Made to feel guilty for being WHITE

Do you ever feel like you are constantly on a daily basis being made to feel guilty that you are white? I think I’m just going to not give a fuck anymore, because it’s too exhausting being so politically correct.

Attached: BA5B79E4-AD60-4309-AEBD-59B091FFF13B.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58NFBsEsVqQ
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f06d74984298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude, it's everywhere. Even I still feel guilty if something is 100% white, that's how deeply ingrained this fucking shit is.

Attached: apu_deploy.jpg (657x710, 139K)

I live in california, and yes thats exactly how it feels. Even the north is cucked.

take the blackface pill
show your disgust for your whiteness with shoe polish on face at all times

I love being white, its helps that I live in a mostly white area and most whites here are aware of how shit non-whites are

I'm sure it's just a matter of SJWs owning/influencing corporations for a shot at the 'now you know how it feels to be us' angle; but therein lies the problem. Europeans made this country, its doors were opened to others as time went on, but people forgot who got it that way in the first place. It's the 'don't bite the hand that feeds' situation. No sir; I don't like it.

>California
>White
Yeah sure

Attached: 1460833449234.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

We can thank the cultural marxists that had fucked up our mainstream media, universities, government.
They hate the west, they hate the white man, they hate traditional gender roles, families, western culture, Christianity.

It's a form of psychological child abuse for a parent to ply a child with guilt over issues the child had no control over.

Really makes you think.

Yeah it sucks. What's worse, I live in a very affluent area, probably one of the most in the state, but since it's Texas there's a an endless supply of mexicans everywhere. And even though I live in a golf course community, I'm still afraid to let my kids to outside by themselves. I mean, there's only one house on the block with Mexicans, but that's still too many for the price I pay, and the Mexicans easily make up over 50% of the students in my kids' school. I still don't understand how they can afford to live near here and go to the same school. I'm ready to leave Texas honestly. I've been looking for another state that's full of whites, almost all whites, and PROUD to be white. My mortgage is $2500 a month. I get it, Mexicans like living like cockroaches, 12 people to a single house, so maybe they can afford it, but shit I just want a better environment for my children.

You should let them outside and stop being paranoid. Let kids live in trailer parks and apartment complexes as kids and let them run around unsupervised young. Then they toughen up.

I feel bad for my white coworker. He’s kind of a dumbass but he means well. He asked an Asian coworker “where are you from” innocently and this girl reported him to HR. I guess he’s ignorant, but going to HR? It’s so annoying.

All chinks nips and gooks will be raped tortured and mutilated by white aryan stallions. After we have those bugs make us some general tso chicken

That's what you get for speaking to them in the first place.

You need to go deeper. They will hate and persecute you whether you feel guilty and try to make amends or not. The entire point is to make you submissive. It doesn't mean that you get to be a dick to brown people for no reason, but anybody that tries to white guilt you is pulling a shit test against you.

Attached: not (((hate speach))).jpg (600x733, 129K)

>McDonald's in the CA desert today
>huwhite biker tourists
>goblina barking orders in Spanish
>dumpy ducy aryan girl taking orders
>visor wearing shaved sides of hair, earings in each ear, long hair up top, korean, japanese, what is it, is that a girl, it's a guy?
>loads of 56% football families from the Inland >Empire with their young kids, "you bought him >the wrong shit [shorts],"
that's right, you vulgar loudmouth neck and face tattoo having 'murican, like all the others, bark your 'murican culture you foulmouthed filth...
Why is everyone at least 12" shorter than me
>black guy, obviously a Marine, walks in
>polo shirt on and aviators, quickly walks out
this is it boys, I identify more with the "Maverick" LARPer than anyone else, total disgust
>A/C was comfy
Another day in the Mojave.

Attached: IMG_2633.jpg (1024x1022, 109K)

It's all based on jealousy anyway.

Attached: 1536129897863.jpg (960x1200, 177K)

not even once

Attached: 1535425234372.jpg (409x419, 39K)

me too.

Attached: 1513874061393.jpg (500x335, 47K)

YES EVERY FUCKING DAY I AM FUCKING TIRED OF IT.

FINALLY SOMEONE JUST WENT AND FUCKING SAID IT.

THIS THREAD IS
E X A C T L Y
HOW IVE BEEN FEELING. FUCK

>Grew up in +50% immigrant shithole
>Still friends with a few of sandniggers and niggers who didn't turn to crime
>We'd always use racial slurs, but they were always used in good fun

Because everyone is so oversensitive now, whenever we go out together, I'll make a point out of calling my black friends niggers. Usually screaming "hey, nigger, come here" across the bar to get my friends attention.

>tfw every cuckboii and feminist cunt goes ballistic
>tfw my black friends pretends not to know me, but goes on the offensive against them for being sensitive snowflakes

Attached: 1393640597892.jpg (450x495, 38K)

i'm mostly italian but people think i'm white

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I only Larp as a white guy on Jow Forums so no.

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-08-02-14-16-1-1-1.png (158x77, 3K)

> Sending kids to a brown school
You had one job

Nope. The people who want you to feel guilt, or degrade your ancestors are very similar, and easy to spot.

I don't know what guilt feels like

it'd probably suck

nigger what

many many times, you never know what a knife under your belt and a smile on your face can do in a dark alley.

