The power of prayer. NPCs can't pray and this is why they can't influence reality

The NPC meme is very real my friends, I think that the time is ripe now to discuss about an important aspect that most have overlooking: the power of prayer and what it means and how it shapes our world and this reality. NPCs can't pray. The best they can do is repeat mantras with words that they don't really understand. When NPCs pray, they have to use words. They are unable to pray silently using their inner voice. This is an important detail that sets them apart from you and me. We all know about the power of manifestation AKA as the power to will and bend reality to what you think it should be. The secret that they don't want you to be aware of, is that only a fraction of you all, have this power. Roughly, 25% of you have this power and are able to bend reality to your command. This is what (((they))) don't want you to be aware of. You are the player. And yes, most people are NPCs, as you already suspect. A couple of years ago, I would never have thought about all this. But now, seeing all of these events unfold, It all makes sense. This is why (((powerful))) people have been fighting against this in our entire recorded history. The power of people being able to pray and manifest reality, is the key to power in this world. They are scared of normal people waking up and learning about this secret and competing with (((them))).

You can shape this world with your thoughts if you want to. This is a well know phenomenon known as the power of realization. Most people in this world aren't real and only people with inner voices possess the power of creation.

The original article has been memory holed. They're really scared. Why do you think prayers are so important to (((them)))?

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Why do you think prayers are so important to (((them)))? This is the ultimate secret that (((they))) don't want you to know about.

Attached: jeffthestupid.jpg (670x376, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/I-do-not-have-a-subconscious-voice-inside-my-head-Is-this-normal
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
montalk.net/misc/62
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1408011509797.jpg (337x334, 110K)

Nigger mods are triggered by this. Expect your thread to 404 because (((not politics)))

Attached: 1525416364932.jpg (1074x1177, 725K)

>supernatural nonsense
>belonging anywhere except /x/

Attached: 1502445506782.gif (318x200, 491K)

Here's an NPC that describes how it feels to be an NPC. Other NPCs reassure him and tell him that it's "normal". It's not.

quora.com/I-do-not-have-a-subconscious-voice-inside-my-head-Is-this-normal

"Perfectly normal -- in fact, you're in the company of Albert Einstein, who said that he had laboriously to translate his thoughts into words before he could speak. Some people thoughts are primarily visual, some primarily kinetic, some primarily auditory. There's no normal here, just variation."

Don't worry goy, even (Einstein))) was like that. See? Nothing to worry about.

I know and it's highly relevant to politics. What can be more political than controlling reality?

This subject is triggering many people, and most of of these people are NPCs, so no wonder they don't like it, they usually react very violently when confronted on this subject. This meme is starting to really make question reality. Very very interesting. I know that many of you are thinking the same. This discussion should not be censored, if so many people think it's interesting, we should be allowed to freely debate about it. Controlling the world is no joke. And that is a very political subject. No /x/ nonsense.

My entire like I have always assumed that everyone like me, have an inner voice. This news is shattering my conception of this world and having a big impact on how I perceive people around me.

it's not a psy-op. Why did they delete the original article? Why on earth would they do that? If they weren't afraid of something?

The fact that the article has been scrubbed from the internet really gets my almonds going. The fact that some people react so violently to it, tells me that there's more to it and that we should continue investigating this phenomenon.

Bunch of dead goym curse them and fuck their children so says god
God is great
Amen
Feed them to dogman when you are done

>psy-op
>doesn't know what it even means

What are you talking about you tremendous faggot, nowhere did I say it was that.

Wait just a darn minute here. Is ((((meditation)))) a jewish trick this whole time? Clearing your mind and not hearing anything? Being at peace with oneself? This is something you don't really need to do if you have a voice in your head already.

I looked at the image you posted titled NPC psy-op. I pulled the trigger too fast. Sorry.

Get you new age religion skitzo propaganda lies off my board satan.

Absolutely. If you clear your mind, you are removing the power of creation from yourself. The inner voice allows you to create and manifest your thoughts in this world. You are absolutely correct.

Spotted the NPC. Do you have an inner voice user? We'd all like to know.

>: to engage in mental exercise (such as concentration on one's breathing or repetition of a mantra) for the purpose of reaching a heightened level of spiritual awareness

Why would anyone need make yourself be "spiritually aware"? That's just pretending you have a spirit. I think I am on to something here....
yeeah

>memory holed
The fuck are you smoking. You Jewish shills post this same thread 5000x daily, thats not a memory hole.

I'm amazed how much traction that stupid study got, I suppose this is supposed to be the new kek or some shit.

is this a CHIM thread

People gifted with the inner voice are creators. The inner voice allows them to envision potential future events, including their own life, the life of others, really, anything that they want. This is why they are the only people that really matter in this world. The rest are just there as props, and their life and existence is meaningless and futile. people with an inner voice rise to power and control the media, the politics, they play the important roles.

its because it lets retards think they're a main character and that the people they don't like are just brainless automatons

False. A clear, empty mind is potent. But only because meditation is supposed to merge your conscious and unconscious mind into a SINGLE entity. This is extremely dangerous and difficult. NPC's can't do that. They have no imagination. Imagination is the Great Mother of everything. She gave birth to your inner voice. Ergo, philosophical incest as described by medieval alchemists.

