Red heifer born in Israel

Let me preface, I am going to sound insane, but I am not religious. The key is that the jews are, and fervently believe it.

So a possible red heifer was born in Israel by a group seeking by genetic means to breed a "perfect" according to talmudic law as a sign to build the third temple. Its currently being inspected by rabbi's to rule it kosher and true as a sign from god to rebuild the temple on the temple mount. This would require the destruction of the dome of the rock sparking a near global war.

Now according to all abrahamic religions this is a sign of end times or the coming of the messiah, after the completion of the temple the messiah/antichrist will appear and render a peace treaty between the modern day state of Israel and its neighbors bringing "world peace" the jews will accept this as their true messiah and they will proclaim themselves as god. islam and christianity will reject them as a false prophet, and jesus will descend in the mountains east of Damascus, it is said he will descend by a bolt that will rend and melt the mountains but not kill anyone. It is said in both islam and christianity that he will lead the righteous to retake the temple and he will rule in peace for 40 years.

So with all this shit going on, the Jow Forums prophecy popped into my head.

Attached: 1535125301307.png (750x807, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Coming
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It will happen when the weather cools. - Climate change

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.

>An island will drift away.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike

Once you start looking at it as a combination of real political events and from religious event standpoints it make more sense.

IF the jews build the 3rd temple, and start a global war, it would be incredibly easy to trick them at that point to accept someone as the messiah, emboldened they may attempt to double down and unite humanity under one rule at the cost of liberty for everyone and the murder of millions. People would unite to undo this attempt to subvert and subjugate the people of the world, by a group of people who believe that they are sanctioned by god to do so. It would be just as easy to convince people that by detonating a nuke in the golan hights that they are the second coming of christ to strike down the jewish messiah.

Tl:dr shit is fucky and its really about to get strange in my opinion

Attached: 1524273136616.jpg (650x650, 72K)

God damn the catalog moves fast.
Gotta get the bots in here

Trump
Antifa
Bomb
Clintons
Bernie.

Sinful Leaders and Rulers
And I said, “Hear now, leaders of Jacob and rulers of the people of Israel! Should you not know what is fair? Yet you hate good and love sin. You tear off the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones. You eat my people’s flesh, pull their skin off, break their bones, and cut them up like meat for the pot.” Then they will cry to the Lord, but He will not answer them. He will hide His face from them at that time, because they have done sinful things.

This is what the Lord says about the men who speak in God’s name and lead my people the wrong way. When they have something to eat, they speak of peace. But they make holy war against him who does not feed them. So night will come to you without a special dream. Darkness will come to you without any word about the future. The sun will go down on those who speak about special dreams, and the day will become dark over them. Those who tell what is going to happen in the future will be ashamed. Those who learn about the future using their secret ways will be ashamed. They will all cover their mouths because there is no answer from God. But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, with what is fair, and with strength. I am able to make known to Jacob his wrong-doing, and to Israel his sin. Now listen to this, you leaders of Jacob and rulers of the people of Israel. You hate what is fair, and turn everything around that is right. You built Zion with blood and Jerusalem with much wrong-doing. Her leaders take pay in secret for doing wrong. Her religious leaders teach for a price. Her men who tell what is going to happen in the future do it for money. Yet they rest upon the Lord and say, “Is not the Lord among us? No trouble will come to us.” So because of you Zion will be plowed as a field. Jerusalem will be laid waste. And the mountain of the Lord’s house will be covered with trees.

Attached: 1518471089814.jpg (2261x1362, 1.01M)

bump

Thank you sir.

Everyone should brush up on revelations just to see how things could be framed in the near future.

>all abrahamic religions

Neither the OT nor the NT mention this as a sign of the end. Perhaps I overlooked a verse? Pic related is only a fraction of the signs of the end but none point to a red cow.

>and jesus will descend in the mountains east of Damascus, it is said he will descend by a bolt that will rend and melt the mountains but not kill anyone. It is said in both islam and christianity that he will lead the righteous to retake the temple and he will rule in peace for 40 years.

Can you show me where this is mentioned?

Attached: JWLastDaysVerses.jpg (492x443, 63K)

Bump

Attached: 42866263-ABE3-4AA4-A22D-67CCDC42881A.jpg (773x808, 138K)

Ill try and find good verses, again not very religious so it may take me a minute

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Coming

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple

Sorry very dense and very long, but many many references so you can go deeply into it. Many verses make up the understanding as far as I know. Again theology is not my strong suit.

What OP is saying is the red heffer is a sign to the jews from their Talmud to re-build the temple. The re-building of the temple IS mentioned in the NT as a sign to Christians as the coming of the antichrist and Christ's return. Ergo... red heffer>re-building temple>apocalypse.

I'm not positive as a Christian as to what importance the red heffer has to the jews, but they're pretty much doing their own thing and already rejected Christ. I'm just kicking it and know that Jesus isn't coming back until the third temple is rebuilt. If OP's right about this red heffer thing and the jews start kicking it into high gear to build the temple, then it's time for me to get things in order because it's about to go down for real.

