596 days in office

>596 days in office
>NO WALL YET

Attached: 1503724527359.jpg (521x287, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09/illegal-border-crosser-breaks-both-legs-after-fall-from-top-wall-border-patrol-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S024otpADnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the wall is for the second term.

First we need to pass the trade deal with mexico so that they pay for it

there is a border wall beong built roght now. More like a border giant picket fence, tho.

>r-right guys? Right? This totally isn't identical in almost all regards to NAFTA, it's a high energy 4D chess play against that beta cuck Mexico hahaha MAGA amirite?

>6 months later
>Well the democrats control the house now, so it's THEIR fault the wall isn't being built
absolutely pathetic showing amerimutts

If Trump doesn't build the wall, Australia will become a Chinese colony. Sorry, but I don't make the rules.

Attached: DmgajD2XsAMWOEi.jpg (745x909, 59K)

Wall is 30% complete. Try to keep up, user.

even with a wall, how do we prevent spics from digging tunnels?

Attached: 5.png (511x458, 44K)

Not only is the wall getting 10 feet higher, but it's also getting 10 feet lower. Check mate, Pepito.

Attached: sl7wu8ggfsj11.jpg (220x275, 14K)

3billion has been allocated to the wall, they are building part of it in San Diego right now but need more money to complete the wall but Congress is full of faggots who won't appropriate the funds. Might come down to Trump having to order the army core of engineers to do it.

Are you saying that not building the wall is failure?

Bullshit. 1.8 billion was allocated to repair the EXISTING wall. San Diego is already completely walled. Dtrumpf hasn't even chosen one of the prototypes yet. But don't worry, if he picks one...for sure you will be paying for it (just like he promised)

>if you dont show up to vote for midterms, the DEMMYCRATS will control the house and we cant build the wall!

>yes we control the entire government now and yes i cucked you HARD with the omnibus bill but THIS time ill build it, i promise ;^)

>whoops we lost the house somehow. oh well, the wall was more a metaphor anyway, right?

Attached: 1486359358502.jpg (251x251, 23K)

To be fair, I would not approve the funds either.
The vast majority of illegals come vial plane and overstay their visas.

This gotta be a damn high wall if he wants to block those planes. :^)

What do you mean will? It's already fucking one with the amount of land they own now

Trump is too incompetent to even run the country at a basic level. All he can do is deregulate and make bad decisions.

Stop watching Adam Ruins Everything and deal with your own immigration problem. In the US, around 2 thirds of migrants come by ground.

No so little when that spic broke both his legs

Reminds me of Obama never shutting down Guantanamo bay desu. Always had some excuse.

Fucking do it or shut the fuck up about it

>4-4D chess, eheh, right goys?
The absolute state of drumpftards

No wall? 30 feet high btw.

>foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09/illegal-border-crosser-breaks-both-legs-after-fall-from-top-wall-border-patrol-says.html

How many days has Hillary spent as president ?

That gives me a hardon. Fuck that felon.

But the wall has already been started?

youtube.com/watch?v=S024otpADnQ

thats clearly a fence

you know how the wall hasnt been started? because the second they ever break ground on trumps version of the wall will be a huge media event, fighterplane fly overs, hell be out there wit ha golden shovel breaking ground

this is just "whoops i agreed to a bill that forbid me from building the wall and i wont do anything about congress not approving the wall this spending bill so i will point to some fence that already exists (and is easily scaled) and say thats totally the wall" and t_dtards will lap it up

>San Diego is already completely walled.
The sandiego/Tijuana split is fucking stupid. It is just hey on one side of the border most of the places look like the shitty places on the other side.
Food is priced about the same on both sides, lower taxes on cheaper side, lower rent on cheaper side because every block has this empty concrete husk building falling apart for some reason and the general street plan is fucking ad hoc. Different currency and most people understand enough that you can get by on body language.

Just can’t cross border with weed for some reason. Border there only serves purpose of increasing property values in San Diego because they can restrict development to not be so ad hoc.

I think a better solution would be instead of border walls you sort of have these sovereign libertarian mega city-states demarcating borders between two countries. Eventually San Diego and Tijuana will merge into one mega zone, might as well make it sovereign let it set all its own laws and act as a pure free trade zone.
Big idea here is that people looking for refugee status or some dumb freedom would just move to one of these cross border cities so the city itself acts as a wall. No reason to go further north unless your just looking for non libertarian welfare which can be denied on the basis you skipped freedom town

Trump is a lying faggot who cares more about putting dollars in Israel's pocket than anything, what else is new?

It has to be a fence due to wildlife migration you dumb fuck. Animals go through but it's not wide enough for fat mexicans.