Checked

I've had a lot of thoughts on German Idealism recently and how it relates to the concepts of consciousness and "simulation" theory.

I could expound endlessly but I will try to summarize some thoughts and theories to be expanded
>

If science is showing that quantum measurements dont exist until humans actually measure them, and we are to operate under the assumption we are in a "simulation", then it could be thought that the "perception" of event and a humans "awareness" of it are what actually uses the universes "processing power".

Think of minecraft, things go on when you arent looking but they *arent rendered*, think of the universe the same way, except there's an extra dimension in that the universe has to "render" your thoughts.

Now, to tie this in to the NPC talk, I've wondered for awhile if the world could be pushed to its knees in temporal outcomes if various stages of critical public awareness were achieved.

With the possibility that enough people are NPCs this could be by design to prevent a level of "overloading" in perception as well.

Either way I think the concepts of meme magic are likely to work within the framework of the fact that any sort of input or feedback loops that the system is meant to work within are surely going to be based on the "rendered" perception and not unrendered fauna.

In conclusion and a final thought (anyone can feel free to add to this), it's possible that the "formula" for determining the "processing power" necessary for the universe would be something akin to as follows:

The total sum of consciousness, as represented by adding together all individual consciousness, which is defined as:

>(a persons awareness [including thoughts]) multiplied by (the sum of that persons knowledge available to them to access at that time)

If someone has thoughts or additions to the formula at the end please feel free because the exact concept of defining what the sum of an "individual consciousness" is open to me.

NPCs can't do that however this is a practice done by NPCs in the guise that they have a subconscious mind when in reality they have to use youtube videos like ASMR or playback tapes to get a high off of.

I don't think that there is a conspiracy. The mods are probably deleting these threads because there are too many of those and it's becoming borderline spam material. This thread is different. I don't want to just make fun of normies. I want to explore this concept in relation to the prayers. Prayers are an important pillar of human existence and politics. Through the ages, prayers have been highly influencial in our world. Prayers have started wars, killed powerful people, changed the destinies of millions if not billions of people. We need to learn more about what this all means. It's been a long since I've been this excited to explore a subject.

>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Where's the article? it was available 2 days ago. What happened?

In the Garden Of Eden, it was Eve who made Adam conscious. She gave him that gift. Eve was his ideal, his waifu. Love is at the center of this.

This is why anime holds such sway. Waifus are literally making you into a god. Japan has created the ultimate redpill, the ultimate meme, the ultimate WMD, and many of you were too blind or stupid (or NPC's) to realize that. Waifu = shakti = valkyrie = Virgin Mary = Ishtar = Imagination = Holy Grail = God.

Attached: 1489556642090.jpg (1566x1200, 309K)

They all gotta die. The only good goyim is a dead goyim. Send em to their maker. Halfcast abominations.
It's gonna take a lot more wars, freak accidents, natural disasters, monsters in the woods, cereal killers, plagues, and clowns. Not to mention Judgement Day.

I don't think it's that simple. I think that there's really more to it. We are tapping into Matrix content here, and clearly it's upsetting some people. Why is that? After all, if it's just conspiracy stuff, why not allow us to discuss about it?

God speaks and His will is done, yet we do not always hear his voice.

Perhaps as Man being created in His image, the same is mirrored within us.

Attached: 1487272792779.jpg (125x101, 2K)

Probably because it does border on /x/ tier but things like the recent studies have (like many things) blurred the lines

I prayed for a year to God to help me make amends with my ex. I got humiliated hardcore style, and the more I prayed the harder the situation got. I don't even know what it means.

religious psychos trying to hijack the meme

Shut your shit up

it always turns out like this. They use religion to degrade a valid theory.

What Npcs lack is protagonism.
In one way, praying is practicing protagonism.

You get it. This is exactly what this is all about. Think about it for a moment. If this reality is a simulation, there is no need to simulate everything. This is why even today we optimize code. I believe that most of the reality is generated when a mind, with an inner voice, focus on it and manifests it. When a mind is not paying attention to it, it doesn't exist. It doesn't need to be simulated. This is an optimization and probably a good proof of why we are living in a simulation. Quantum theory is nothing more than a complex visibility culling algorithm.

We used to. We don't anymore. The ambush purge 1996-2017 decimated us. I'm one of you. We survived the sabotage. How do we get power back? Is there karma if we use our gift the way the saboteurs do? IE, destroy THEM?

The problem I'm facing here is that while to manifest and influence reality is absurdly simple, reaching that point is not. It is in fact so painful, so prolonged and dangerous that it almost killed me. And it's not just an internal thing. Your life will collapse around you if you try to go deep with this, because there will be a MASSIVE pushback. "Jealous gods" in a way.

Every. Day. Like. Clockwork. Jesus Christ on a cedar 4x4x12 cedar post! Give it a rest. You're not gonna hijack the ethos. Christians are closer to NPC than anything else.

