Why are most leftists outright psychotic?

Why are most leftists outright psychotic?

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/1036403864361201664

twitter.com/MaoistRebelNews/status/1038604435293921280

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 12.09.31 AM.png (495x644, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maoistrebelnews.com/2015/05/02/yes-amerikkka-deserved-911/
youtube.com/watch?v=fTnb03ZHdkY
imgur.com/a/bmZy5
youtube.com/watch?v=r59bE_36b1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this faggot?

Leftism is based on mental dysfunction and self hatred.

Jason Unruhe, the "biggest Marxist on Youtube."

Marx was mentally ill too.

>being almost 40
>making 9/11 jokes

Unruhe means disturbance in German, is this his real name?

No. His real name according to ED is Caden.

ok, should he not be a fan of Trump given his modearte stance towards N Korea though?

>fat copsplay
LOL man, how will BLRUMPHF ever recover?

Found this on his blog:
maoistrebelnews.com/2015/05/02/yes-amerikkka-deserved-911/

>communist
>is fat

edgy fat cunt

You either convert to their cause or else.

Attached: uauAOMO.jpg (1200x900, 92K)

>convert or die
Just like Islam.

why do you care about this loser?

He is one of the biggest leftoids on YT. He's been on for almost 10 years. He needs to be flagged down for good.

They hate God and try to replace him with an authoritarian state.

Attached: Democrats.jpg (964x1348, 163K)

Weren't most of these shooters also Jews?

They aren’t. The media stages the most extreme examples as a way to convince the right that the radical left actually exist. They also use it to convince left leaning people they’re the moderate wing of a popular movement. It’s all fake.

Because they can't compete in the social hierarchy and so become depressed and secluded to the point were they wan't to destroy all hierarchies because they see it as a barrier to happiness - and the only way to do this is through force.

Here's another one:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTnb03ZHdkY

Attached: cortezmanson.jpg (1650x2200, 357K)

Jason Caden has almost 40k subscribers on jootube. He's huge.

unruhe is a meme and no actual leftists (shit even most very online ones) have never heard of him

He is ltierally huge on Youtube and Twitter.

Perhaps that's why they're sympathetic to Islam. They're a lot alike.

no he isn't. i'm a marxist and hang out on left twitter and with lots of organizers irl and i have never heard anyone talk about him or reference him anywhere other than pol

Both are extremist absolutist ideologies which rely entirely on mob rule.

he has fucking 4k twitter followers and all of his youtube vids have like 3-500 views

>i'm a marxist
Why?

because marx was right about everything and every single thing you people blame on (((jews))) is just capitalism controlling every aspect of your life and destroying culture, tradition, etc.

it's really not worth talking about why though

Attached: islamterrorhypoc.jpg (199x250, 8K)

His most-viewd video has 6 million views.

Behind everything you marxoids blame on "capitalism" there's a Jew.

Jews owned the slave ships.

Jewish marranos invaded the Carribbean and Central America and were the true ones who massacred the Natives.

(((Sassoon))) family started the colonization of India and the Opium Wars.

(((Rothschild))) family was behind the scramble for nigland aka Africa.

WWI and WWII were all about Zionism.

tons of small accounts have a random viral video.

the video on his homepage is literally him talking about how youtubes new monetization policies hurt small accounts like his that tend to receive less than a thousand views per video

as i said, it's not worth talking about these things because you are fucking retarded

What am I getting wrong?

the comments are funny AF on his twitter

Because he's a gigantic faggot.

He doesn't have a "small account." 40k subs is not small.

Chad Jason

What's with the off center Mohawk?

lol I used to be friends with this guy in 2012 but he hates me now for various reasons

totally insane and he is NOT fucking around either

Is he mentally ill?

yep!

Its fun to troll the righties. You are such fearful people.

Attached: a4102897048_16.jpg (700x700, 47K)

>"literally huge"
in terms of personal bulk, sure

Someone should do an extension that changes the name trump to obama. Similar to that extension that changed the word 'white' in articles to something else of your choice.

THIS.

They're all kwears

Attached: IMG_20180908_205310322.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

No one is afraid of you faggot.

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (900x900, 58K)

We have a pluralistic economy you incompetent retard

imgur.com/a/bmZy5

Send him some fan mail.

And you are massively idiotic.

Attached: 1531632732921.png (1456x1108, 67K)

He won't read it.

Fatty needs to get on a treadmill.

why are all conservatives and their children going to be hunted in the streets like the dogs they are?

Attached: 11528587314768.jpg (416x601, 79K)

Unruhe is mentally unstable.

So his perception of intimidation is negan from walking dead?

>negan if he gained 500 lbs

FTFY

so did Trump respond or did he pussy out? I bet Trump refused to fight him. What a loser.

Unruhe made posts on goybook about how Trump supporters were reporting his posts to the FBI (he's Canadian and out of their jurisdiction) AND was bitching about how his puh-TRAY-on account was locked.

>Maoist
Put your money where your mouth is and move to China then you fucking waste of oxygen.