Another
False
Flag
Fag

Attached: FF.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Yes, even if the jesus thing isnt real, it has real ramifications for everyone. They have to level the the dome of the rock to do it, amd that will trigger a massive war.

This phropecy can only be true if Israel is at the center of the earth, or global politics, but they aren’t.

I doubt the Chinese would care if there was some building being built in Israel, and I doubt the America’s instrategic interest would change and there would somehow be peace in the Middle East.

My point is, the world is bigger than the Abrahamic religions.

so which of these have happened so far and which of these have yet to happen?

Name another country that's more intertwined in global politics, particularly in the middle east where pretty much the entire world gets the majority of it's oil from. There are going to be non-believers all the way up until the end and then some, but you can kind of use common sense here.

I honestly don't even care anymore. Let the global race war kick off finally. I don't have anything else to look forward to.

No one really knows. But my personal belief is none so far.

We are close to the three branches to one, as soon as the republicans are majority in the supreme court. Also the island is clearly Brexit, that has not fully happened yet.

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on
The final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold
To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer
You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and
Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life
You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hid true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

ABAR BA'ESH

Attached: 14928622936461.jpg (1490x1306, 1023K)

Attached: 85969589607.jpg (569x332, 34K)

Oil exist in other parts of the world, you do realise that right? Countries don’t tend to dip in to their own natural sources because they are placed in to reserves.

Let’s say hyperthetically Israel triggers a war, who would be the participants? And on which side?

>>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
project blue beam?

this board sucks dick now

trying to use genetic engineering to bring about your own prophecies' fulfillment is literally the most Jewish thing there is.

>I am not religious. The key is that the jews are, and fervently believe it.

A ton of Jews are atheists, and among the jews who are religious many of them are anti-zionist

Well the US Israel for sure and possibly other states, and like the whole of all Islamic states on the other. If they take out the dome.

Why make this thread if you know nothing about any abrahamic religion?

Remember the "false" nuke warning from a few months ago? That was it. A failed NK missile.

Yeah that’s like what’s going on right now.

Hardly a global war.

Intentionally breeding a red heifer to fufill bible prophecy is akin to checking your own doubles, is it not? Israel is fagits, confirmed

Attached: doge.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Im just an autistic retard and connected some dots that may be unrelated, but the new perspective does make some things make sense.

I think you missed the point, if the jews, the most hated group in islam destroyed an islamic holy site I bet most of the mid east would all join up to smack them.

Gotta be part of some faggot raid. Wasn't the red cow thing in a South Park episode?

>still posting this shitty larp fortune teller nonsense
amazing

Samson Option.

when the weather cools could also be the start of winter or an ice age.
This prophecy is way to non specific and could literally mean anything, we will only know what each of them means after they happen.

Notice it's only stupid goyim who sperg about this on Jow Forums. Especially schizophrenic conspiratorial amerimutts. The Jews who published this story are probably doing it for shekels.

OneForIsrael.org
Times running out user.

Attached: image.png (685x374, 73K)

In the Bible, the Christian Congregation, Jesus, and Jehovah ARE the new Temple and the Spiritual Jerusalem. The Christians that will go to heaven will be priest alongside Jesus while Jesus will be the High Priest like Aaron was to the original Temple. God will also be that spiritual temple to them as well.

>(Ephesians 2:20-22) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. 21In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22In union with him YOU, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit.

>(Zechariah 6:12) And you must say to him, “‘This is what Jehovah of armies has said: “Here is the man whose name is Sprout. And from his own place he will sprout, and he will certainly build the temple of Jehovah.

>(1 Corinthians 3:16) Do YOU not know that YOU people are God’s temple, and that the spirit of God dwells in YOU?

>(1 Corinthians 6:19) What! Do YOU not know that the body of YOU people is [the] temple of the holy spirit within YOU, which YOU have from God? Also, YOU do not belong to yourselves,

>(Revelation 21:22) And I did not see a temple in it, for Jehovah God the Almighty is its temple, also the Lamb [is].

There will be no physical temple on Earth. The temple is only in heaven.

The "Jesus thing" is real.
False prophecy isn't. It is just more confusion added to the mix.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1189, 989K)

Can't stand kikes but kikebro here has a good point. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

religious people are fucking retarded

>shill detected
please bug off

It’s how they’ve always been, trying to scam their own religion by finding loopholes. Search for pics of cohen flying on planes in plastic bags, same thing.

yea they are.

too bad so many people are so afraid of dieing that they'll kill others for no reason. Just imagine being so dumb that you let some old rich guy tell you that sky daddy wants you to go fight for him.

lamo

Or the giant stupid metal wire that surrounds manhattan. The jews think this allows them to ignore their gods prohibition on working on the sabbath. What a waste of time and energy.

Everytime I see that i think of Attila total war.

Damn you creative assembly for making it sound more cooler than the Bible.