Globalization

I actually like globalism. Anyone else feel that it’s the final redpill? It takes a huge IQ to go beyond the shillary and understand that being globalist is the answer.

Attached: 2BF8013A-FA73-4646-958D-DCD2EEEA4913.jpg (1077x1077, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/misspelling?term=hapafication&s=t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you feel about all the worlds races mixing together into a homogeneous mystery soup?

I feel that Hapafication of humanity is the way forward.

Think of it like this:

Whites are the modern day Neanderthal of the human species. The out of Africa Theory is outdated. The modern globalism view is that the future of humanity will arise out of Asia. Whites will assimilate into the modern Asian human race and evolve into hapa sapians.

All of North and South America mestizos latinos which are essentially Mongol DNA mixed with southern european/north and west africa. They are pretty much asian hapas. China’ One billion population is already assimilating Africa as we know it.

Attached: E298DC39-520B-418A-AA0D-33128AB5C098.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

You enjoy the worlds power being increasingly consolidated into a global oligarchy just because it allows you to enjoy ethnic food and easy access to mind killing distractions?

Based and redpilled

Saving this

AMERICANS
not even once

We should just replace every culture with McDonalds. That would be based.

McDonald’s post 2014 is really good now, especially with the all day breakfast. I have about $25k in IRA invested in MCD that grew from my dinky $7k long time ago. They definitely revamped post 2014 and remodeled their old stores. Yum brand foods like pizza hut taco bell kfc are run down in the US. But if you ever go to Europe or Asia, KFC and Pizza Hut is literally a 3 star Michelin restaurant with perfect service. They don’t care about US markets so all the old fast food infrastructure is aging from the 70s. They are branded upscale outside the US though.

Attached: 03CDDD28-704E-4C22-AB7C-D37E3229791E.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I think that people with your mentality are the enemy of the entire human race

Attached: 1497157099316.jpg (207x243, 11K)

Why though?

This. Lemmings.

Because you hate everything authentically human and want to replace it with bland consumerism and homogeneity at every level - of consumption, of genetics, of thought...

I could support a one-world-government if it was modeled after the United States's ideals of rule of law, local governance and enshrined personal rights to speech, arms and property.

But that isn't the NWO. The NWO is a lawless neofeudalism where the King has no responsibilty for his subjects.

That's great but I don't think any of it will fill the painful void in your life Mr. Tibbets.

Attached: taco_dad.png (1027x820, 178K)

Oh there are plenty of laws. One set of them for all nations under one authority in the end

You are literally on the Internet, the most globalist place that could ever be. Nation is an outdated concept that due to american influence in culture the concept as country become meaningless, we are pretty much the same and do the same things.

Then you're just an imperialist who wants to impose his ways on everyone else. That hasn't ever worked in the past so you should really know better

Sterilize niggers first

No I don’t. That’s the low IQ thought of globalization. I want humans to ascend. Math, science, and technology transcends cultural barriers.

e^iπ + 1 = 0 is true no matter what culture.

Real globalization is about bringing the best and optimal that humanity can provide. You think an artic region can produce the best bananas? No buddy, the tropicals can because it’s the most optimal and cost effect region. Globalization is making the best use of resources around us

UK's laws are garbage, go ban more mundane tools that are present in every home. You even have a House of Lords to represent the old royalty and they're all globalist cucks just like the lower elected parliment.

>click the bicycle
>obviously a nigger trying to steal a bike
lol jewgle

Talking to people of other countries isn't globalist, it's something that has happened forever. And America is in terminal decline, so you're being pretty presumptuous there

>assimilating Africa as we know it.
fuck off kalergi kike. Niggers get the rope

My ways are better than yours leaf, I'm not a cuck who is afraid to admit it. Leaf culture is inferior, yuropoors are inferior, mudskins are inferior.

You need both rule of law and an armed populace. You cucks keep ending up with neither.

The fact that I may use this machine to talk to you doesn't mean I no longer have a home of my own.

Everyone needs their own spaces. If they don't have one they will fight until they do.

>British colony tells us that imperialism doesn't work...

If humans have never done it in the past, it isn't possible. There can be no "ascension," life isn't a video game or a sci-fi novel. Human nature doesn't change.

If you're going to be that way, then I think American culture is inferior. You had a chance to have a real culture, but instead you replaced it with capitalism and consumerism, and these two things can be felt at every level of life in America.

Who’s that and why should I care? Aware me

Attached: 28ED801C-9013-4845-9AC2-DE356297AF74.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

I'm glad that we finally became free of London. The last link we have left will die with Elizabeth.

Globalism is not communism user no one will revoke your house loicense, what do you mean by home?

>Talking to people of other countries isn't globalist, it's something that has happened forever.

That never happened in history, it took many time to know the news from the outside. Cultures were isolated thats why they sre different

This.

>That never happened in history
>what is the Catholic Church, an organisation that is both universal to everyone and accepting of the natural differences of nationality

I get the feeling that in 30 years you are going to be the guy telling us about how "real globalization has never been tried"...

Which is why globalism is the final redpill lmao. If they don’t adapt, they die.

