-PSB-3.jpg (640x427, 48K)

Why would you even get an mp5 if it doesn't have full auto?

this will be how we will talk when the SHTF. Everybody has a radio and knows how to use it right? How to encrypt? Practice makes perfect!

By talking too loud you aren't going to fuck with an airplane being able to talk to the control tower or a cop getting orders on where to go stop an armed robbery.

>>want to buy gun
>>literally just have the money and not be a felon
Want to know how I know you've never actually bought a gun before?

>nobody bitches about this requirement

Eh... the entire Libertarian and Ancap movement?

I wouldn’t get one ever, a Mk18 does everything a MP5 can do and then some.

Full auto has seriously limited usefulness, normies think it turns a weapon into some super death machine but its really just a waste of ammo.

Bassed!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

What about fully semi-auto?
youtube.com/watch?v=RcX_Am5zAiM

hypothetically if you were in the right place or had a big enough megaphone you could interrupt something important. broadcasting should be considered speech and lisencing should be unconstitutional. only improper use should be criminalized, the same as guns.

Because if you're a retarded faggot on certain radio frequency ranges, you can cause airliners to crash.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE

>big enough megaphone
That's not how sound works. The megaphone doesn't amplify anything. It just focuses the sound in one direction. You are still limited by the power of your vocal chords and lungs. The megaphone doesn't add any wattage to the sound.

And there are disrupting the peace laws. You can't just yell as loud as you want in public all the time.

what is that an echo trigger or some fancy bump stock that isn't even a stock?

No U

Maybe you radio faggots should have fought harder for your rights.

Is this that infiltration that bugman was talking about.... whashisname

You're right OP, I bet I could sue under 1A against ham licencing. That'd be good

Nice.

amplifiers don't require a lisence.

>disrupting the peac laws
exactly my point. if broadcasting was the same as speech you could be penalized for disrupting or interfering but it would be unconstitutional to require a licsense. saying that you have to regulate broadcasting because people could cause trouble with it is the same thoughtcrime reasoning behind wanting to restrict guns because people might shoot you.

8th ammendment retard

The Bill of Rights aren't rights given to the people but prohibitions on government power. I have the natural or God given right of free speech because I am alive not because the United States of America allows me it.

Some states may ask for a safety certificate for purchasing a fire arm, and to obtain the certificate you have to answer a few questions in proper firearm usage.

Why should you have to answer a 35 question test to show you can use a radio, if you want to buy a radio? Makes no fucking sense. Isn't it implied you know what you're doing when you buy a radio, otherwise why would you buy it? Spare parts? What will taking a test prevent? Why is this a thing?

I fail to see *right to bear and use radios* in the constitution.

Why would you operate a car if you don't know what you are doing? Anyone that is new to something would obviously not be as proficient as someone who has been using the tool for a long time.

Some people would just want to try to fuck around and see what they can do on their own.

A gun and a ham radio both share the same level of danger. Both are inanimate objects.

Attached: Pencil_regulation.jpg (502x470, 58K)