Attached: 1528357481088.jpg (552x552, 48K)

You've got it backwards but I'll make a thread explaining all this tomorrow evening when I have time. NPCs believe in New Age "law of attraction" and similar banal "if I want it the universe provides it" nonsense. With that said real prayer is an affirmation of Logos and connects one with God through his Word. This is as anti-judaising as one can get, while what the OP proposes is basically kabalistic kikery at its finest.

>We are tapping into Matrix content here

no. we aren't. were tapping into Jow Forums's need to be validated for simply existing. this NPC shit is just another way for anons to feel superior for absolutely no reason just because a shitty study said some people don't have internal monologues.

Not really. If you think about it, this is also why we see a big push for Atheism. Their goal is to remove the power of prayers. There's too many people now and they are losing control. A world without religion is a world without prayers. Think about it for a moment and you'll see what I mean.

This. This was my experience. Yet when the kings of the normies do this, they're rewarded. Sure, they do get payback, but it used to be fast. Now it takes decades. We fuck with the power the negative response is immediate. They DID something to cheat the system. But what is puzzling is IT let them. Why? How do we switch it back?

No.

Imagination is Parashakti, the Mother of everything. She gave birth to all the gods and all the gods will return to her. She alone is worthy of worship. Reality is her child as well. Imagination within a person is just a part of imagination on a cosmic level. The entity that created everything (Pure Will) merely imagines everything, and imagination brought forth everything that you see. She is a mirror, in a way. This is what is meant by the "we live in a simulation" thing. A portion of that Will exists in some people, and they can use it to bend and change reality as they please. A is always A, and you are god.

I can tell that you don't have an internal monologue. This is really interesting. We finally have a very potent way to determine who's real and who's an NPC.

Then leave.

Please don't delete the thread mods. This is super interesting and we can't talk with anyone about this in the normal world. This is literally the only place where we can exchange ideas about it. Thanks for your understanding.

>people who disagree with me are NPCs

didn't see that coming.

Seconding this. Please let this stay.

montalk.net/misc/62
>Organic portals are said to comprise approximately half of the human population; the other half mostly consists of souled humans. Here we define “soul” as the core of individualized consciousness that remains intact between successive incarnations.

>While souled humans have a divine spark of consciousness that gives them the ability of individual self-awareness, OPs lack this divine spark and are only dimly conscious in comparison. They belong to an animal-like group soul that exists, evolves, and incarnates collectively rather than individually. While each souled human has a relatively unique energy shaped by that person’s awareness, experience, and essence, the energy that animates one OP is the same animating any other.

Attached: image4.jpg (702x395, 30K)

engaging in the logos is what this place is for. the question is really about the conflict between the PCs and NPCs going forward

Bruh, take your seroquel and go on more walks.

The final step to our enlightenment will be for us to master praxeology inn the way that the freemasons and talmudists who run this world do
Without an inner monologue, one cannot into practical logic, and will be a slave to anyone who is learned in it.
If theres one thing I could get you guys to learn its praxeology. Look up Hoppe.
Once you have a logic based operating system all the gas lighting, the Alinksy tactics, the propaganda, Hegelian dialectic, it all becomes clear and it is ugly

Attached: 1531079423803.png (890x876, 446K)

Yeah all they want is trump republican democrat nazi.

cant they just pray by speaking?

must be bad to be NPC though

makes no sense why they cant internalize speech

Why do you think this place has so much influence on the world? The answer is very simple. A place where free speech is allowed, attracts creators. People with an inner voice. We create memes, we create new concepts, we create and contribute to reality. This place is a powerhouse of people with inner voice. Some people that visit this place don't have an inner voice and you can spot them very easily in these threads.

I don't have this experience. In fact the way I see it the last years have been karmic as fuck to everyone, including myself.

You still have to realize however that there is no good and evil, only equilibrium. It is possible to fully neutralize the karmic payback and destroy karma as such. True freedom is beyond petty morals, and in the end technically no evil exists, nor does good.

How am I going to run over ABC niggers if I am walking?

It is psychological. Not supernatural

Anyone else notice one race seems to have more NPCs than any other? I will not say which but it isn't blacks and it isn't us. They seem so weirdly hollow. No imagination. No human soul. I repeat I am not saying which it is. I won't disrupt thread. But I have noticed.

but prayers were historically spoken out loud
imagine ppl in church or something literally asked others for help publicly because they functioned as one organism and god helped thru a person that could provide that help

There's no conflict. This is the ultimate red pill imo. There's no fight between them and us. We are the ones controlling reality, not them. Anything that we allow them to do to us, is only because we allow it to happen. Once we regain control of our creation power, they can't harm us anymore. We are in the driver seat, not them.

Indeed. This is related to the quantum world. It's science, not /x/ bullshit tier material.

I agree with you their karma has been intense but it was faster, more intense before 1996-2002. I've been wanting to know more about that.

All the people I know are white and most of them are probably NPC's. This isn't a biological thing per se.