Attached: seen enough.png (1080x1425, 604K)

Jimmy carter stopped the ability of being able to have people committed tona mental facility against their will

LOL

I cannot fucking believe I just read that tripe. What an absolute braindead fuck.

he is cool moron

He had a video called "why those in the twin towers deserved it" but it was flagged down.

and trumpism

so hes being censored like Alex Jones

Statistics? Proof? Anything?

Attached: 1535607853808.gif (330x422, 975K)

He's easily the biggest M-L/ tankie youtuber.

>slaps your girl's ass
>"what you gonna do about it, cis-man?"

Attached: slaps.png (328x425, 254K)

Jason hates trannies though.
youtube.com/watch?v=r59bE_36b1g

scream: sorry did you just misgender me

>Incel
>Edgelord/EdgeLordess
>Mentally unhinged
>Mommy/Daddy issues
>Based to extremes
>Brainwashing
>Liberalism
> (((((JEW))))) probably

I actually like this guy.

All I know is that he called out antiwhites and now this pic that keeps getting spammed proves tha the has a ballsack.

It's too bad most lefties on the internet are liberal usefultard faggot, MLs seem pretty cool. And I say this as a lolberg.

Attached: am-kawaii-uguu-anime-irl-32344735.png (500x415, 94K)

Yes and he's chimping out about it too.

That fat little larping shitsack wouldn’t know dangerous if it pulled out of his girlfriend and dragged its slimy dick across his face.

Threaten my president. Jesus H. Christ. Look at that doughey little tragedy. I mean, really, does anything signify battle harrdened child of the revolution like a morbidly obese dicklet in a lumpy, Village People-tier leather jacket holding a loosely wrapped barbed wire bat like he’s showcasing his bull’s enormous cock.

So fucking intimidating idk what to do. I’m at a loss. I think he’s broken me.

Maybe it’s mohawk with the dyed stripe to match his button down shirt. Maybe it’s fetal alcohol syndrome thousand-nap narcolepsy stare. Maybe its the beard of pubes or the breakfast sausage fingers he runs through it.

And the glasses. Fuck me, the glasses. Impervious Adonis, anyone?

We’re just...we’re just not ready.

I may have to just call it a day and start pissing in mason jars with warriors like this roaming the Earth.

Attached: C8C41B06-B29F-4A4F-A49E-6C2FB832BDE1.gif (628x1008, 425K)

Jason is an incel. He may very well have FAS which would explain his deformed facial features and lack of intellect.

He’s a bisexual Sami

My dear friend,

Are you aware that the leading ultra capitalists are Jews? Why the Rothschild banking family is the richest in the world.

Guard your back your enemies walk close and say please tries, my dear comie friend.

do American commies think they would survive in a communist regime?
I'm thinking they'd be the first sent to the gulags on account of being bourgeois fat ameritards

Attached: soviet liberation spurdo.png (1818x1290, 125K)

Jason is Canadian and claims to be of Saami/Finngolian heritage.

The intolerant left strkis again
1488 gas the likes race war now build the wall magapedes based and redpilled

Also, be a good Jow Forumsak and flag Unruhe's Twitter posts (the ones I linked in my OP) for making terrorist threats.

>claims to be of Saami/Finngolian heritage.
he's a fat mutt is what he is

Attached: 1451891061121.png (1024x749, 54K)

Its not even a meme. Drumpf is driving them insane.

Attached: 1475874366518.jpg (236x291, 16K)

If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

Did he get Secret Service'd?

Trump would break this guy’s legs. He’s like 6’5 and not a leftist.

The actual story is more faggotty.

Jason "knows" he's Sami because he went to visit a shaman who used a divination technique to look into Jason's ancestry and claimed he saw a "Native American-looking people" whom Jason later decided we're Sami. He is as indigenous as Elizabeth Warren. Or you could think of him as Marxism's Rachel Dolezal.

Trump has the NPC codes

Stay mad, drinkrest. You may hate this country because it takes you forever to climb our curbs, but we’re not all the fat slobs you hairy little beach monkeys think we are. We’re definitely not all leftist commie faggots, either.

You know, I used to absolutely slay this tiny, five foot tall Portugues chick back in high school. Just fucking ruined her as often as possible. She had an ass like two palm basketballs, perfect fair skin and ice blue eyes. I fucked her in every way I could come up with for literally years. Years.

Your own women make fun of you behind your backs for your height and constant attempts to compensate when they’re not too busy screaming into American pillows as they’re decimated from angles your country won’t stumble onto for another 150 years.

Attached: 45D4320B-887C-4DAA-A281-E660C4CEB94A.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Buy him another case of onions and wait for him to die of heart failure

Lol at that word filter

marx raped and impregnated engels maid when she was 13. he raped several bastards on her, with full knowledge of his wife.

that fucking flopped, crooked, off-center mohawk kills me. he's like a bad silent bob cosplayer.

he has no idea about how negan's character wasnt just some psycho warlord, and how he was so emotionally scarred that he was insane.

Unruhe was a great x-files episode.