It’s that simple.
>Hint: evolution

Attached: 7BC37180-A6C9-4C36-BB85-3B2B69C02F70.jpg (1080x1167, 98K)

Political, communication, economic and trade globalisation: Fantastic benefits for humanity, the natural course of humanity, should be encouraged. Anyone who opposes it is fighting against the future
Demographic, cultural and social globalisation: Absolutely disgusting, harmful to humanity and destabilising

You are conflating Economic Globalization with socio-political Globalism. You are conflating globalistic trade to make more effecient use of resources with the concept of nation states willingly submitting to the influence of foreign nationals within their government institutions.

Socio-political globalism =/= economic globalization. Socio-political globalism is a tool intended for pitting third world nations against first world nations within their own borders. And yes, it gives China a severe advantage.

Economic Globalization has its issues too unless you want there to be sweatshops in America so we can compete with China.

Attached: 2F052E72-BD3A-41E8-B67F-28D2AD545C44.jpg (569x428, 34K)

Ok fine, then globalism is a harmful mutation that is being naturally selected against all over the world. So what are you going to do about it?

Irrelevant. You are there because we put you there. Imperialism works rather well in actual fact.

drop those tariffs on milk, leaf, or it will be a cold and hungry winter for you. America was founded by assertive risk takers who left a crowded, stagnant and traditional europe to try something new. All the passive cucks stayed in Europe.

I still don't understand why canada has no frontier spirit. Aussies have it.

I actually like nationalism. Doesn't mean we can have international relations and do trade like ever before. But, Europe for europeans, Asia for asians, Africa for africans. That whole thing.

My point exactly. Economic Globalization is very different from Socio-Political Globalism. See for more information.

Attached: 28690483-D7D8-4D28-97C0-5C4589256CE3.png (700x700, 113K)

Both house and this wet rock we call home.

See

Yes, we are all the same

Attached: 1455104741727.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

Everybody is equal

Attached: 1504500896817.jpg (2248x1232, 706K)

Meant for

globalism will kill any culture or history
imagine every man is an american
hell on earth i tell you

Objectively false.

Attached: 7A6F3EFC-399C-4E63-B5AC-CEFC6630AB7D.jpg (903x960, 62K)

>Anyone else feel that it’s the final redpill?
Nope, all I feel is that this post is Jewish.

Race is only skin deep

Attached: 1504496894770.jpg (936x526, 196K)

Learn your own history, the British Empire wasn't a kind or liberal institution that respected other cultures. The British Empire stopped being successful when it went soft. Also that's why USA rebelled, because London was denying the American Colonies self-governance.

Globalization is man made artificial selection on top of natural selection.

And that encompasses all social + economic + politics + cultural etc facets.

What I’m going on about is that it’s the final redpill. The easiest analogy is this. Why did Trump win? Because our memes. Our memes transcend the global barrier and infiltrated the voters. Our memes even if they were KGB, Mossad, Chinese memes, were able to overpower the MSM and CIA old school meme factories. That is globalization in action.

Attached: 8EACDCD3-B04D-4DB3-8349-B55D91E3BC1D.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

How will you feel when there is only one government, and if it is evil and oppressive, oh well, there is no where else to go?

The British Empire was so successful because it managed to save a shit ton of money on defense thanks to its natural ocean barrier

Is that why Britain is such a prosperous, free, and British nation?

All my milk is locally made anyway. I hope Trudeau takes the tariffs so we depend less on America for trade. Better some adjustment that letting Trump openly push for a deal that is obviously tilted towards the interest of the US.

And we don't have a frontier spirit because we don't reject our heritage. Both English and French Canadians came here to expand the civilisation they came from, because they liked that civilisation and thought it was worth expanding. Only the US thought to try an experiment, and they only went that way because a few rich men instigated a secessionist rebellion and established a government to suit the interests of the rich of the USA. The American government still only cares about its rich, which is why you still have no wall.

>I actually like globalism. Anyone else feel that it’s the final redpill? It takes a huge IQ to go beyond the shillary and understand that being globalist is the answer.
Why are you anti-White and why do you support the genocide of the White race?

Why do you support the genocide of the White race?

How is White genocide redpilled?

see

I don't know a lot about globalism but no cultures seems a to weird for me. I feel like war is a necessary and globalism ruins that.

Globalism will collapse at the very first disruption, because it's inherently fragile.

See my second post

Attached: 18D72982-C7AB-4282-9B60-C16F1F9AB84F.jpg (640x518, 41K)

>See my second post
How does blending only one race (the White race) out of existence help the White race?

Why do you support the genocide of only one race (the White race)?

How does your support of White genocide not make you anti-White?

Sure, Globalism is certainly man made artificial selection. It’s man made artificial selection against Western nations. Globalism isn’t an even playing field of natural selection, it’s artificial selection and the net result is a decrease in IQ scores in Western nations. I can see in theory why you’d believe it may be the next step in evolution... but what you have to realize is that it is a political attack on the West.
>All politics is subtle genetic warfare, all politics is “artificial selection”
that should be a redpill for you since you have such a hardon about Globalism being artificial selection. Globalism isn’t unique in that regard, it is however designed to be a detriment to the West. The end result of globalism will certainly he Chinese supremacy if it is allowed to go into fruition. It won’t, of course, thanks to Nationalism.