Welcome to Jow Forums newfriend

Really? Being white is great. ever gone to a non-white country? the ancenstors of the blacks/asians/other fucks who live in the US/Europe still worship you like gods in their countries.

whites have created the toxic-anti white culture in white countries for some reason.

> think I’m just going to not give a fuck anymore, because it’s too exhausting being so politically correct.

Your white skin privilege is what allows you to do this.

I am finn-mongol so i can't relate. Suck my yellow Genghis Khan dick!

>I've been looking for another state that's full of whites, almost all whites, and PROUD to be white
If such a place exists I'd like to know this too. I'd be willing to accept even just high majority white. Where is it? Utah? The northwest?

Especially on nupol

Why she reported him though? How was that question that offensive, what the actual fuck lol?

Nobody is making me feel anything, faggot. I choose to be proud of who I am.

Attached: 1536478060964.png (1024x896, 7K)

This. If you're white in Japan, most people under 60 treat you like a celebrity. I've been here over a year and a half and without exaggerating, 99% of the attention I get as a foreigner is wholly positive.

Tokyo less so because they see a lot of tourists there.

No because I don't live in the US.

this. he's a mexican

Fucking Americans ruining the white race for the rest of the world. Now I know how japs feel when they get mistakenly compared to chinks.

Not anymore

Attached: Lewis Powell.jpg (486x640, 54K)

States like Iowa or Missouri might fit the bill

People certainly try to make me feel guilty. I'm too pissed-off to care.

Bullshit, I have to deal with tons of white trash here in SD daily. Even when white are the minority they find ways to cause problems

faaaaag

Well get out of Barstow dude

White people will become slaves.

That sounds like The Woodlands. Housing prices average over 300k yet the public school is 30% Mexican. The Mexican families rent a 3bdrm apartment for $1k/month yet they still are in the same district as someone living in a $600k house.

That's because in 19th century Europe sent their all unwanted shitty people in America. Especially in late 19th century.

>Do you ever feel like you are constantly on a daily basis being made to feel guilty that you are white?
I don't watch moronic right wing fantasy shows or read their blogs, so no

Only if I use reddit, instagram, read mainstream news or use facebook.

Which I dont.

It's such a huge contradiction when at the same time I'm guilty of everything that's "wrong" with society, privileged and an oppressor, but also a fucking loser who's not good enough.

Eventually the white guilt narrative is going to backfire in a dangerous and violent way when a generation of people finally get fed up and give them something to cry about. You've seen a society that has coddled and bent over backwards for shit people for almost 50 yrs and it's accomplished nothing. Can you imagine where we would be today if we had not saddled ourselves with playing nursemaid to retarded brown people?

Attached: large version.png (700x644, 132K)

Well, the left TRY to do that. But my male relatives taught me to not give a fuck about other peoples whining, unless it is something of grave impotence.

People throwing guilty at white people is not one of concern.

thats funny cause germans are the most cucked people in europe, maybe equal with swedes. your brainwashing goes deep, they get you started from the first day you are born to hate yourself. Modern Germans are pussies, I bet you're a virgin.

>tfw starting to see more blacks, arabs and chinks in my small town
It's only gonna get worse since it's mostly old people, and most of the younger people have left for better jobs. But I do still see plenty of white schoolkids

Oh look, a retarded murican who is dumb as dirt. What a surprise.

Lol I don't feel guilty for being white because I'm not a faggot. They hate us because they ain't us.

Yet you use a line coined by a black guy lol

Yeah it's great, take their bullshit and throw it back at them. Never give an inch.

Only on the internet. But the internet allows any ideology, no matter how small, to amass in one place and seem larger than they are, so I have absolutely zero reference for how common SJWs and outrage culture REALLY is.

I've never had any of this kind of shit said to me in person. Then again, could be the same reason I don't say "nigger" outside of the internet as well.

If white guilt is really spread a lot, I'm guessing it'd be on universities. Any whites have uni experiences like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=58NFBsEsVqQ

Like I say, internet is a different story.

Attached: stop breeding.jpg (1200x775, 174K)

Says scum who's grandfathers bomber Germany to a stone age. Don't go whine like a bitch that Jews are ruling your shit, you brought it upon yourself, maggot!

Reading the comments is what makes me right wing.
Thank you for reminding me one more time why it is that I hate these bastards so much.

Says the unattractive fag who's kids will be ugly

You don't let your dainty blonde daughter go frolicking around a whole bunch of savages you dumbass

this makes me want to have 10 children

Wait people actually feel guilty? Why? Wtf

You can't just go colonizing, drawing arbitrary lines on maps without regard to ethnic or tribal divisions, and then go playing the victim when people get pissed at you.

I Canada its not a hate crime to announce you hate whites and then assaulting them. So yeah I'm kinda feeling like I'm discriminated against.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/07/canadian-judge-punching-a-caucasian-and-yelling-i-hate-white-people-isnt-a-hate-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f06d74984298

Attached: 519819898981.png (831x881, 901K)

>all races are equal God guys, get with the program
>wait no, did we say whites were equal? Our bad
>all non white races are equal
Every fucking time. Id mind significantly less if these retards were at least consistent. Deeply sad that so many great empires end their days playing nursemaid to these pavement apes