What blending? Hapafication is an event that will occur over the next 20000+ years

You will be too dead to care and even if you reincarnate, you wouldn’t even remember what it was like being white

Hapa Sapians are the meme future, but I nor my progenies won’t live to see it.

Attached: 635F8D34-3E9E-4BC9-8E82-E78F00D8FDAC.jpg (690x959, 87K)

>What blending? Hapafication is an event that will occur over the next 20000+ years
You're making shit up to justify your support of the genocide of the White race.

>You will be too dead to care and even if you reincarnate, you wouldn’t even remember what it was like being white
Of course you only care about yourself. You're anti-White.

>Hapa Sapians are the meme future, but I nor my progenies won’t live to see it.
Why would anyone believe your lies, anti-White?

Yes, it is. We stopped being an empire a lifetime ago. 1984 was implemented after.

Hapafication will certainly occur... globalism will just ensure that a higher percentage of the Hapa Sapien admixture is Asian rather than American.

That’s if you want to call them Hapa Sapiens. Idk you would. Maybe Homo Hapa Sapiens.

Low iq

Attached: 68F2FE4D-4B2E-4165-80C3-69F3B21E71F9.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

>Low iq
Hey, you're the one making up words.
dictionary.com/misspelling?term=hapafication&s=t

And also notice how you can't refute me?
That's how I know you're an anti-White shill.

Globalism is the total detriment and undermining of state sovereignty and thus the sovereignty of the people to govern themselves. It seeks to erase local power for a faceless, unelected and untouchable totalitarian world government. One world, one party, one future..you get the gist. It's slavery to a corrupt dystopian nightmare.

See the following
Are you intentionally ignoring my points because they are so based? Are you Chinese?

You realise the empire was far more than just this island right? We were also not the only ones at it.

Attached: 1530206668655.jpg (613x531, 36K)

Good for your buddy enjoy your contract work at Amazon and six nigger roomates

We did offer you representation, but you didn't take us up on the offer because muh monarchy.

I believe globalization is the death of diversity

> If they don’t adapt, they die.
They will also die if they complain too much about salaries or workplace safety because they have 5 Billlion people they compete against.
yep, it's a neoloberal slave fantasy. That's why I'm against it.

Ok, I overexaggerated the role of your natural barriers I will admit. Being a high IQ population was more integral to your previous successes than the natural barrier. The natural barriers did assist significantly, however, as well as prompted your naval expansion which led to the empire building.

Yep yep, neoliberal slave fantasy and genetic warfare against Europeans. The Homo Hapa Sapiens may be inevitable.. but I promise you that under a globalist political system the Hapa race will have significantly less European admixture than under a nationalist political system

Attached: C838327E-1825-40B6-A96A-2A3118616BC4.jpg (236x230, 26K)

I think it's genetic warfare against everyone. It's a 56%.ication of the world. Old small tribes lile Chechens won't survive but in the end nobody will. Don't you know that 90% of humans aren't cosmopolites but rooted in a certain region? Being a world citizen isn't enough, most people need a real home. Like saying "All humans are my brothers". For most humans that's not enough, they need a "real" close family an social circle of people who are "similar" to them.

Damn right you did. Far from being cheap the empire was ruinously expensive to maintain and defend. That was a very large part of why we did away with it.

You too are getting a taste of it with your own "totally not an empire guys" empire and it's associated eye watering military budget.

Yeah but it’s really more genetic warfare against Europeans. Low IQ tribesman are lusting for some high IQ admixture to their DNA. That’s what it is all about, lowering the IQ of European countries.
Sure, primarily those who come to European nations are fully prepared to intigrate their DNA with that of the host nation. Guten nacht mein Freund!

Your military budget would be much larger if your nation contributed a fair amount to NATO, but I guess ya’ll would rather hold on to your shekels and let the US foot the budget and shield you with our sphere of influence.

Attached: 9EC81447-36E8-4C4F-A790-F7FCEFDED792.jpg (900x900, 167K)

Mate, the UK is one of the few NATO members that does pull its weight.

Also stop bitching. Empires are expensive and NATO is your one.

Attached: arisch.jpg (490x604, 76K)

You contribute a significantly smaller percentage of your gdp than the US does, however you are better than most other European nations. I still am not satisfied with UK contributions, considering NATO does more for Europe than it does for the US. I’m sure as God Emperor Trump cozies up to Putin more those contributions will increase and Europe will want more power within NATO.

NATO is meant to defend Europe from Russia. (And also to keep Germany down) NATO does more for Europe than the US. I only support it because a union between the US and Europe is good for holding back China and I’d rather Western Europe not get dicked by the Slavs.

2% is what is mandated. If you pay more because you want a dash with the ruskies over and above defence that is on your own back and again, stop bitching about how being the global superpower is soooo haaard. You're not getting any sympathy from me.

I don't know man.
On one hand it's got massive benefits but I feel like A) culture is being cut short B) the gap between fast and slow world countries is becoming taller